Gamers! Amano Keita to Seishun Continue

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: GAMERS! Keita Amano and a Youthful Continue
Japanese: ゲーマーズ! 雨野景太と青春コンティニュー
Airing date: 13/7/2017 (TV series 12 episodes)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School
Original creator: Sekina Aoi
Original character designers: SABOTEN (light novels) and Yamucha (manga)
Director: Manabu Okamoto
Unit director: Ryōta Miyazawa (ep 1)
Written by: Hiroki Uchida
Music by: Yoshiaki Dewa
Character designer and chief animation director: Tensho Satō (ep 1)
Animation director: Asami Mitsui (ep 1)
Art director: Masami Saitō
Sound director: Jin Aketagawa
Director of photography: Shinji Tonsho (chiptune)
Color design by: Yuichi Furuichi
Editing by: Kashiko Kimura (MADBOX)
Studio: Pine Jam
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, SUN, BS11
Opening theme: "GAMERS!" by Hisako Kanemoto, Manaka Iwami and Rumi Ōkubo
Ending theme: "Fight on!" by Luce Twinkle Wink☆
2nd ED theme: "Koi no Prologue* (恋のprologue* / Prologue to Love)" by Luce Twinkle Wink☆

Main cast: Keita Amano (雨野景太) voiced by Megumi Han
Karen Tendō (天道花憐) voiced by Hisako Kanemoto

Chiaki Hoshinomori (星ノ守千秋) voiced by Manaka Iwami
Tasuku Uehara (上原祐) voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga

Aguri (亜玖璃) voiced by Rumi Ōkubo
Supporting cast: Konoha Hoshinomori (星ノ守心春) voiced by Yūki Kuwahara

Game club: Eiichi Misumi (三角瑛一) voiced by Natsuki Hanae
Gakuto Kase (加瀬岳人) voiced by Yasuaki Takumi
Niina Ōiso (大磯新那) voiced by Yuna Yoshino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgt5WOuhMQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrpig1748II

Synopsis: This is a story that revolves around certain students and one hobby. Amano Keita is our lonely protagonist who has a passion for gaming and is friends with Uehara Tasuku, who is secretly a fellow gamer and is someone who believes his life is perfect. We also have Karen Tendou, the club president of the video games club and Chiaki Hoshinomori, who constantly bickers with Keita. This is a story filled with a non-stop sequence of comedy scenes and misunderstandings. Our chaotic romantic comedy now begins!

Kid-Wolf said:
it's probably wishful thinking to see a second season out of this, but hoestly I wouldn't mind it at all. :p
well here is Seitokai no Ichizon creator's new series, fun ep'1 (pretty scenery):d

After watching the first few episodes this does feel like a slice of life comedy that revolves around certain type of gamers of sorts. With how things are I have to admit that I'm enjoying how things are going, but sometimes I feel like it's going at too slow of a pace sometimes.

Kid-Wolf said:
I'm enjoying how things are going, but sometimes I feel like it's going at too slow of a pace sometimes.
it felt this way showing Karen's PoV from her perfect life into slump, by falling for Keita even if he sucks at games... yet ep.5 wasn't slow with Tasuku's gamer meet-up, trying to set a love triangle rom-com ended as Chaotic pentagram :p

Okay now with picking up where we left off 2 episodes ago, it seems that this whole love triangle ordeal is becoming more of a tangled mess to the point of where everything becomes a misunderstanding one way or the other.

Kid-Wolf said:
it seems that this whole love triangle ordeal is becoming more of a tangled mess to the point of where everything becomes a misunderstanding one way or the other.
maybe not as Keita 'messed up' with a la'ove confession, instead of friendzone for Karen unless he finds who is Mono... Hilarious reactions of her, tasuku and Aguri's Konami code in ep.6 but priceless 'helicopter built by Capcom' joke ^_^

So we finally got up to the point where things opened up in episode 1 I see. To think Keita would actually ask her out on accident over asking to be her friend here. Although seeing that Tendou was worried about being told not to hang around him anymore and was preparing for that kind of response made it even better. In any case it seems after Keita figured out how to play a gallge properly he might have some hope for him. While he's no Kami-sama at this I'm sure he'll make due.

Kid-Wolf said:
seeing that Tendou was worried about being told not to hang around him anymore and was preparing for that kind of response made it even better. In any case it seems after Keita figured out how to play a gallge properly he might have some hope for him. While he's no Kami-sama at this I'm sure he'll make due.
Its aftermath is awkward at first with all that attention on him, as expected yet he was kinda smooth dating her again... a bit mandatory pool ep'7 with ChiakI joining it, i wonder if the sister will ever show up in case she really exists :huh:

I get this feeling that Chiaki might of used her sister as a cover for stalking Keita and Tendou-san here. Also by the looks of things even though Tendou-san really wanted to be in a relationship with Keita it would seem she is way too embarrassed to deal with it at first, but when it comes down to having gamming spirit to the mix it seems like she can calm down after all. Still Keita really does need to work on his Luck skill if anything if he wants to get any better at gamming.

Kid-Wolf said:
I get this feeling that Chiaki might of used her sister as a cover for stalking Keita and Tendou-san here.
coincidence ;p the cake yuri imōto isn't a lie after all, ep'8 starts Keita's harem in case Both sisters fall for him... Agurixtasuku? even if he couldn't put a clean end to this ridiculous love pentahexagon', I say best board game in anime :lol:

So Chiaki's sister finally makes an appearance this episode I see, but also at the same time I want to say that Keita may of tripped a few flags for her at the game store without him even noticing it. Not only that but I get this feeling that the sister might get involved in all of this and make things even worse here, or better since she is considered as Tendo's rival of sorts.

Kid-Wolf said:
So Chiaki's sister finally makes an appearance this episode I see, but also at the same time I want to say that Keita may of tripped a few flags for her at the game store without him even noticing it. Not only that but I get this feeling that the sister might get involved in all of this and make things even worse here, or better since she is considered as Tendo's rival
actually felt like the rivalry was between Konoha and karen, as student council president if she still cares but yes... her sister's acc0unt hack' just complicated it all, maybe it'll be more dramatic telling by ep.9's cliffhanger and new ED <_<

I swear that Konoha is now trying to make Keita look like an eroge gamer just to get any heat off of him knowing that she is one it seems. Also, it seems that Chiaki is now pinning her being Nobe and Mono on Konoha because she panicked over Keita knowing her gamer tags here as well.

Also, with the latest episode I want to say that Keita is treating Aguri as a sister that he is dotting over it would seem. I mean even giving her an extra portion of sweets like she is an adorable creature that needs help is pretty much what it looks like. Although now that Karen is seeing how he is reacting to Aguri is kind of strange to the point of where they could be more than just friends here though.

Kid-Wolf said:
I swear that Konoha is now trying to make Keita look like an eroge gamer just to get any heat off of him knowing that she is one
what surprised me was SF Dudley's cameo xD but yes, isn't she like IseSuma's goth fairy blaming of perv its prota?... also fun #11 meddling with her sister in a double date, felt as finale (RPGish amusement park) until 'to be continued' :)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back