Lovely Complex (aka LoveCom)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
wv67rbDmtc6hqw==_FfYkxihhwixN.jpg

Title: Lovely Complex
Japanese Title: ラブ★コン = LoveCom
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo
Premier: 7th April 2007
Animation Studio: Toei Animation
Production: Shueisha, TBS
Original creator: Aya Nakahara
Series director: Kônosuke Uda
Official Website:
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/lovecom/
http://www.tbs.co.jp/lovecom/

Live-Action Movie Trailer 1

Live-Action Trailer 2

This based on the manga of the same name and also has a live-action movie that was released in 15th July 2006 in Japan. The live-action movie is one of the funniest japanese movies I ever seen...........the plot is just brillant. The trailer might have given u guys a bit too much...........bwhahahahaha
laugh.gif

“Koizumi Risa, current height 170 cm. Her surname is translated to “small river”. A girl taller than most other girls her age. Otani Atsushi, current height 156 cm. His surname is translated to “big valley”. A guy way below the average height of a highschool boy. They’re both known all around school as the comedian duo for looking like nothing but funny while standing beside each other. Due to this fact, they’ve been on one another’s bad side ever since they first met. One day, a new transfer student shows up and he happens to be very tall! Koizumi immediately gets interested in this boy and Otani suddenly proposes a silly idea to Koizumi. The idea is that they are to help each other out to get their respective love interests by all means! Koizumi undoubtedly agrees to this but as in all other shoujo mangas, things never turn out the way people want it to.” - Ah, finally another shoujo anime to be announced.

This anime reminds me of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Perfect Girl Evolution). I can assure you this anime is gonna a big hit.......its seriously funny and its just so good. It gets J-san's seal of approval. The twist is so good.................the relationship reminds me of a more developed Eri x Harima relationship (School Rumble). Its sooooooooooo funny
laugh.gif

I claim Koizumi-chan as mine FOREVER..........DUWA!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

btn_maido1.gif

ByeBye

QUOTE (shago @ Mar 02 2007, 12:47 PM) doesnt she looks like Nana a little bet... but this anime looks very cool ( another one in my very long list for anime watching in the 2007)
This looks like NANA and/or Honey and Clover mixed.

Its a shoujo anime.........and so was NANA.......I think its the common style for a shoujo anime.

I've read the manga before up to ch.11-12 but the plot is kinda like Bokura ga Ita without the tragic loves but alot of good comedy, for example the main character fell in love with a "trap". The story is overall pretty good because it really takes the theme of "does height matter in love" very strongly in some chapters of the manga.

At first glance i thought Bokura ga Ita again also
huh.gif
Though reading on i see it is a tall and small duo. Can't say I've heard of that before plus throw in the new transfer student plotline hmm have i heard that before...but anyways it's one of the rare romance animes we have gotten today. I guess a change of pace was in order.

Though the pictures above with the guy wearing blush kinda creeps me out just a little bit
unsure.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 02 2007, 03:29 PM) At first glance i thought Bokura ga Ita again also
huh.gif
Though reading on i see it is a tall and small duo. Can't say I've heard of that before plus throw in the new transfer student plotline hmm have i heard that before...but anyways it's one of the rare romance animes we have gotten today. I guess a change of pace was in order.
Interesting...I want to watch it now.
biggrin.gif

I'm telling u that this anime is gonna have full of love, colour and pure comedy. This anime is gonna be hilarious...............don't watch the movie...it will spoil it for you...............watch this anime till it ends and then watch the movie.......it will be better, that way.

This one reminds me so much of Nana from the artwork alone that I will definitely have to check this one out.

