• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3344 posts
  • Interests:Anime =) - esp fantasy, school comedy, fighting;
    All sorts of metal - including Japanese;
    All the Japanese stuff;
    Russian science fiction.

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

^The AMV was OK, but more importantly, I just watched the series it was made from, and it was the biggest WTF series I've ever seen, but whoever came up with the concept is a freakin' genius.

Since I've gotta post sth, here's one of my fav. MADs ever:

<p>monofood.gif<br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.animenews...r=Ausdoerrt'>My rarely-updated anime list</a></p>

#22 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:55 AM

Hey that was kind of funny there Aus-san almost makes me want to see that series for the heck of it though.

In any case I got two to show off for you guys. One is showing off Rika, from Higurashi, doing her favorite saying Nipa, and the orignal.

Rika's version:

Orignal version (at the 100 Mark mind you):

Just for the heck of it I found the full version of that very song done by the original work it's from as well.

In any case for the Rika version you can here what was in the background of it though. tongue.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#23 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:13 AM

I just watched some older amv's that were worth mentioning:

ayase

kotomi

#24 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:08 AM

Ok for those of you who are not sure with this is it's actually a program Miku Miku Dance or [MMD] for short. Pretty much a dance program for songs and whatnot, but this one needed to be shared for some reason. tongue.gif

#25 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1566 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

Just some music...

#26 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3344 posts
    All the Japanese stuff;
    Russian science fiction.

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 07 2011, 01:55 AM)
Hey that was kind of funny there Aus-san almost makes me want to see that series for the heck of it though.

Surprised to hear that you never saw it. More people need to see that series, tbh. A whole lot better than the crappy comedy-wannabe series KyoAni churns out every season.
<p>monofood.gif<br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.animenews...r=Ausdoerrt'>My rarely-updated anime list</a></p>

#27 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3344 posts
    All the Japanese stuff;
    Russian science fiction.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

Just random awesome.

#28 monsta

monsta

-the bee's knees

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2252 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

This video won't interest everyone; it one of the major horse races in England and basically has one of the biggest horse pile ups ever. What was ironic about the whole thing is the horse responsible for all the chaos was called Pop'em Down. Although the thing I find most amusing is the commentator's voice, you could find a more stereotypical English accent than this. tongue.gif

Oh and no horses were harmed in the pile up. wink.gif

#29 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

I find this japanese video so retarded, it is hilarious. My japanese is good enought o understand the lyrics by the way, ROFL laugh.gif

#30 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

Someone seemed to have lots of time for this one. Not to bad so to say

Miku bad

#31 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:40 AM

I'm showing this one becuase I'm bored tongue.gif

Oh and nijlandp-san I see you countered my Touhou Jackon MMD video with a Vocaloid Jackon MMD video there. tongue.gif

*edit*

I would so play these games... maybe... no not really, but it would be fun to watch never the less. tongue.gif

Edited by Kid-Wolf, 24 April 2011 - 07:48 AM.

#32 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1566 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

Oh noes! Miku sold out!

#33 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:42 AM

Actually that was bound to happen all because there was such a thing as the Miku mobile that was a racing car of course. tongue.gif

Because the MMD progam is interesting to work with. wink.gif
Also, a manly song must be done by hot girls from the Touhou series a swell. tongue.gif laugh.gif

#34 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

I just went through some older links. Hope you like them.

Angel beats
angel of power
die another day
me against the world
taking over me

Clannad
the day you slipped away

Touhou
beer is good

beer again

multiple animes
we are the world

will you be there

#35 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

Ok with that I now feel like wondering back here for some more vids now

【Touhou】Hello~!:

Ah good old Mystia wanting people to listen to her cute songs. tongue.gif

Oh and this one goes up to a 1080p upscale, but at least it looks nice and sounds better in 720p as well:

#36 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

A few oldies again and this time from 2 series which are pretty good: Rizelmine and Lamune

Rizelmine

Lamune

edit: i forgot one. This is a special one as the seiyuu of this character Tomoko Kawakami died not so long ago..
Air - Kamio Misuzu

#37 wedora

wedora

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

Touhou fans are crazy. Here's a bunch of remade OPs/EDs from various animes:

Nichijou OP
K-ON - Don't say Lazy(starts at 0:20)
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt OP
Negima?! 1000%
Misamari Sketch OP
EF A Tale of Melodies OP
Durarara ED - Trust Me
To love ru OP
user posted image
MAL

#38 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

A few more:

mitsudomoe (three sisters version)

Toradora

School days: psycho (not for small children!!!)

Higurashi (also not for small children)

Hatsukoi limited

#39 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

so a few more:

Kamichu

Dokuro-chan

Pita ten

Pita ten Shia

Pita ten friends

Pita ten friends 2

Pita ten Koboshi

Pita ten Koboshi 2

A lot of Pita ten. If you haven't seen it, it ain't a bad series.

Sora no Otoshimono

School days

#40 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

I just saw this video, its 2 years old and it was first time ever seeing it and I was just shocked at how good it was: -

http://www.youtube.c...oR_xlslLI#at=49

Another one from her:

She's cute too. Aikawa Kozue from Danceroid.....amazing! wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users