37 replies to this topic

#21 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

This manga chapters feel so short after reading Bakuman.

Great episode, they showed Oga's battle improvement and kept the humor.

"Demon Sword Dalian Leon" or whatever that dude is called.

I love the face Furuichi and Lamia made after he was just punched away. XD

I just hope Oga pretty much pummel the two other guys. I can only assume the six generals are insanely strong and with a huge gap between the ones in "earth" right now.
user posted image

#22 JC-HoBz

JC-HoBz

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

OMG LOLLOL Classic Beelzebub

user posted image

I mean... that was classic. Just that one frame made this chapter one of the best in beelzebub. Oh wow...

#23 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:10 AM

Agreed, I came here just to point that out, but I was beaten. XD

I love it how they always keep the humor going no matter how "serious" it gets.
user posted image

#24 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:50 AM

^ Isn't that the second time Furuichi landed ontop of Lamia...? what a lolicon XD

I just caught up with the manga today, and I'm loving it.

user posted image

The last scene on this page cracked me up in the latest chapter. biggrin.gif
I can imagine a lot of hilarious scenes coming up now that Beel and Oga have switched bodies...

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#25 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

OMG the latest chapter had so many funny moments in it, if you haven't read it yet what are you waiting for?! tongue.gif
The best was Aoi getting hugged by Oga (Beelze) and turning bright red tongue.gif
And Oga (Beelze) trying to taking his pants off never gets old.

We might be in for a cat fight next week....

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#26 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

Jajaja

That chapter was amazing. I loved the Baby Beel inpersonation of Oga.

Edited by Repede, 17 June 2011 - 05:33 AM.

user posted image

#27 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 16 2011, 06:33 PM)

We might be in for a cat fight next week....

AND the name of this week chapter is "Cat Fight"

Now tell him what he wins Bill!

Bill: Well, he has won A BRAND NEW CAR!

user posted image

That's right, he wins the brand new, 2011 Camaro convertible. Perfect if you want to feel the wind in your mullet as you drive away from your latest murder scene. It includes a 6.2L V8 that puts out 426 horsepower, you will be wasting fuel and loving the road in YOUR BRAND NEW CAMARO!

>.>
user posted image

#28 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

YAY I win a brand new convertible biggrin.gif

This chapter was really great, loved it when Beelze hugged Kunieda who was happy she won the challenge against Hilda at first but...... Beelze was still in Oga's body after all. Kunieda is so adorable when she blushes biggrin.gif

Currently Watching:

My Anime List

#29 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original "total post count"..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of "spamming".....bah. >.>

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or "Sapuri")
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger & Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:55 AM

I hadn't read this manga for some time, so I started reading it again from the first chapter....I'm on chapter 88(vol 10) at the moment. So damn awesome... laugh.gif
<p>rat7w4.jpg<br><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://myanimelist.n...t/JCDRANZER'>My Incomplete Anime List =P</a></span></span></b><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.sugoidesu.com'>sdime.jpg</a><br><br><span><span><span style="font-family:Geneva;"><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seishun Bakusou!</span></span></b></span><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://imageshack.us'>bannerwimio2.gif</a><br>Tsukihime-1.jpg<br>BiggestSpammer.jpg<br>penpen.jpg<br><br><br><span><span>jcdranzerssigcopypc0.jpg<br><br><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="font-family:Optima;"><span style="color:#008000;">LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span> <span><span>sayakatanasi7.gif</span></span><br><br><b><span style="color:#0000FF;">TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!</span></b><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000;">TITLES ---></span> <span><span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">JCD-Ô-SAMAã®ã‚¹ãƒ‘ム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!!</span></span> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">nickname given by the <b>Lovely Orofena</b></span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)</span></span><br><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!</span></span></span></span> </span></span> </span></span></p>

#30 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:18 AM

Hope you catch up soon JCD, this manga is becoming more awesome with each chapter. It's now one of my favourites, which I did not expect when I started to read it. Sorry that there are some spoiler manga scenes here.... maybe I should put a spoiler tag on mine.

Currently Watching:

My Anime List

#31 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 27 2011, 03:18 AM)
Hope you catch up soon JCD, this manga is becoming more awesome with each chapter. It's now one of my favourites, which I did not expect when I started to read it. Sorry that there are some spoiler manga scenes here.... maybe I should put a spoiler tag on mine.

Don't worry, spoilers ain't much of a biggie to me. biggrin.gif

EDIT #1:

Chapter 104 is damn awesome when Hilda defeats En's 3 wet nurses so damn quickly....she's pissed! laugh.gif

I want Furuichi to be more than what he is currently? Why is Alain Delon so attached to him? I'm hoping he has a past or a connection to demons or angels for that matter that he doesn't know himself. rolleyes.gif

I love shipping and ppl at FTV probably know that already so here's my shipping list on Beelzebub: -

HildaxOga
ToraxShizuka
HimekawaxNene
KanzakixYuka

Furuichi is a hard one to pair with someone because he's a pervert. wink.gif

EDIT #2:

I remember an earlier chapter, where Hilda was resting in Oga's bed and it seemed liked Oga and Beel were thinking how cute she looked when she was calm and resting...only for her to catch them red-handed and tell them his bed stinks and then she says sorry and falls asleep....very cute Hilda.

