• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#21 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Oh how can you be so outright with the Red there Lavi-san it make some wonder if you really do think I am a full on loli lover. While I can't deny that some lolis are meant to be cared for and to enjoy their company on lonely nights, but not all of them desvere that treatment though. tongue.gif

Well then I guess I'll stike with the Blue that you like so much and I'll throw in a little bit of the Red for good measue. If I had to guess you're playing the Umineko Sound Novel, and you're either around EP 5, 6, or 7. Since the core arcs are EP 5 on and Erika shows up in EP 5. If I had to guess, you are enjoying Erika since you wouldn't mind being manhandled intellectually and even physically. Also, that would explain why you seems to like Victorique then. Because, when I see Victorique I see a bit of Erika in her, but she's not an Intelecual Rapital like her though.

*sigh* I can't belive I pulled something like that now. rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah you should know DEEN isn't all that great of an anime studio that baises thier stuff off of a Visual/Sound Novel at times, if you ask me. I only state that since some people see how they did the Higruashi series as a hit-or-miss with some people. Oh yeah speaking of which it seems that they are doing another OVA of Higruashi though. I don't know how or why, but I kind of wonder if it's the crossover OVA since there was an Umineko x Higruashi Crossover Manga that was known as Episode X mind you. tongue.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#22 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

~ Person who asks random questions randomly ~

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 08 2011, 02:46 AM)
Oh how can you be so outright with the Red there Lavi-san it make some wonder if you really do think I am a full on loli lover. While I can't deny that some lolis are meant to be cared for and to enjoy their company on lonely nights, but not all of them desvere that treatment though. tongue.gif

Well then I guess I'll stike with the Blue that you like so much and I'll throw in a little bit of the Red for good measue. If I had to guess you're playing the Umineko Sound Novel, and you're either around EP 5, 6, or 7. Since the core arcs are EP 5 on and Erika shows up in EP 5. If I had to guess, you are enjoying Erika since you wouldn't mind being manhandled intellectually and even physically. Also, that would explain why you seems to like Victorique then. Because, when I see Victorique I see a bit of Erika in her, but she's not an Intelecual Rapital like her though.

*sigh* I can't belive I pulled something like that now. rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah you should know DEEN isn't all that great of an anime studio that baises thier stuff off of a Visual/Sound Novel at times, if you ask me. I only state that since some people see how they did the Higruashi series as a hit-or-miss with some people. Oh yeah speaking of which it seems that they are doing another OVA of Higruashi though. I don't know how or why, but I kind of wonder if it's the crossover OVA since there was an Umineko x Higruashi Crossover Manga that was known as Episode X mind you. tongue.gif

Dont worry what I meant to say was Loli was relevant to our interest, that is why I was still able to say The Red, because the statement was open to interpretations, So I was implying you only have some lolicon tendecies Besides I do agree not all of them deserve those attention, and also I like older women/Teens too~ I mean why stick to young girls only when you can have all of them cool.gif

Ahcckkkk, your deduction is spot-on correct on why Erika and Victorique are relevant to my interest OTL and yes I do like to be manhandled either Physically and Mentally but that extends to Beato too and pretty much all of the female cast. Yes Indeed I am in the middle of Ep 7 Right nowI just lost some of my notes I think because I do plan on solving this tale cool.gif

Anyways Just Completely installed Koihime Musou, judging from the OP it loooksss awesome!! Its alreaddy 2:00

Choices:
Sleep
Play and *** like there is no tomorrow

Hmmmm......
And Oh~ I would be able to relate to you guys, and your koihime talk tongue.gif

Other than that Tomoyo After seems to be stalled, I dont know seems to have no news about it sad.gif and I dont know if [email protected] PSP constitutes as A VN Id like to see it translated :3

Oh Wolfie-san Have you Heard About Artificial Academy although I bet you do~ Any of you guys know when will it be released?!?!

