your favorite movie and Series~ ^_^

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

tomo

-ojou
Retired
Hmm am not sure if there is threat about movie or Series so I thought why not we share our favorite movies and Series and talk little bit about it.
wink.gif

So about me my favorite movie~ till now is “Gone With Wind” its an old movie REALLY an old one but it still famous till now .hmm its drama and love story there is also something about war... bout movie “Scarlett was loved by many men but she only loved one guy --> “Ashley” however, he always ignored her hehehe then he got married to other woman as she get married to other man.. after that “Rhett Butler” come and changed everything ……hmm that’s all I don’t want to be spoiler

Here is the picture~
smile.gif

976012266.jpg

and bout my favorite Series is “friends” and who don’t know friends Series its about friendship and how they live their lives its comedy and hehehe
laugh.gif
friendship ~^-^~

161301763.jpg

hmmm favourite movie i will have to say ummmmm i dont know i sleep through all the movies i will just have to say i like all the movies i have watched.
favourite series hmmm the Simpsons how can anyone forget them
tongue.gif

Favorite Movie: Casshern
Favorite Serie: Probaly lost (i also like small ville, The O.C. and One Tree Hill)
Favorite Anime Serie: Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor
Favorite Cartoon: South Park

That should be it.

@The Anime Lover hmm Lord of The Rings i never knew what it was about or what the hell they are talking about but i liked the action ...
huh.gif

@w6 hahaha yeah me to~ i did slept twice and my cosin did get angry at me
dry.gif

@Dragon-of-Rune if i was not wrong it was scary movie i ment tree~hell
sad.gif

Favorite Movie: not sure, there are a few I like, but none that I can identify as "the best".
Favorite Serie: Babylon 5
Favorite Anime Serie: Ghost in the Shell AND 12 kingdoms
Favorite Cartoon : Simpsons (its sarcastical and critical of sociaty a bit like me!)

QUOTE (Tomo) @The Anime Lover hmm Lord of The Rings i never knew what it was about or what the hell they are talking about but i liked the action ... huh.gif Its interesting how most people either really liked or disliked that movie. I never heard anyone say it was nice, but not great. Its either :"It was the best" or "I cant stand that movie!"

favourite movies : "Rebel withouat a cause" (James Dean)
cool.gif
;
"Blood in blood out"
"Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" (Paul Newman, Elizabeth Taylor)
I really like the oldskool ones more ^^

series: "Magnum" ;
"C.S.I"
"The Sopranos"

anime/cartoons:"Basilisk";
"Samurai X - Reminiscence " (I just like the 4 OVAs of Reminiscence)
"X"
"Thundercats"

QUOTE (Bold @ Nov 16 2005, 06:05 AM) [/QUOTE] Its interesting how most people either really liked or disliked that movie. I never heard anyone say it was nice, but not great. Its either :"It was the best" or "I cant stand that movie!"
I would say cant stand that movie~
dry.gif

where is the fun when u don't know the story... hmm~
laugh.gif
*thinking in something else* heheheh~

I don't see what's so complicated about it's story??!!
The guy needs to keep safe the ring until they destroy it.
Btw: The story of the movie was written ages ago. That's what makes it a legend.
And I don't have to say how many Oscars did it take
cool.gif

I also like most of the movies that talk about middle-ages. They are just awesome.

QUOTE I don't see what's so complicated about it's story??!!
The guy needs to keep safe the ring until they destroy it.
Btw: The story of the movie was written ages ago. That's what makes it a legend.
And I don't have to say how many Oscars did it take
I also like most of the movies that talk about middle-ages. They are just awesome.

for me i like movies that are more based in the future, so they can get new weapons of ultimate destruction and blow each other up that may stop me from sleeping in movies
laugh.gif

In other words, you like sci-fi action movie's. I rather have some accient war movie's with ninja's, samurai's or any other old warrior civilication.

QUOTE (The Anime Lover @ Nov 16 2005, 09:22 AM)Btw: The story of the movie was written ages ago. That's what makes it a legend.
Tolkrein (not sure about spelling, here) wrote that story some time ago, but not ages. It was in the beginning of the 20th century. Dont know the exact date, but thats definatly not ages ago!
The odessy (greek legend, by Omer) was written agers ago (a few centuries BC)!!

QUOTE (The Anime Lover @ Nov 16 2005, 09:22 AM)And I don't have to say how many Oscars did it take
cool.gif
As for Oscars, they dont really mean anything except that the film had great speial effects. No one can argue there!

It might not look like it from the biginning of my post, but I liked that movie. For some reasons, I really like sci-fi and methologial movies!
I think its a great movie, but due to its length, people that dont really get into the story just get bored and end up hating it.

Favorite Movie: An American Tail, The Passion, Pirates of the Caribean
Favorite Series: X-Files, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond
Favorite Anime Movie: Akira, Princess Mononoke, Cowboy Bebop
Favorite Anime Series: Haibane Renmei, Cowboy Bebop, Hare Guu, + Now and Then Here and There
Favorite Cartoon : Not sure...I've seen so many
sad.gif

movie~for today... "Princes Diaries 2".. well i gus guys won't watch it unless if they like Romance movie~ its interesting movie.. I just watched it yesterday.. the movie talking about the young girl who become prances and she must marry in 30 days if she want to role her country..

Well DoR am sorry I know that you want them to write the same way you wrote but I thought it will be more interesting if we talked about the movie~and say little but about it with out spoiling anything what you think?
smile.gif

Favorite Movie: 10 things i hate about you!

Favorite Serie: the Cosby show

Favorite Anime Serie: Hana yori Dango

Favorite Cartoon : Tom&Jerry

QUOTE Favorite Movie: 10 things i hate about you!
is it a movie~I thought that you are talking about me hehehe~
biggrin.gif

I didn't hear of its name.

QUOTE Tom&Jerry
haha i remember that cartoon it was one of my favourites, i also remember watching that on a plane for hours hehe
smile.gif

WELL IT IS a movie u just didnt reach high top of watching movies like i do i watch every movie in western production u have a long way to reach watching movies like i do toom-chan

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back