I'm reading chapter 108....its Super Milk Time and Oga takes his second dose for only Hilda to scream at him that it's too dangerous....awwww she cares. tongue.gif

EDIT #3:

Aoi's expressions in chapter 112 were sooooo cute....damn AoixOga or HildaxOga. I do like Hilda way more but Aoi is really climbing the ranks. laugh.gif

EDIT #4:

Chapter 113, I caught up but I don't get why both Hilda and Aoi attacked Oga's body!? blink.gif
<p>rat7w4.jpg<br><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://myanimelist.n...t/JCDRANZER'>My Incomplete Anime List =P</a></span></span></b><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.sugoidesu.com'>sdime.jpg</a><br><br><span><span><span style="font-family:Geneva;"><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seishun Bakusou!</span></span></b></span><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://imageshack.us'>bannerwimio2.gif</a><br>Tsukihime-1.jpg<br>BiggestSpammer.jpg<br>penpen.jpg<br><br><br><span><span>jcdranzerssigcopypc0.jpg<br><br><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="font-family:Optima;"><span style="color:#008000;">LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span> <span><span>sayakatanasi7.gif</span></span><br><br><b><span style="color:#0000FF;">TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!</span></b><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000;">TITLES ---></span> <span><span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">JCD-Ô-SAMAã®ã‚¹ãƒ‘ム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!!</span></span> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">nickname given by the <b>Lovely Orofena</b></span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)</span></span><br><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!</span></span></span></span> </span></span> </span></span></p>

#32 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 27 2011, 11:35 AM)
Chapter 104 is damn awesome when Hilda defeats En's 3 wet nurses so damn quickly....she's pissed! laugh.gif

YEAH! HILDA FTW! biggrin.gif
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 27 2011, 11:35 AM)
I want Furuichi to be more than what he is currently? Why is Alain Delon so attached to him? I'm hoping he has a past or a connection to demons or angels for that matter that he doesn't know himself. 
There is always a possibility he has some kind of connection, but I got the impression that Alain Delon just gets a kick out of teasing him.
For me too it's hard to decide between OgaxHilda and OgaxAoi. Hilda is my favourite too, but Aoi is like you said climbing up the ranks for me as well. Her blushing expressions are freaking adorable!
I thought Aoi hit Oga because she was embarrassed and couldn't bear that Oga was hugging her (even though it was Baby Beel in Oga's body). Of course Oga and Beel went back to normal as soon as she hit him tongue.gif Poor guy, but it wouldn't be right of Baby Beel was hit.

Currently Watching:

My Anime List

#33 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 27 2011, 05:09 PM)
I thought Aoi hit Oga because she was embarrassed and couldn't bear that Oga was hugging her (even though it was Baby Beel in Oga's body). Of course Oga and Beel went back to normal as soon as she hit him tongue.gif Poor guy, but it wouldn't be right of Baby Beel was hit.

I know but it seemed like Hilda also hit Oga's body too. I guess Oga and Beel changed bodies at the right time only for Oga to get the short-end of the stick. wink.gif

#34 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

Chapter 114 was meh and boring but it had to happen for the high-pace of the plot so far. It was toned down with fewer laughs but the next chapter does intrigue me....Kuneida is finally going to do something forefront about her feelings for Oga. rolleyes.gif

#35 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

Yeah I agree that it wasn't as entertaining as the previous two chapters, but sometimes we need chapters like this to get the plot moving. I like how all the delinquents in the class are somewhat friends now after playing the video games at Himekawa's place. biggrin.gif I'd like to see more of them doing fun group activities.

Also the results of the popularity contest were a little surprising, I didn't expect Baby Beel to come out on top, beating Oga. He's really adorable though so I can understand why he got so many votes. It was also a surprise that Hilda beat Aoi, since I figured Aoi was more popular with most readers. Also Himekawa beating both Kanzaki and Toujou... thats probably because he looks so sexy with his hair down wink.gif

Currently Watching:

My Anime List

#36 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

I was surprised with Beel coming 1st place but I'm so damn glad Hilda beat Aoi in the popularity contest despite it being by a small difference.

Yeah, I liked the fact that the Ishiyama delinquents are more friendly with each other, its nice to see that to a certain extent everyone have each other's backs and I'm wondering when the Red Tail's only rule will crumble because those girls need some loving especially Nene. rolleyes.gif

I was annoyed that Nene got placed 22nd because over the course the series I'm liking her more and more......she was cute and somewhat "defenceless" whilst playing so badly at "End of War 4" at Himekawa's place. I used to think KanzakixNene but the scenes btw Kanzaki and Yuka are funny....they really look like a cute couple. Hence, why I thought of a HimekawaxNene pair but I don't think it will happen.....it seems a new or different guy will be the one for her but who? rolleyes.gif

#37 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 30 2011, 09:19 PM)
I was surprised with Beel coming 1st place but I'm so damn glad Hilda beat Aoi in the popularity contest despite it being by a small difference.

Yeah I was happy about that as well. Did you notice that Aoi is much more popular on MAL than Hilda? I hope that changes tongue.gif Sure I like Aoi too, but more ppl need to notice how awesome Hilda is!
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 30 2011, 09:19 PM)

I was annoyed that Nene got placed 22nd because over the course the series I'm liking her more and more......she was cute and somewhat "defenceless" whilst playing so badly at "End of War 4" at Himekawa's place. I used to think KanzakixNene but the scenes btw Kanzaki and Yuka are funny....they really look like a cute couple. Hence, why I thought of a HimekawaxNene pair but I don't think it will happen.....it seems a new or different guy will be the one for her but who?

I also started to like Nene quite a lot during the video game part. It was cute that she was so lost in the game tongue.gif Hmm not sure about Himekawa x Nene, I can see it, but I'm not sure if it will happen. She could end up having some chemistry with one of the knights.
Kanzaki x Yuka are so funny together, I agree. I didn't expect them to pair up at all... biggrin.gif

Currently Watching:

My Anime List

#38 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

I stopped reading this at Chapter 212 sometime last year. Only to just find out that the manga ended this February but now there's a Spin-off manga, which I believe is actually the sequel manga. Anyways, I'm gonna finish this manga today hopefully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users