No replies to this topic

#1 Notification

Notification

Automated News System

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5572 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:25 PM

I am glad to inform you that SpiegelEiXXL and me will still support the group till early April.

However, I think that it’s the moment to end the journey, and Ayako Fansub shouldn’t move on. Simulcast is the trend, and I’ve seen very good releases from the official channels.

I will be temporary leading the group, handling all projects except working`!! I do want to finish all the delaying projects, but since very limited time, along with serious real life issues, nothing could be guaranteed in this moment.

Although I aim to reduce the number of ongoing projects, there are things I want to do, so we may still have new projects. Some projects will likely be dropped. The good news is that we’ll probably release something by this weekend.

FacebookShare

View the full article

This post is part of an automated news feed recieved via RSS. MATV is not responsible for its content. The name of the group or site where this feed originates is shown in the title between brackets, eg [MyGroup]. If the content of this post in not appropriate, please report it to a team member or mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users