Eromanga-sensei

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Ero Manga Sensei
Japanese: エロマンガ先生
Airing date: 8/4/2017 (TV series)
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Ecchi
Original creator: Tsukasa Fushimi
Original character designer: Hiro Kanzaki (light novel) and Rin (manga)
Director: Ryohei Takeshita
Written by: Tatsuya Takahashi
Music by: Tomoki Kikuya
Character designer: Hiroyuki Oda
Chief animation director: Shinpei Kobayashi
Chief animation directors: Yūichi Oka
Art director: Yukako Ogawa (KLAS)
Sound director: Takayuki Yamaguchi
Director of photography: Toshiaki Aoshima
Color design: Kanako Hokari
Producers: Shinichirō Kashiwada, Shōki Niwa, Kazuma Miki, Noriko Kosukegawa, Kozue Kananiwa and Tomoyuki Ohwada
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: Tokyo MX, MBS, TVA, GTV, GYT, BS11, AT-X
Opening theme: "Hitorigoto (ヒトリゴト / Soliloquy)" by ClariS
Ending theme: "adrenaline!!!" by TrySail

Main cast: Masamune Izumi (和泉正宗) voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
Sagiri Izumi (和泉紗霧) voiced by Akane Fujita

Supporting cast: Elf Yamada (山田エルフ) voiced by Minami Takahashi
Muramasa Senju (千寿ムラマサ) voiced by Saori Ōnishi

Megumi Jinno (神野めぐみ) voiced by Ibuki Kido
Tomoe Takasago (高砂智恵) voiced by Yui Ishikawa
Ayame Kagurazaka (神楽坂あやめ) voiced by Mikako Komatsu
Chris Yamada (山田クリス) voiced by Minami Takahashi
Kunimitsu Shidō (獅童国光) voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBk9alIqPI

Synopsis: The "new sibling romantic comedy" revolves around Masamune Izumi, a light novel author in high school. Masamune's little sister is Sagiri, a shut-in girl who hasn't left her room for an entire year. She even forces her brother to make and bring her meals when she stomps the floor. Masamune wants his sister to leave her room, because the two of them are each other's only family. Masamune's novel illustrator, pen name "Eromanga," draws extremely perverted drawings, and is very reliable. Masamune had never met his illustrator, and figured he was just a disgusting, perverted otaku. However, the truth is revealed... that his "Eromanga-sensei" is his own younger sister! To add to the chaos that erupts between the siblings, a beautiful, female, best-selling shoujo manga creator becomes their rival!

Masich said:
Next up: a Manga that involves creating Eromanga that created Ore no Imouto manga!!!

For myself, I will try the following:
Eromanga-Sensei
I say Comedy OTS, favorite ep.1 lines: -a family intrusion! -oh no! it's the dad! :lol:

Well, this is probably the only guaranteed series I'll be watching this season.

It's fun, it's comedic and of course I have problems with the series. but not so much as ''worthy to notify''.

Masich said:
It's fun, it's comedic and of course I have problems with the series. but not so much as ''worthy to notify''.
ep.2 wasn't much problem either yet i think Elf is a more arrogant, showoff kind of Kuroneko not only on cosplaying... Megumi? very nosey even if she's justified as class rep', at least finally Sagiri will leave that room to wash her underwear :p

Ryu said:
ep.2 wasn't much problem either yet i think Elf is a more arrogant, showoff kind of Kuroneko not only on cosplaying... Megumi? very nosey even if she's justified as class rep', at least finally Sagiri will leave that room to wash her underwear :p
True, Megumi is nosey and Elf is arrogant, at least I'm happy to see a series that simply says mature stuff without giving a damn xD

Also for once a series with a Good Opening! Very difficult to find one that actually manages to combine the animation to the music (rhythm).

Masich said:
True, Megumi is nosey and Elf is arrogant, at least I'm happy to see a series that simply says mature stuff without giving a damn xD

Also for once a series with a Good Opening! Very difficult to find one that actually manages to combine the animation to the music (rhythm).
agree yet they're a bit over the top xD especially in ep.3, to involve sagiri's joyful classmates and Elf nude playing piano... still i prefer her than Megumi! close but wouldn't be challenge, If she discovers EM (one day a door will kill Masamune)-_-

Norren said:
Eromanga-sensei: From what I've read of the Manga so far, this appears to be a parody of Ore no Imouto by the author of Ore no Imouto wherein the MC teams up with his adopted imouto to write Ore no Imouto for a light novel contest. (I think this author might need an intervention...)
At last ep.5 hints that and Senju's debut (next?), looks like they were inspired by Bakuman but its creators portrayed themselves... if Elf saw sagiri's face from the balcony, did she use a mask to hide reactions? so It's time for harem models ^_^

It's Cameo Week!

