animetube.net coming soon.....

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

sayaraven

Kouhai
By the end of February i am going to set up a site similar to youtube that will only be hosting streaming animes and anime related videos.

What i am interested in is ideas to put into the site when im making it, volunteers to upload those hard to find animes or just volunteers who would like to upload videos, and comments on what you think about doing this.

Also if anyone wants to donate their time to help create the site: coding, making images, and so forth. you can contact me at [email protected]

This way when i am finished putting up the site, it will be customized the way you want it to be.

All ideas, comments, and requests to help are appreciated.

If you email me, please make sure that the email's title is this:

animetube.net fansubtv

This way i know which community i am receiving feedback from as i am posting on various community's forums.

good luck with this, i think its a great idea, a site that has only anime and none of that other junk like youtube has. will anyone be able to upload vidoes or files onto the site, or only admins or mods.

aslo are the files gonna be streaming in low quality or high quality? quality on youtube just sucks.
if its low quality i'd rather download the actual file than stream it.

any idea as to when u might have the site up?

Wow that´s not a bad idea, but I don´t really like watching anime on youtube, but well good luck for it
laugh.gif
, and remind us when your site is up.

smile.gif
Oh this sounds like a fantastic idea im sure you can do it man when your done PM me so i can check it out and give it a good review. Maybe even put a bookmark on the site
and also i might be able to help you with images i will see what i can do. how many anime communities have you told so far if you can tell me.
so you will also have download anime videos as well i presume and you will be getting it from other people hmm just hope no one gives a virus and messes up everything
smile.gif

I think it's a wonderful idea!! I usually watch anime on youtube when the torrent for the anime I want to download is dead and when I don't feel like doing Direct downlaoding.
laugh.gif
Oh, and regarding ideas, I don't know if this is appropriate but I think it would be great if you could separate the fanvids from the episodes so we can distinguish them easier.
laugh.gif
Good luck on your site, and tell us when it's officially available
laugh.gif

Sounds great to me. Hope your idea works out great for you. It's not a bad idea at all. Don't let any one take that a way from you. If you have any more great ideas let the others get on the info.

great idea i'll be looking forward to it.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
i like this idea!! i can imagine it right now it'll be soo good
laugh.gif
when ur done the site PM me and i'll check it outt and comment on it kays!! good luck

QUOTE (sayaraven @ Feb 08 2007, 01:02 AM) By the end of February i am going to set up a site similar to youtube that will only be hosting streaming animes and anime related videos.

What i am interested in is ideas to put into the site when im making it, volunteers to upload those hard to find animes or just volunteers who would like to upload videos, and comments on what you think about doing this.

Also if anyone wants to donate their time to help create the site: coding, making images, and so forth. you can contact me at [email protected]

This way when i am finished putting up the site, it will be customized the way you want it to be.

All ideas, comments, and requests to help are appreciated.

If you email me, please make sure that the email's title is this:

animetube.net fansubtv

This way i know which community i am receiving feedback from as i am posting on various community's forums.
hey,

I'm glad to help you, if you want? I have a few pretty good and rare series which may interest you. I'm fine helping out aswell. Gimme a mail later on or when you have finished making your site and i'm fine being one of the many right hand men
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

shoot..i'll be willing to upload some anime videos for my fellow anime watchers, just hope that they okay for ur collection. i wonder if ur sites up, i'll be chekin it up now. nice post btw.
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back