Watch anime from FTV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

You...

• only watch anime online

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • watch anime online and download anime

• only download anime

• Total voters

REYOMA

-dono
Retired
If someone has said this allready sorry u can delete or close this topic, it's just I watch anime online from various site's and so do some of my friend's (most download) I just wanted to siggest that FTV think of that option.That is also why most of my friends don't join cuase they can't watch only download.Plus from all the other site's FTV is one of the most updated with all the anime and also the member's of FTV so think about it.
cool.gif

I am a bit lazy now so if u can please if u can watch from FTV tell me where
wink.gif

REYOMA, I have attached a poll to your suggestion to see if we can get some numbers about people's preferences. If there is good support for this idea, then we can give this a go. Adding this feature to Fansub.TV is very easy since the Fansub.TV system codebase is already capable of doing all that is required to make this happen. It's just a matter of not whether people have the desire to make it so!

i think both is cool but if that's too much than only download because it's just better to watch without thinking about what else is eating up you bandwidth or whether or not your internet is working. Plus no lag if you download it since you have the whole thing already and having it on your hard drive is just so much better.
smile.gif

edit: what if you used your media player to stream it from ftv and not have to have your browser open.

Isn't that rather hateful on bandwidth? Also I would expect a lot more interest from anti-piracy folks once you also stream anime as well as distribute downloads. (though the anti-piracy folk are rather lax in pursuing lawsuits anyways)

Personally I think Youtube should be enough for fans of highly degraded videos.

Before we jump around, let's just point out some pros and cons for each individual.

For me:
Pros:
- Having the leisure of watching anime online is fast and easy, rather than downloading it.
- Saves disk space and time
- No disconnection from streamed anime rather than download.. then get disconnected, thus re-downloading it again.

Cons:
- Quality of the video may be bad for me.
- Torrent use by another computer on the same router may lag up connection, thus watching would be unpleasant for the wait and/or buffering.
- Leisure of being able to watch your anime anytime is diminished, as episodes may not be available at the time you want to watch it.

For me, I prefer downloading my anime, torrent or DDL, for personal use and complete access. And for concerning FTV itself, it would be a bandwidth eater, seeing that we already have usually 2500+ users going online, unless the videos were in a different, more stream-suitable file, then I'd go for a maybe on it.

I think that I would add to Hamasusuke's list of Pros that streamed anime allows you to try out a new series and determine whether or not you like it before deciding if you want to download it to watch it with better quality or to keep for repeated viewing. Of course such a feature would have spared me the trauma of mistakenly downloading The Red-Blooded Eleven (Akakichi no Eleven) ... an event which haunts me to this day!

Thanks for making it a poll daft27-nya. I see this topic is getting heated up and yes it would help to view anime before download,my friends download crapy stuff sometimes.The pro's and cons are a good idea just it's leading inthe wrong direction,I watch practically most of the day anime online and so do my friends it's just for me I think it would make FTV just a bit cooler cuase we have forums where we can discuss what we just watched and also some of us can't download we have to wait for friends to download and then just copy from them.Yeah u all got great views of why to have this option or why not so let's see how the poll goes
unsure.gif
I bet I am not the only one who would spend all day on FTV just streaming and watching anime
laugh.gif

Well reading and posting while streaming that's what I do come on FTV while I am streaming on another site,so I would prefere just doing it from ftv then I would have no reason to go to other anime site's.FTV already got everything just not the viewing option.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back