Anyways Im DLing Custom Meido Right now~ Meido-chan Meido! Meido~
Fufufufu~

Kaibutsu Oujo x Umineko
1:00-1:03 Delicous Beato wink.gif Oh Desire~

Edited by lavenderdays, 07 May 2011 - 07:26 PM.

#23 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ May 07 2011, 02:16 PM)
Oh Wolfie-san Have you Heard About Artificial Academy although I bet you do~ Any of you guys know when will it be released?!?!

That's new to me since I haver heard of it. Has it been translated, or at the very least fan translated at all? Also, could yo ugive me a description about it?

#24 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:51 AM

And besides Lolis does not need to be excused from any topic whatsoever because they are always relevant, Lolis are the solution to world peace damn it!!! *cackle* *cackle*
Amen biggrin.gif

Ufufufufu~ Ahem~ We 3 here are probably lolicons there is no reason to doubt that, Birds of the Same Feather Flock Together after all~ I can probably think what you are thinking Because of this, This level of reasoning is possible for Lavi-san the Magical detective-chan   ahaha.wav
Fufufu the three lolicon musketeers biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I likey like the opposite >_>Erika is the sole proof of that or anything like Victorica since she is the perfect balance for tsundere IMO.
Eeeeeh but think about the aweosmeness to deflower a Primula like girl tongue.gif Oh well but in the end of the day I can start things with any loli types, quiete lolis are my favourite at the moment but of course I'd also tsundere lolis a la Taiga etc wink.gif

As for the Umineko fighting game, ah gomen Im afraid my inet connection is not good enough and not stable enough, I already tried with some friends Melty Blood and Touhou Unnatural Law and both times it was lagging lagging lagging, no matter if they were in Germany, europe, america,asia or somewhere else sad.gif

Anyways Just Completely installed Koihime Musou, judging from the OP it loooksss awesome!! Its alreaddy 2:00

Choices:
Sleep
Play and *** like there is no tomorrow

Hmmmm......
And Oh~ I would be able to relate to you guys, and your koihime talk
Good for you..and the choice should be obvious tongue.gif

The last thing I have heard was the 10. June 2011. Haaaa I can't wait for it~ :3333 Once it comes out I need to drink a lot otherwise I might die of dehydration tongue.gif
That's new to me since I haver heard of it. Has it been translated, or at the very least fan translated at all? Also, could yo ugive me a description about it?
It's that game

user posted image

I think you have already heard something about Artificial Girl right? And Artifical Academy is the successor of it. And the graphics are just fuccking amazing *v*

Anyways Im DLing Custom Meido Right now~ Meido-chan Meido! Meido~
Fufufufu~
Ah btw I found a few mods about that game, you know new clothes, eflen ears and the like. But the best is I have also found a loli voice mod for the tsundere character type, well per default tsudnere soudns kinda loli but with that mod it makes her even more lolier tongue.gif It's also funny when you use the tsundere character type together with the voice mod and select "beeing angry" mode XD Lol that so sounds like taiga or shana XD

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#25 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

As for the Umineko fighting game, ah gomen Im afraid my inet connection is not good enough and not stable enough, I already tried with some friends Melty Blood and Touhou Unnatural Law and both times it was lagging lagging lagging, no matter if they were in Germany, europe, america,asia or somewhere else

sad.gif Aww too bad... How bout Hamachi? Can it be use for Ougon tongue.gif

Good for you..and the choice should be obvious

Yup, I slept today at 5:30 Am Oh lord~ tongue.gif I had to drink this Sugarcane Wine 14% Alchohol to dowse the effects of not sleeping cool.gif

The last thing I have heard was the 10. June 2011. Haaaa I can't wait for it~ :3333 Once it comes out I need to drink a lot otherwise I might die of dehydration

Cannot Wait any longerrrr~ HNGGGG~ wub.gif

Ah btw I found a few mods about that game, you know new clothes, eflen ears and the like. But the best is I have also found a loli voice mod for the tsundere character type, well per default tsudnere soudns kinda loli but with that mod it makes her even more lolier  It's also funny when you use the tsundere character type together with the voice mod and select "beeing angry" mode XD Lol that so sounds like taiga or shana XD

ohohoho~ Just PM the links to me... ヽ(´ー`)┌

Anyways I've been always been having this problem with VNs with no Widescreen support eversince I switched to a LED widescreen monitor, It gets stretched when in FS mode but windows is just small and I like to see the Detail If you know what I mean tongue.gif Any of you guys know a simple bypass to this problem?