It was awesome seeing the Gokou sisters again! (I could swear that exact interview was straight out of one of the later eps from OreImo?) Even more funny was watching Elf declare her intent to defeat Tatsuya, Horo, and BOTH Kirito and Kawahara-sensei's Accel world avatar. XD

... We need more seasons of Spice and Wolf.

Norren said:
It was awesome seeing the Gokou sisters again! (I could swear that exact interview was straight out of one of the later eps from OreImo?) Even more funny was watching Elf declare her intent to defeat Tatsuya, Horo, and BOTH Kirito and Kawahara-sensei's Accel world avatar. XD

... We need more seasons of Spice and Wolf.
lol at least SA0: 0rdinal scale hints S3 but yes, Kuroneko family in a mandatory festival ep'8 too (0reimo s2) now #9... obligatory yet unusual beach ep without Main Heroine on swimsuit, Also Elf's brother proposing Masamune marriage :eek:

Well I caught up to the current episode they are now on and I have to say that Yamada Elf is best girl from this series no matter what anyone says.

Kid-Wolf said:
Yamada Elf is best girl from this series
like posted above she's similar to Kuroneko as favorite (Btw, new cameo in ep. 11!) but at swimsuit i prefer Muramasa... i wonder if Hana Umezono is her real name (fanletter)? now, cute SagirixMasamune's childhood with their parents :)

I cheered at the OreImo walk on... Also at the SAO and Hataraku Maou-Sama books on the desk in the flashback.

The parents really should have been in the entire story. As fun as it is, it's been missing something until that flashback... and they totally seem like the kind of parents that'd support and cheer the kids on, no matter how absurdly irresponsible it would be. ;)

And so we have the very blatant OreImo crossover in this episode, and I have to say that it somehow works in all of this though. Oddly enough to see that Sagari and Masamune actually helped each other though their tough times it seems. So in other words it was kind of an interesting flashback before the two ever even met here.

Norren said:
I cheered at the OreImo walk on... Also at the SAO and Hataraku Maou-Sama books on the desk in the flashback.

The parents really should have been in the entire story. As fun as it is, it's been missing something until that flashback... and they totally seem like the kind of parents that'd support and cheer the kids on, no matter how absurdly irresponsible it would be. ;)
agreed xD didn't you wonder why his dad sounds familiar, well that's Kosaka's seiyuu! ok ep'12 was more fun but... iM0 this Eromanga'Fest doesn't feel like a season finale, so she couldn't strip Masamune uh? check out its ED (BadEnd):d

Good Opening number+animation, Standard typical comedy of embarrassment, short but good enough information about the family ''circumstances''.

However, I more or less personally got troubled halfway through watching this series. Why? Because, my evil friend and succubus Colla pointed out to me: ''Oh, so the brother and sister is like the same thing as the two from OniAI?'' At which point I was like... (realization moment). Also including the side characters, apart from their personality, but more as a roll, having each their moment of affection with the male protagonist.

In the end? I pretty much lost and spend the rest of my day watching OniAi and afterwards the last episode of Eromanga-Sensei. For which I don't really mind it ending as it is, I mean the novel and manga are still ongoing, cheers.

But! I do give credit to this series, for actually trying to open up Sagiri to the outside world and other people... like how Akiko from OniAi does with opening herself to the other girls and slowly seeing them as frien-- You know what? I give up, its OniAi no matter how I look at it. #Edit, oh yeah... the only difference is the 1 is about manga&novel creating and the other has the group being in a school student council.

Overall, my rating for: Eromanga-Sensei (OniAi): 8/10
Animation: 9
Story: 7
Characters: 8

Brutally Honest? I enjoy OniAi more compared to Eromanga-Sensei.

Kid-Wolf said:
so we have the very blatant OreImo crossover in this episode, and I have to say that it somehow works in all of this though.
Want more now that It's over? then, 4 0reimoxEMS specials (subbed in 2015)...

Eromanga-sensei (TV series 12 episodes) Spring 2017 - 9/10, as romcom 0TS ;)

To think that in the end she literally ended up drawing Eromanga-sensei since she swiped an H-doujinshi that her brother got as a gift for his first light novel selling rather well. Also, with how Izumi gets when she goes into drawing mode is always fun to watch too. I kind of wonder if there will be a continuation of this or not, since it was a rather fun series to watch.

Eromanga·Sensei 0VAs,1 Starring Elf·chan and 2 Sagiri takes care of Mune·kun

Kid-Wolf said:
I kind of wonder if there will be a continuation of this or not, since it was a rather fun series to watch.
yep (despite bad subs), bit late Xmas special at first yet ended as a musical <_<

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back