Yagate Kimi ni Naru

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Titles: Bloom Into You (Eventually, I Will Become You)
Japanese:
Airing date: 5/10/2018 (TV series 13 episodes)
Genres: Romance, School, Shoujo Ai
Original creator: Nio Nakatani
Director: Makoto Katō
Written by: Jukki Hanada
Music by: Michiru Ōshima
Character designer and chief animation director: Hiroaki Gōda
Art director: Kōki Nagayoshi
Animation director: Ryuichi Makino and Chika Ohashi (cooperation)
Sound director: Jin Aketagawa
CGI director: Mitsutaka Iguchi
Director of photography: Tomonori Katō
Color design by: Mariko Shinohara
Art design by: Masahiro Satō
Editing by: Shōta Uyama
Studio: Troyca
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS, TV Aichi, TVQ, BS11
Opening theme: "Kimi ni Furete (君にふれて)" by Riko Azuna
Ending theme: "hectopascal" by Yūki Takada and Minako Kotobuki

Main cast: Yū Koito (小糸侑) voiced by Yūki Takada (TV) and Hisako Kanemoto (manga PV)
Tōko Nanami (七海燈子) voiced by Minako Kotobuki
Sayaka Saeki (佐伯沙弥香) voiced by Ai Kayano

Seiji Maki (槙聖司) voiced by Taichi Ichikawa
Supporting cast: Suguru Dōjima (堂島卓) voiced by Shō Nogami
Koyomi Kanō (叶こよみ) voiced by Konomi Kohara

Akari Hyūga (日向朱里) voiced by Yuka Terasaki
Riko Hakozaki (箱崎理子) voiced by Mai Nakahara
Miyako Kodama (児玉都) voiced by Nanako Mori
Rei Koito (小糸怜) voiced by Mikako Komatsu

Synopsis: Yuu has always loved shoujo manga and awaits the day she gets a love confession that sends her heart aflutter with bubbles and blushes, and yet when a junior high classmate confesses his feelings to her...she feels nothing. Disappointed and confused, Yuu enters high school still unsure how to respond. That's when Yuu sees the beautiful student council president Nanami turn down a suitor with such maturity that she's inspired to ask her for help. But when the next person to confess to Yuu is Nanami herself. Has her shoujo romance finally begun?

Masich said:
Yagate Kimi ni Naru ''bloom into you''. (I just hope it does not become a Dramatic, Too late, realization, ending).
i just gave it another chance trying ep'2, *cough*Citrus*achoo* i need citrics ;)

It's pretty ''unique'' when you come across a series, full of akwardness and different character personalities.
But, somehow makes itself stand out so much better from the others.

The way how Yuu has problems feeling what love is and Touko's reasoning for falling in love with her, is what I can honestly only regard as intriguing.

I'm still worried about series such as these ending on a very unhappy note or ''predictable'' but, so far it has been a good watch.

Masich said:
I'm still worried about series such as these ending on a very unhappy note or ''predictable'' but, so far it has been a good watch.
agreed I got fed up of typical student council president romcoms, aka 'walking clichés' or superwomen xD a delayed ep.7... I liked Sayaka's PoV yet she Isn't a love triangle rival, but yes i hope ToukoxYuu end as couple like the teacher's :)

Masich said:
It's pretty ''unique'' when you come across a series, full of akwardness and different character personalities.
But, somehow makes itself stand out so much better from the others.

The way how Yuu has problems feeling what love is and Touko's reasoning for falling in love with her, is what I can honestly only regard as intriguing.
indeed but it might change after ep'9 Sports Day, as Yuu starts falling for her... she and Seiji are alike yet being peeping tom, maybe he was at the window?:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Nu64jhcBo

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back