Edited by lavenderdays, 08 May 2011 - 06:43 AM.

#26 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:20 AM

Most of the times I tend to have my settinging changed to it's max setting, and most of the times the game shows up in a normal size. Although the problem is that older Visual novels didn't compensate for people having 17"+ screens down the road, or have the capability of handling 1080p most likely. Although certain kinds do have it were it fills out in a proper sense and have the option of having the settings for certain screens like that. although if I rmeber correctly there were a few threads on the mirror moon boards about that issue, but I'm sure how to resovle them personally though.

Although while you guys are waiting for that I'm still going to wait over this mind you: http://vndb.org/v979

#27 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 08 2011, 04:20 PM)
Most of the times I tend to have my settinging changed to it's max setting, and most of the times the game shows up in a normal size. Although the problem is that older Visual novels didn't compensate for people having 17"+ screens down the road, or have the capability of handling 1080p most likely. Although certain kinds do have it were it fills out in a proper sense and have the option of having the settings for certain screens like that. although if I rmeber correctly there were a few threads on the mirror moon boards about that issue, but I'm sure how to resovle them personally though.

Although while you guys are waiting for that I'm still going to wait over this mind you: http://vndb.org/v979

Care to elaborate Wolfie-san? tongue.gif Just to make things easier Im using Koihime as my medium for testing.

PS: My OS is Win7 and my VidCard is Nvdia

Edited by lavenderdays, 08 May 2011 - 07:52 AM.

#28 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

Oh well I have my laptop with Vista and an ATI Graphic Card, and with it's display settings at the far right at 1440x900pixels. you may have to tinker with that partion since it shows up normally on my laptop though. Pretty much it feels like it's a wide screen and more or less was kind of oped for that kind of deal. If all else fails try and play it in a compatability mode for XP since it might work then.

#29 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

Aww too bad... How bout Hamachi? Can it be use for Ougon
Got the same unlimited lagging works with hamachi dry.gif
ohohoho~ Just PM the links to me... ヽ(´ー`)┌
Sure thing wink.gif
Cannot Wait any longerrrr~ HNGGGG~
I already looked into the demo of it ( but you can only create own girlies, you cannot "play" with them, but the graphics are really amazing...seriously ag3 is nothing compared to this ( especially I like cellshading graphic more)
Gahahaha it's no use to try to save your dignity with that tongue.gif You're as perverted as us and totally look forward to AA tongue.gif
Ahem cough but yeah I also look forward to Hakurei Otome, out alone of the green haired loli <3

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#30 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 08 2011, 06:04 PM)
Oh well I have my laptop with Vista and an ATI Graphic Card, and with it's display settings at the far right at 1440x900pixels. you may have to tinker with that partion since it shows up normally on my laptop though. Pretty much it feels like it's a wide screen and more or less was kind of oped for that kind of deal. If all else fails try and play it in a compatability mode for XP since it might work then.

Oj Don't worry I've found the solution, It seems Nvdia is supposed have auto-scaling but the latest drivers have bugs so it does not work. So I rolled back to the first version of the Driver and it Worked!! Damn Nvidia you big Troll dry.gif

I was supposed to post this yesterday but my ISP is another big troll, disconnecting the internet at bad times, if I can find another decent maybe I'll switch.

Thanks to that I've been stuck on playing games all day, and the effects of roll backing the driver of my Video Card was stupendous, my Ougon Musou worked like a charm no lags the fps tends to go beyond 60 slightly but maintains an average so I think thats a good sign and my other VNs that has no widescreen works like a charm and auto-scales at 4:3. You can say the Colors also became more vibrant!! Seriously whats up with that?

