Do you guys like jdrama ???

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sayonara solitia

-san
Kouhai
I know you guys like japanese anime but do u like jdramas?? my personal favourite was gokusen season 1 and Great Teacher Onizuka and Love Revolution?? what are your faviourites???
cool.gif

Hmm... I also like watching JDrama's, my personal favorites would probably be the Hana Yori Dango live action, I also love watching Gokusen live action season 1 and season 2, Detective Conan's pretty good too
laugh.gif
I think Death Note's also well made, Ryuuk looks so much like the anime Ryuuk and the way they changed the story line's also nice
laugh.gif
Prince of Tennis live action, the special effects' all right, they kinda got the characters' special moves
laugh.gif
the guy who played Tezuka Kunimitsu--Shirota Yuu's gorgeous
laugh.gif
I love him..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But they kinda made the storyline fast, it's more like the summary of the anime from the start until the Hyotei arc
laugh.gif
Same goes for death note live action... But I think they made the live actions fairly well, I mean, they can never exactly copy the anime, there are limits to reality but nevertheless they did a good job on these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The only live action jdrama I've seen so far and really loved was the Hana Yori Dango live action. That show was great. Right now I'm trying to get into IWGP also. It somewhat interesting. I'm hoping to find more that are somewhat similar to Hana Yori Dango as it had the right amount of romance, drama and comedy.
biggrin.gif

the only JDrama ive seen was Nodame Cantabile, and i loved it. i find it ALOT better than the anime.

I love them almost as much as anime. And the only reason that I haven`t started a thread about them is that there is already one at the next page refering to Jmovies and series....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back