Streaming video library

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
I wonder what Google is going to do with all the anime now that Google will probably own youtube.com I hope they don't get rid of them since after all fansubs are illegal
ph34r.gif

That's not good news!

Anyways, I like it daft. Its working splendidly at the moment. This was definetely a brilliant idea and I hope we keep it, well at least until Google gets rid of it
dry.gif

QUOTE (daft27 @ Oct 12 2006, 08:41 PM)It's not fully developed yet... but it's somewhat partially functional.

Happiness! RAW
http://videos.fansub.tv/tube.php/happiness...29%20%5BRAW%5D/

South Park 147 World of Warcraft
http://videos.fansub.tv/tube.php/Southpark...t%201%20of%203/

Male Restroom Etiquette
http://videos.fansub.tv/tube.php/machinima...om%20Etiquette/

Negima - 2 RAW
http://videos.fansub.tv/tube.php/Magister+...aw%20%5B1-3%5D/

lol Male Restroom Etiquette and South Park 147 World of Warcraft is funny as hell. lol

I also really like the setup. Working very nicely. I like having the multiple parts linked on the side so that we don't have to search through multiple pages.

LOL @ Male Restroom Etiquette

Though since not fully developed, will there be [a main video access page with sub-pages directories for animes and others then linking the video] or will there be [a seperate forum and topics with posted links for updating of episodes/videos] instead?
Both I think are capable possiblities, but there may even be another idea you all have in mind, so just questioning for personal interest of how things may be set up.

Also, what all kinds of video are being planned for viewing linked in FTV? As seen, RAW and other humorous videos thus far. Anything else? I'm guessing since subbed anime will be available via DDL and torrent, really no need to have in YouTube link. (Another question of personal interest.)

Sweet, didn't notice Negima link earlier. !*watch Negima -2 RAW also*!
tongue.gif

Convinent not having to look for them myself
biggrin.gif

Usually I'd wait for subbs, I think I'll watch more RAWs now. Never really explored YouTube till found some links on FTV. hehehe... I'm being drawn into another site on the internet...
ph34r.gif

Still trying to find time to finish reading a book I borrowed from someone. Guess they'll be waiting for a while... as I see the bookmark hardly a 5th thru the book I borrowed a month ago..
dry.gif

Once we get the basic functionality perfected, we will begin to index all the videos.
smile.gif

Please explore the video tube! You can even do searches now too.

the idea is very good (OMG he killed Kenny
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
)
I think the indexing will be a pain, but can be surmounted
biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward for more Kenny deaths
laugh.gif
(I know it was just one ep, but it's always hilarious seeing Kenny die)

the only thing i won't watch (for sure) is the raw's (me not speaking Japanese, just a few words i picked here and there from watching..... anime of course
smile.gif
)

well IMO it looks alright, the only thing is why are there non anime related video. It kind of ruins the mood or in other words it ruins the anime look of the frontpage
huh.gif

A feature i would like to see in the future is a way to Have a member of FTV put their youtube video in the FTV youtube library. (EX:I have a AMV i made, i could use a EMBED upload forum or somthing then my video would be judged by a moderator and if its apropreate it would be put in the library)

I abosolutely love this feature, It nicely compiles the fun anime prospects of youtube without me having to work at it. I like you tube dont get me wrong, but browsing that site has never been one of my favorite activities and I can NEVER find anything twice. This feature gives me full laziness support, much love.

I actually love this feature. I havent been on the site in a while cause of work and school, but with the changes that have been made, the site runs a lot smoother and is a whole lot better. Good job to those involved.

I really like this feature, any time i am bored or see something interesting i watch it.

I think the feature is ok, but I like the way its a new video each day. The thing that turns me off is its randomness. I just dont know what I am about to see when I click on the play button. Its annoying because my connection can be slow or fast at any given time so sometimes it takes hours to fully load a video.

Hmm... Maybe next time when there's actual user-friendly interface to let you choose what you want to see (like the watchlist) would be nice. that way we're for sure not to get a lot of other random things...

and no, i'm not only talking about yaoi.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Nov 15 2006, 01:07 AM) Hmm... Maybe next time when there's actual user-friendly interface to let you choose what you want to see (like the watchlist) would be nice.
It would be neat to tie it into the watchlist. So if you're logged in, it brings up videos related to what you've selected for your watchlist, which will probably be of interest to you, rather than videos about shows you haven't seen. (Don't know if that's possible though! Or is anything possible with computers?
biggrin.gif
)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back