Got the same unlimited lagging works with hamachi

sad.gif Aww too bad I was looking forward to play with you guys
Sure thing

Hey thanks got it but I still haven't completed DLing Custom Meido~ (Damn ISP)

I already looked into the demo of it ( but you can only create own girlies, you cannot "play" with them, but the graphics are really amazing...seriously ag3 is nothing compared to this ( especially I like cellshading graphic more)

Fufufufu~ I do agree on that, the only thing I like with Ag3 was that with the Face fix mod you could imitate Final Fantasy CG esque characters tongue.gif

Gahahaha~ it's no use to try to save your dignity with that  You're as perverted as us and totally look forward to AA
Ahem cough but yeah I also look forward to Hakurei Otome, out alone of the green haired loli <3

Kukukukuku~ After playing Koihime All I can say is that Im looking forward to this too~

@Jun-san Can't believe I missed that on Guess the chara thread I know this is offf-topic buttt that wasss easy~ Rika Furude /facedesk

*cackle* *cackle* Cant believe I stayed up another 5 am wink.gif Koihime is my new drug right now, I can see why you guys are hung on it wink.gif ~ and Aisha Whhhhy did youu dooo that, Ahcckkk here 3rd scene was quite the c**kb*****r (T-T) I do applaud that scene though since pretty much what the MC feels you felt too~ I mean I was ready for that scene and when I mean ready *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Btw, Im just at the part where you just beat engshou and damn so many girlies so little time~

PS: Oh~ the Big buff guy.... Chousen If I remember Scared the crap out of me every time I remember that dude It sends chills to my spine, I mean his outfit...... Reminds me of that Gay Demon from Sengoku Rance too though....

Edited by lavenderdays, 09 May 2011 - 06:47 AM.

#31 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

Yeah you can now understand why they wrote him out frmthe anime now don't ya'. wink.gif

In any case I've somehow managed to finish up the Rinrin Routeo now all that's left is Shuri's and then see if there is at least a harem end here. wink.gif

Oh lavi-san that's good to hear that you got the problem fixed then, so that means you can play things without any problems then. I would do the online fights for the Umineko fighter, but I have no clue on how to do it though, so sorry about that.

#32 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 09 2011, 03:41 PM)
Yeah you can now understand why they wrote him out frmthe anime now don't ya'. wink.gif

In any case I've somehow managed to finish up the Rinrin Routeo now all that's left is Shuri's and then see if there is at least a harem end here. wink.gif

Oh lavi-san that's good to hear that you got the problem fixed then, so that means you can play things without any problems then. I would do the online fights for the Umineko fighter, but I have no clue on how to do it though, so sorry about that.

Ohhh you mean Chousen uhmmm the gay guy? (no offense to homosexuals though)
I dont Mind Kazuto though, more or less he's your self insert into the game tongue.gif I like yuri too but~ hetero is still top for me wink.gif

Wait sooo there's a harem end here? *cackle* *cackle* *evil grin*

One thing I wish they improved on the Battles system was you not only got to control one flank but multiple ones. They should've also made a separate battle system on 1 on 1 fights or when the generals face off. Just my-two cents on the matter though.

and Yup no more problemo~ and for the umineko fighter it seems even if we did know how to connect the lag would kill us dry.gif

#33 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:12 AM

Fufufufu~ I do agree on that, the only thing I like with Ag3 was that with the Face fix mod you could imitate Final Fantasy CG esque characters
Oh yeah tehre were quite a few good modes for it out there buut...naaaah someohow the gameplay was not the best. Anyways~ unfufufufufu only around 1 month left :333

@Jun-san Can't believe I missed that on Guess the chara thread I know this is offf-topic buttt that wasss easy~ Rika Furude /facedesk
Fufufufu yeah especialy shes also quite quite resemble Erika-chan tongue.gif

