sayonara solitia

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:I lovvvvve Death Note and ippo

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:53 AM

how do u say, in icelandic, [Content removed]

Mod Note: I have no idea what your intention was, but this was completely inappropriate and unnecessary. I've removed part of your post. Don't make me have to come back and do this again.

Edited by dchaosblade, 28 February 2010 - 09:36 PM.

#62 tonifreyr

tonifreyr

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:My interests are, anime(obviously) playing drums and surgeries(I wanna be a doctor) girls and ranting, as you will probably see if you read my posts<br>Oh! and computer games(especally the gory ones GO Prey :D<br>FAVORITE ANIME OF ALL TIME<br>EVANGELION

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:25 AM

due to some misunderstanding and forum rules, I just wnat to say that I wont translate swearwords
user posted image

#63 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

Nice, seems like you're still here...

Ever ate Hakarl or Surstromming? What do they taste like? This is a serious question.
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#64 tonifreyr

tonifreyr

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:My interests are, anime(obviously) playing drums and surgeries(I wanna be a doctor) girls and ranting, as you will probably see if you read my posts<br>Oh! and computer games(especally the gory ones GO Prey :D<br>FAVORITE ANIME OF ALL TIME<br>EVANGELION

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

3 years late but hey, better late than never tongue.gif
Hákarl tastes exactly like what it is, which is a shark that has been buried for weeks, if you have ever smelt rotten fish, it sorta tastes like that,
Surtromming is swedish i think, never tried it, but that is also rotten fish as far as i know
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users