Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Inoji

-san
Kouhai
Tsubasa.jpg

o_O Drama board just created today...or yesterday on FTV? I just had a heart attack. Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi is a good series about the life of four girls in Japan. Sadly, it is only four episodes altogether that is for the FIRST season
tongue.gif
. The last episode is my favorite one for first season out of all three although episode 1,2, and 3 were great as well...(I admit it. I'm a sucker for these types of drama show.) Sure, this isn't a reality drama show about a girl who dreams of a girl with wings, but the goodness of this drama shows comes from the hardships of how your life is going in japan and the way someone can affect you. Overall, this is a very good series and I recommend checking this one out. No subs available.
300px-Tsubasa_No_Oreta_Tenshitachi_2.jpg

Right now, I am looking forward to watching Season 2 and I bet it will be good.
something we know about characters from season 2 without spoiling so much?
I'll only give one.
Yoshimura Yuri works at a night time convenience store. Depressed, she has given up on life and tries to commit suicide many times. When she was small she used to cut herself and her mom would accuse of her trying to get her attention.
This is a must for those who love these type of dramas.
laugh.gif

; _ ; I hope I did that picture link right. I don't know how to do thumbnails yet.

Hmm! very interesting Inoji! Im glad you posted some things about this series! Even though Im a sucker for comedies I like slice of life too. Ill give it a try and comment on it .
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back