*cackle* *cackle* Cant believe I stayed up another 5 am  Koihime is my new drug right now, I can see why you guys are hung on it  ~ and Aisha Whhhhy did youu dooo that, Ahcckkk here 3rd scene was quite the c**kb*****r (T-T) I do applaud that scene though since pretty much what the MC feels you felt too~ I mean I was ready for that scene and when I mean ready *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Great to hear that you like it buddy ^^

Hahahah oh yeah I also rember this scene, that was pretty much my expression back then
user posted image

Haaaaa but seriously...Aisha is quite smexy biggrin.gif

Wait sooo there's a harem end here? *cackle* *cackle* *evil grin*
Yep there is, but I have heard its not so easy to enter.

One thing I wish they improved on the Battles system was you not only got to control one flank but multiple ones. They should've also made a separate battle system on 1 on 1 fights or when the generals face off. Just my-two cents on the matter though
Ah yeah the fighting system could be better, but well I think its okayish, at least it creates kinda a nice atmosphere smile.gif

and Yup no more problemo~ and for the umineko fighter it seems even if we did know how to connect the lag would kill us
Ah don't mind me, you know my inet connection is quite bad so if you two have by nowadays standars normal to good connections it should be doable wink.gif

Ah btw guys, I was trying out Daiteikoku a bit...and guuuuuuuuuh....I s-o-o-o-o want to have that one in english sad.gif

Helen Keller

#34 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

Oh you still think Aisha is still smexy huh Jun-san? Wiat until you start wroking on the Shiuri ero ero scenes. So far she seems to be a lot of fun to "play" with. Although Rinrin is another story entirely. I mean to think she had a tragic past and the boy manages to cheer her up and whathave you to try and statisfy her needs sometimes.

Although oddly enough trying to chase ofter the Yui and Ei scenes along with more of Enshou and Ren as well. Also, to top it all off my generals have yet to have an all-clear note on thier portrat. Although I have cleared all of Son-Go's and Sou-Gi's personel to the point of clearing them again is kind of pointless for now. although I will openly admit to how cute Sonken and her imouto can be at times. tongue.gif

Oh yeah I think I have a connection to why you also like Ren my dear Jun-san. It might have something to do with a certain dream familiar that tends to go either by the name of Ren or Len whathave you. To think you're only going for the quiet girl to compensate that she isn't a loli catgirl, am I right Jun-san? tongue.gif

#35 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

Oh you still think Aisha is still smexy huh Jun-san? Wiat until you start wroking on the Shiuri ero ero scenes. So far she seems to be a lot of fun to "play" with. Although Rinrin is another story entirely. I mean to think she had a tragic past and the boy manages to cheer her up and whathave you to try and statisfy her needs sometimes.
Unfufufu I already had one ero ero scene with shuri-chan...aaaaaaaaaawn so moe~ <3333 Btw...I was wodnering wolfie-san, about the routes..are they similar to each other or quite different?
Although oddly enough trying to chase ofter the Yui and Ei scenes along with more of Enshou and Ren as well. Also, to top it all off my generals have yet to have an all-clear note on thier portrat. Although I have cleared all of Son-Go's and Sou-Gi's personel to the point of clearing them again is kind of pointless for now. although I will openly admit to how cute Sonken and her imouto can be at times
I cannot tell you how much I look forward tos ee Sonkens imouto in "action" :333 I already saw a few cgs of her beforehand and back then I only thought oh my fucking god who is this girl O___O???? Thats got to be one of the cutest moest sexiest lolis of all the time wub.gif
Oh yeah I think I have a connection to why you also like Ren my dear Jun-san. It might have something to do with a certain dream familiar that tends to go either by the name of Ren or Len whathave you. To think you're only going for the quiet girl to compensate that she isn't a loli catgirl, am I right Jun-san?
Eeeeeeh actually no tongue.gif I just like cute, unsociable and quiet girls, even if they are not lolis tongue.gif

