HL/KHi Anime Community

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Zkage

-chan
Kouhai
Hi everyone

A little information on what we are doing:

Currently Im working on a number of anime related services in my city, such as 'educating' & creating awareness of anime.

This is being done by holding anime seminars/conventions on 6month basis-->the next one is being held on dec30. (you can check links in my sig. for pics, though it doesnt tell the whole story)

Aside from this, Im the main coordinator for activities, such as anime(unlicensed/fansubs) sharing between fans, group meetings and storage management.

Finally: now we are working on a comic by a talented local artist--heavy involvement by the community, and we also intsrumentals for amvs & character profiling (comic) --you can check one of the amvs here
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Chipzolic.

Info on what we are looking for:

Any helpful/motivated people looking to participate in the comic-->you can check
http://babrus.deviantart.com/

the gallery for currently posted comic characters/pages--
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/343997...ar+-in%3Ascraps

Can be artists/scriptwriters/ helpful manga suggestions /

Other people:
Suggestions /questions are welcome.

Thank you all.

ohmy.gif
hmm wow thats very nice not much i can do but say good job man, i wish i had something like that in my town. Maybe i could run something like this to get peoples attention about anime but that will never work i don't even know half the people where i live haha... oh well.

P.S My town Loves talk shows
sad.gif
wink.gif
- actually i don't know how this is helping it's probably not helping one bit but you have my um... gratitude and confidence. i hope this was a convenient comment towards your overwhelming topic.
cool.gif
Hope your next meeting is a good one
biggrin.gif

Well things like this always start out real small...its taken some 3 years to build up the awareness level to pull of these kinda events now
tongue.gif

So work on it dude, get some ppl together, see if you can get some meeting place etc..

Meet and they will come
tongue.gif
...lol

It sure seems like a great idea, education of anime culture. You should offer more information on the subject, such as your location, your future plans, ect so on and so forth.

Try to get some sort of central information repository going. Such as a web page, you have a gallery, and go from there. Try to raise awareness of not just anime, but of your group which raises awareness.

Helpful suggestions, thanks addict saan.
Right..one of the things planned was a website with info, but due to some technical faults & hardware crashing, it had been put on the backburner.

System just recently came back on, so we hope to put up a site soon enough.

Awareness of the group has been one of my main aims, it helps a bit since we are already a reknowned dota gaming clan--->just remodelling it now
smile.gif
since we have stopped playing in tournies now.

Expect to see some updates soon, as well as the results from the convention--Will post the vid onto youtube.
As for the location--karachi-pakistan
tongue.gif
..you should come over if you have time off
smile.gif

Hey everyone
Some updates to our scene.
We have renamed ourselves to the Metal Seinen group. A group more directed towards its personal projects such as Osts, a manga.
A project that we recently launched at the recent con we held can be seen here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx7HsR0zHcQ
All music, art and editing in the trailer done by members.

Eidolon meaning appearance, revolves around a notion that certain astaroths (demon) exist in people and are only appear when a certain emotion is used to a certain extent. Based on a person who is believed to be the astaroth lord by a certain cult and an executioner from another cult.

So as we create awareness about anime, manga, fansubs and their issues. We are also picking out a different approach as well.

Things to do:
Up a site
ask for help and contacts for next con (If im available for it that is
tongue.gif
)

Yo everyone

Been a while, but here I am back again at fansub. Been busy with a number of things.

Updates: We did host the second Con and it went much better then the last one, even got coverage in the national newspaper.

Afterwards we have moved towards a particular goal, details of which are being upped at the main site.

Please check out the blog at

www.metalseinen.com/blog

and the forums at
metalseinen.com/forums

still attempting to get community people there, help from fansub would be greatly appreciated.
Still working on the main site though, which holds details on what we are, who, why, AND HOW WE can help anyone looking for professional experience in certain fields
tongue.gif

Thank you all

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back