Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

so wats ur age?

• under 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• over 26

• over 100

• Total voters
what!!!! what makes u think it was me??
biggrin.gif

Hey, the 21-25 are in advance! Go, go, go!!!

19, gona be 20 in 6 months
happy.gif

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 25 2005, 11:27 PM) @Bold why do u want them to advance?
Well, I support my age group! That way I can keep my illusions that anime is not just for under 18 people!
laugh.gif

BTW, I turned 23 a few weeks ago!

happy birthday to sp three days ago and daft a few weeks ago. those might've been on time if the little "members with birthdays today" feature was still there.

That means you are 2 months older then me
biggrin.gif
. And i see still 50% of the votes are from people between 16 and 20.

23...its ok...sometimes I wish I could go back though. But then I think about school all over and I change my mind. College is stressful enough.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Chiba @ Oct 26 2005, 03:46 PM) But then I think about school all over and I change my mind.
Yes, but consider how much easier it was back then compare to your current level!! Of course, it was also a lot less intersting.

Have to agree. Then again, I haven't tried to older life yet!! So I gess i'll just have to see.

The only problem is, once your there, even if you dont like it as much as when you were younger, you dont really have choice!
laugh.gif

i think so far...the best age will have to be when i was around 6 ears old in kindergarden...life back then was simple...didn't have to worry bout anything....and school bak then was actually fun..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back