Btw btw...I just found that news on a website, while I was doing my daily round on searching for news of a transaltion project regarding Daiteikoku... and thats what I found *v*

QUOTE (fiohnel.tumblr)
Daiteikoku - English interface patch to be ready next week

Oh please by the love of god...the interface would already be a beginning....(but I'm afraid thats probably some troll thing, considering that theres no where else a hint of something like that...and given the source is 4ch)

Ah yeah heres the link http://fiohnel.tumbl...atus-2011-04-30

Btw~ fufufu Lydia-chans minsiter really has some good ideas <3
user posted image

Helen Keller

#36 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

The routes in Koihime are the same, but depending on who you cleared between Aisha, Rinrin, and Shuri kind of give the game it's ending. The rest of the cast are kind of a flavor text if you will, or at least what I've seen so far. Oh yeah on a side note if you managed to pick Aisha at the home base every time before going to war with Sousou you get an in game ero ero scene for her. In any case it pretty much explains why Sei stated that he managed to change Aisha's mind by taking her to the bedroom. tongue.gif

Oh yeah and you'll enjoy the stuff she does as well as her older sister when you get to the point of obtaining the Son-Go Princesses. tongue.gif

#37 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

The routes in Koihime are the same, but depending on who you cleared between Aisha, Rinrin, and Shuri kind of give the game it's ending. The rest of the cast are kind of a flavor text if you will, or at least what I've seen so far. Oh yeah on a side note if you managed to pick Aisha at the home base every time before going to war with Sousou you get an in game ero ero scene for her. In any case it pretty much explains why Sei stated that he managed to change Aisha's mind by taking her to the bedroom.
Oh I think I got that scene with Aisha-chan <3

Oh yeah and you'll enjoy the stuff she does as well as her older sister when you get to the point of obtaining the Son-Go Princesses.
Ero ero stuff~ :333??

Ah yeah btw...in case of you guys havent seen it till now heres the op of daiteikoku

Haaa I just love this song~

Helen Keller

#38 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 11 2011, 01:53 AM)
Oh I think I got that scene with Aisha-chan <3
Ero ero stuff~ :333??

Ah yeah btw...in case of you guys havent seen it till now heres the op of daiteikoku

Haaa I just love this song~

Ohohoho~ me too, I got that scene too~ and I think Sei references that during the part where you are assaulting Sou-Gi where Sui gets jealous too~ tongue.gif God Sui is seiyuu is hilarious I dont know what to do with her scenes either to rofl or get turned on tongue.gif

fufufu~ thats a pretty awesome Op and HD ftw!! This and artificial academy = What is "Going outside" mean???
Btw, I cant believe I just noticed by now that Russia has A crab for a sickle laugh.gif and wait is the pope gonna be involved kinda like in osanahe jimi?? =))

PS: Crap, I got the Repeat OP syndrome now cool.gif

and Oh @Junmisugi-chan veryyyy late reply buttt Daaamnnn why I didn't know rewrite wasn't released yet dry.gif Goes to show you I haven't been checking VN news for a longg time now..

whhaaatt is this Rewrite's OP nfkjashfjkas

Fixed the link

O.o it looks like Angel Beats with Dinosaurs, Dragons??, Big Weapons and Flaming tornadoes of death inside a Gym? Black Rock Shooter look alike? OH MY GOD IM SOLD
Oh~ Wait its an april fools joke.... /rageharakiri

Edited by lavenderdays, 11 May 2011 - 01:58 PM.