Does anyone know if some of the people who helped to make Nana are going to help in the creation of this one?

i stumble across this koike teppei pic while browsing the net. kawaiii...hehe...gomen, gomen, i know guys are not flattered when they were told cute.i get that many times already, even otani himself has warned that...but, can't help it,it's not everyday we see a real life bishounen
tongue.gif
. a real life atsushi otani

9076907if5.jpg

Another 16 days till it premieres in Japanese TV and here's another pic to check out: -

I've also edited the pictures in the introductory post as thumbnails, I left the first pic as an ordinary pic, so that others can see the main characters more clearly instead of having to clicking the image all the time.
rolleyes.gif

April 7th is drawing near. This one looks like it'll definitely be kinda cutesy romantic. I need something to make me laugh. School is draining me and very little is funny right now. I need laughs and lots of them. I wonder how the opening and ending song to this series is going to sound. I hope it fits the show well and is something I want for my collection. I'm running low on new music.
biggrin.gif

meh I read the manga up to vol.14 and I think it might be an overated series. The story started out really good to the middle but then dragged all the way down. I'm hoping for an alternative ending because the manga is up to vol.16 and I don't think 24-26 will covers all the stuffs, but I'll watch this anyway...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 22 2007, 10:01 PM) meh I read the manga up to vol.14 and I think it might be an overated series. The story started out really good to the middle but then dragged all the way down. I'm hoping for an alternative ending because the manga is up to vol.16 and I don't think 24-26 will covers all the stuffs, but I'll watch this anyway...
MKK, why do you think its an overrated series, I haven't read the manga but I saw the movie RAW and I must admit that the film was hilarious and the charm and aura it emitted was so *cosy-like*.
rolleyes.gif

I can understand your reasoning for the manga but the flaws could be tweaked for the anime...can't they ??

As the manga has about 15 to 16 volumes, which is kinda long, it could mean that this first season may end with a cliffhanger for a second season to continue as MKK-sama has suggested.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 22 2007, 04:01 PM) The story started out really good to the middle but then dragged all the way down. I'm hoping for an alternative ending because the manga is up to vol.16 and I don't think 24-26 will covers all the stuffs, but I'll watch this anyway...
if the story gets dragged,maybe they'll just skip some part.like most of the animes.~i'm specifically referring to midori no hibi.the anime was good,and i'm still in the middle of reading the manga,but it gets so boring and makes me wonder when the hell it's going to finish~.

in the manga and live action, they were speaking in kansai dialect right?so it should be the same in anime too, right?
rolleyes.gif
.i like to hear someone speaking in kansai dialect, not that i find it funny since i don't understand the meaning anyway.i just like hearing the sound of it
smile.gif

I've read up to volume 6 and I must say I like it alot!

I just want to give Koizumi a hug at some points

I cant wait to watch this anime

Does anyone know if theres a group who will sub it?

QUOTE (emotionallywasted @ Mar 27 2007, 11:10 PM) I've read up to volume 6 and I must say I like it alot!

I just want to give Koizumi a hug at some points

I cant wait to watch this anime

Does anyone know if theres a group who will sub it?
Ah, gomena Emotionallywasted, I don't think you can hug Koizumi-chan since she's mine............bwhahahahahahaha.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another 10 more days till its premier in Japan and no idea who's gonna sub it yet...boo boo.
dry.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 27 2007, 05:35 PM) Ah, gomena Emotionallywasted, I don't think you chan hug Koizumi-chan since she's mine............bwhahahahahahaha.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another 10 more days till its premier in Japan and no idea who's gonna sub it yet...boo boo.
dry.gif

ah well haha i can think about hugging her than!
tongue.gif

ah! well i hope some group picks it up soon after it premiers...I have high hopes

I just watched the first ep in raw and I was very pleased with it! It`s an anime that I definetely won`t miss every week. I hope some subbing club notice it soon or I guess i`ve got to watch it raw!

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

So, I don`t see many people getting interesting in this but it`s SOO great! I hope C1 will notice it soon...

I saw the live action movie yesterday and I must say that I was very impressed! the actors they chose were very suited to their roles and it really had an anime atmosfare about it... LOvely, indeed!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back