How Can I Improve my wallpaper?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Gattsu

-chan
Kouhai
hi i am a noob at this ^^ but i have made a wallpaper and i like it but it need alot of inprovement and idea on how i can and if so what ?
thanks ur freandly noob~ gatts

I'm going to try to be a critic for a moment
laugh.gif

From my eyes I think you need to clean up Sakura a bit more on the right and also doing some feathering would help =/ don't know what else at the moment
biggrin.gif

Also, try having the renders come out more instead of looking like a slap-on. The feathering helps. and try adding some filters and effects as well.

lol icant spell for my life and what kind of filters would you seryest and how shall i "clean up" sakura?

Right here where I MS paint your pic

although if you do feathering it might just take it off for you maybe if you don't know how to feather someone mention how to do it in the co-op thread and there a tut on it too.

yeh i only understood how to feather about a day ago
tongue.gif
and i will edit post after i have made or seen corredtons ^^

EDIT:
thanks will do dident notice that and i have had it as my desk top for a day or two now
tongue.gif

narutowallv2jpegqd2.jpg

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please use thumbnails when posting images.]

Well a mod might come by and said to use thumbnail...ok back to the wallpaper.

Your render look blended to the bg now but now your text color kinda bother me it don't match to me I usually try to make the text color match the color of the render or the bg also try using a 1px stroke on your text. One other thing try adding some shadow to your render and text too.

Double click your layer(or right click your layer and click on blending option) with the one you going to add the stroke or shadow and a box will come up just read on the left side and you'll see how each work by clicking on them if not I post something to show how.

Here a wallpaper I just made using some of those changes.
It got inner glow, outer glow, drop shadow, gradient overlay, and stroke.

Plus I was a noob a month ago and I able to do this now.
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back