#39 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

Ohohoho~ me too, I got that scene too~ and I think Sei references that during the part where you are assaulting Sou-Gi where Sui gets jealous too~  God Sui is seiyuu is hilarious I dont know what to do with her scenes either to rofl or get turned on
Talking about Sei-chan, you know I kinda like her, I mean this kidna I gonna rape you attidude is quite appealing tongue.gif As for the seyuus, most are really very good in Koihime...my absolute favorutie is the one Ren-chan <333 But shuris is awesome too :3

fufufu~ thats a pretty awesome Op and HD ftw!! This and artificial academy = What is "Going outside" mean???
Hahahahahahahahaha yeah XDDD Nnnnnnhhhhh but still no translation project for Daiteikoku<___< Im not worried about Artifical Academy since the guys of hongfire will definitive handle the necessary stuff like always smile.gif ...but I'm a bit worried regarding Daiteikoku to be honest sad.gif

Btw, I cant believe I just noticed by now that Russia has A crab for a sickle  and wait is the pope gonna be involved kinda like in osanahe jimi?? =))
Hmmmm....no idea to be honest, it might be sicne the cast of characters in daiteikoku is enormous.

Btw talking about Russia.... Katherine-chan (the leader of them)is just beyond cute...at the moment shes my second favourite there <3

user posted image user posted image

Auuuu CATHERINE-chama I wanna take you home <3333

and Oh @Junmisugi-chan veryyyy late reply buttt Daaamnnn why I didn't know rewrite wasn't released yet  Goes to show you I haven't been checking VN news for a longg time now..

O.o it looks like Angel Beats with Dinosaurs, Dragons??, Big Weapons and Flaming tornadoes of death inside a Gym? Black Rock Shooter look alike? OH MY GOD IM SOLD
Ahm its the op of Daiteikoku again tongue.gif
Hmmm but seriosuly the production of Rewrite goes pretty long...just like with Witch of the holy night...expectations are going to be really high on those two games, considering the production time and that Type Moon and Key are behind them.

Ah yeha here are a few more pics of Daiteikoku :3

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Helen Keller

#40 Kaeru-P

Kaeru-P

• Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 11 2011, 11:10 PM)
Talking about Sei-chan, you know I kinda like her, I mean this kidna I gonna rape you attidude is quite appealing tongue.gif As for the seyuus, most are really very good in Koihime...my absolute favorutie is the one Ren-chan <333 But shuris is awesome too :3

Hahahahahahahahaha yeah XDDD Nnnnnnhhhhh but still no translation project for Daiteikoku<___< Im not worried about Artifical Academy since the guys of hongfire will definitive handle the necessary stuff like always smile.gif ...but I'm a bit worried regarding Daiteikoku to be honest sad.gif

Hmmmm....no idea to be honest, it might be sicne the cast of characters in daiteikoku is enormous.

Btw talking about Russia.... Katherine-chan (the leader of them)is just beyond cute...at the moment shes my second favourite there <3

user posted image user posted image

Auuuu CATHERINE-chama I wanna take you home <3333

Ahm its the op of Daiteikoku again tongue.gif
Hmmm but seriosuly the production of Rewrite goes pretty long...just like with Witch of the holy night...expectations are going to be really high on those two games, considering the production time and that Type Moon and Key are behind them.

Ah yeha here are a few more pics of Daiteikoku :3

user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image  user posted image

Ahahah That I agree on yeah Pretty much all the seiyuus in Koihime is top notch

Who ya gonna call? The Hongfire Busters ready to avail, translate and mod your Illusion games at your doorstep in a Nick of time!!
(dont worry the sheer awesomeness of Daiteikoku is bound to make it noticed within the VN community and besides its Alicesoft they are pretty well known after all)

and Oh Hnnnggg Russia/Catherine is so cute but I still prefer Lydia though tongue.gif (I Kinda thought she was cosplaying one of the three fairies from touhou with one of her pictures tongue.gif)

And Oh God wub.gif at those pics wub.gif wub.gif but seriously though that big mecha guy just combo breakered the pics dry.gif Ruining the glorious moment......

And Oh My Bad Fixed the Link (/facepalm) for the heck of it Requote:

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ May 11 2011, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 11 2011, 01:53 AM)

Fixed the link

I think I saw one of the comments there that Rewrite is gonna be released on June 24. Talk about a busy busy month tongue.gif Oh God please let there be translators......

Edited by lavenderdays, 11 May 2011 - 02:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users