Posting Thumbnails

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Seems like not everybody knows how to post tumbnails, so here is a little tutorial for people using Photobucket.

Step 1: Go to http://www.photobucket.com

Step 2: Login (or create a account and then login).

Step 3: Upload your image.

Step 4: Find your image and click on the small square under the image (it's infront of the file name, left of it).

Step 5: After you have selected your image, scroll down and click on the button that says "Generate HTML and IMG code".

Step 6: Now you should see a few different code's, copy the code under the text "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended".

Step 7: Paste the copied code into your post.

If you don't understand it without screenshots let me know and i will make some.

o.o This helped me very much. I didn't even know there was a html generator and image generator code at the bottom since on photobucket I always upload and exit. Thanks for posting this.

I could make a small flash video if needed. Also I dont click on the img i just get the Img code and add the extra stuff to it to make it a thumbnail lol...

I apologize If I have made any violation in the rules as I do remember it said not to post anything a member has already posted but I am simply posting this image to ensure my understanding of posting thumbnails.

this is the first time I saw what no 5-end do
blink.gif

never knew this, but it's a bit of a hassle IMO

if I want to make a thumbnail with PB I copy the direct link
after that I make a clickable img
the url will point to the image
the IMG tag is the image with "th_" in front of the image filename
exactly what numbers 5-end do XD

I bet this is what Kansa does as well
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back