wceend's art!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
Enjoy,yes..i know i need to practise arms and legs...
Tekeningyoink1.jpg

Tekeningyoink.jpg

tekeninggg1.jpg
does anyone notice my drawings usually involve girl with wepaons...hmm

uhm, how about that cat-avatar I asked you about twice already..... you never answer, buuuuu snif snif

I really like it!!!!!!! Have you drawn that yourself?

ohh, the general? , it`s from vg cats webcomic , www.vgcats.com

I just spent about an hour and a half on the web you gave me, but...... ehm, after I have seen about 30 different comics, the idea ocurred to me, that maybe you misunderstood me....... I meant that sweet moving avatar you had loooong time ago. The pencil drawn cat, that sleeps, eats, climbs and so on.

PS: from the pics you posted I liked the second one the best... looks familiar.... sort of like the devil girl from kamisama kazoku.
I have finished drawing only one single picture.... even though I started drawing more, but I am a lazy person. Besides, copying from an anime doesnt occur to me as outstanding art ability (oh, dont take it personally....... I mean only myself, keep up your hard work!!). Ahhh, I wish I could draw out of imagination... but I cant.

oh, that one , ye i still have it somewhere...let me try n find it.. i`ll put it up as my avatar again, soyou can copy it from therre..

Not too bad. Do you start drawing Wireframe or head ->body ->etc. ?

wireframe? , you mean the dol thingy , with hte circles and stuff? , i use it sometimes, for proportions, but not often , i usually just start

---------
me new art ->>devart<<-

Edit 2012: Wow I sucked at typing

Hey Wc, I'm a new member but I've been drawing in some fashion for a good long time. If you've never tried working with the frame/stick figure method to begin with you should really consider it.

The only major concern I have about your pictures is that the lower bodies are tiny in comparison to the torso and arms which generally are pretty good. Also, if my suggestions aren't fun then discard them. That's what it's all about anyway right? fun i mean.

Not bad at all dude, i have no drawing talent personally but i do know if u keep up with it the more u draw the better u get
biggrin.gif

Hmmm, might update this soon. Yes, old thread, but IT'S MINE I TELL YOU! in fact, imma drawin' now!

soooo 5 min later:

IMAG0302.jpg

Ooooooh not bad, good job wceend :3

IMAG0303.jpg

a little Fanservice for you guys, ha har.

Owowowo quite ero, but I still prefer dfc any time
tongue.gif

Haha, thanks! and uh, brainfreeze; dfc?

dfc= delecious flat chest
cool.gif

Oooh. I see
tongue.gif
well somehow they always end up huge when I draw them... I'm not very good at proportions off the top of m head. I'll draw you a ore modest one
tongue.gif
and hmm I think ill dump this for the peeps in the ecchi thread XD

Hhahaha that'd be great I'm really looking forward to a dfc-.tan :3 But I also know your problem, I kinda have the same problems with proportions, it's kinda hard to draw a flat chest and make itn look good at the same time aka so that it doesnt look like a male chest

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back