#1 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original "total post count"..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of "spamming".....bah. >.>

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or "Sapuri")
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger & Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:03 PM

user posted image

I catched up on this manga today......currently 35 chapters, 3 volumes published (that only go up to chapter 26). I think its being scanlated by Ossu and you can download the manga at "mangatraders.com"....where all 35 chapters are there. VNManga sadly is sh*t at being up-to-date......so they don't have all the chapteres up to 35 unlike mangatraders (one of fav manga ddl sites).

You can get more detailed info here (the spoilers are quite detail....going up to chapter 10): -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx0

Its a manga done by Yasuhiro Kanō (author of Pretty Face) and is currently being serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump.

Plot:

M×0 centers around a young man named Taiga Kuzumi who has a hot-headed temper and is able to handle his own in fights. During an interview to determine if he can attend Seinagi Private High School (私立聖凪高校, Shiritsu Seinagi Kōkō?) that he had plans of joining, Taiga is asked what he would do if he could use magic. "Take over the world" is his reply, and it is quickly followed by an outburst of laughter from a very cute girl. Upon confronting the girl, she realizes how rude it was of her to laugh at his answer and tries to apologize, ultimately grasping his hands with tears in her eyes. After that point, he does not remember much else about the interview but one thing he cannot change is that he failed to enter the school. Believing that she is somehow involved in his failing to enter the school, he approaches it in search of her when a teacher mistakes Taiga for a student ditching class and is thus pulled through some type of strange energy barrier that surrounds the school.

(~from WIKI but at WIKI it kinda gives out too much.........it kinda talks up to chapter 10....in the character bit~)

Kuzumi is kinda like Harry Potter with no magic powers, who pretends to be a gold plate user in front of all the school....and as of yet only the Principal, Hiiragi-sensei and Lucy know of his secret. I see a love triangle brewing............its one of my favourite triangles to be honest.....it reminds me of School Rumble a lot.

At WIKI, they obviously haven't mentioned much about the other characters....Ise isn't really a big character...I like Kumi and Mizuki (these 2 are girls) a lot....I think Michon or Michoy or something like that.....the girl who loves game and does the one hair puppet thing. Oh yeah, the teacher who was in charge of the 2nd exam was super HAWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTT!! XD laugh.gif Most of the girls from this story are in my harem now!! tongue.gif Ah, I forgot, the *user* 2nd year Rei Uwei......KAWAII!! laugh.gif

Back to the point, Aika's father reminds me of someone.......like Agito's older brother (Air Gear) and someone else........who....."a doting parent".

Question to readers -----> Oh yeah, I didn't quite get the censoring thing in chapter 35.....was that the oil made it visible ???

To sum it up -----> Mx0 = School Rumble + Magic + Beautiful Women = Constant Nose-Bleed..........its great!!XD laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

As soon as I see a Drama CD for this....I'm gonna make an anime thread immediately......this will definitely be a great anime........I really want this to go FOREVER!! biggrin.gif
<p>rat7w4.jpg<br><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://myanimelist.n...t/JCDRANZER'>My Incomplete Anime List =P</a></span></span></b><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.sugoidesu.com'>sdime.jpg</a><br><br><span><span><span style="font-family:Geneva;"><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seishun Bakusou!</span></span></b></span><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://imageshack.us'>bannerwimio2.gif</a><br>Tsukihime-1.jpg<br>BiggestSpammer.jpg<br>penpen.jpg<br><br><br><span><span>jcdranzerssigcopypc0.jpg<br><br><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="font-family:Optima;"><span style="color:#008000;">LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span> <span><span>sayakatanasi7.gif</span></span><br><br><b><span style="color:#0000FF;">TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!</span></b><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000;">TITLES ---></span> <span><span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">JCD-Ô-SAMAã®ã‚¹ãƒ‘ム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!!</span></span> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">nickname given by the <b>Lovely Orofena</b></span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)</span></span><br><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!</span></span></span></span> </span></span> </span></span></p>

#2 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:52 AM

Chapters 36 to 39 got scanlated and released....I got them at mangatraders. The class matches that are happening at the moment kinda remind me of Harry Potter....but way more better...with a lot more ppl....a clever game being played at the moment. This manga is great!! XD biggrin.gif
<p>rat7w4.jpg<br><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://myanimelist.n...t/JCDRANZER'>My Incomplete Anime List =P</a></span></span></b><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.sugoidesu.com'>sdime.jpg</a><br><br><span><span><span style="font-family:Geneva;"><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seishun Bakusou!</span></span></b></span><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://imageshack.us'>bannerwimio2.gif</a><br>Tsukihime-1.jpg<br>BiggestSpammer.jpg<br>penpen.jpg<br><br><br><span><span>jcdranzerssigcopypc0.jpg<br><br><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="font-family:Optima;"><span style="color:#008000;">LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span> <span><span>sayakatanasi7.gif</span></span><br><br><b><span style="color:#0000FF;">TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!</span></b><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000;">TITLES ---></span> <span><span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">JCD-Ô-SAMAã®ã‚¹ãƒ‘ム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!!</span></span> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">nickname given by the <b>Lovely Orofena</b></span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)</span></span><br><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!</span></span></span></span> </span></span> </span></span></p>

#3 Tsukino

Tsukino

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:57 PM

Yeah i agree. this is a really nice manga to read. i recomend it to anyone who is interested. i got my from Lurk

#4 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Tsukino @ Jun 21 2007, 04:57 PM)
Yeah i agree. this is a really nice manga to read. i recomend it to anyone who is interested. i got my from Lurk

Yeah same here...any idea when chapter 40 is gonna come out ?? rolleyes.gif

You know this manga really reminds me of Harry Potter but I just don't like admitting it.......kinda grown out of Harry Potter but we will try to read the last book that is soon to be released. wink.gif

#5 schmule

schmule

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:09 PM

mm this series is really good....I like how kuzumi gets all crazy with Kenjirō...For some reason this kind of reminds me of Psychic Academy...*shrugs* but that's just me..

#6 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts
  • Interests:.....anime? and ecchi anime things!

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

awesome, i got too excited and read up to chapter 56 at the moment. It's actually quite fresh to see something new like this; a guy who fights magic users with his brain.

#7 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jun 26 2007, 03:43 PM)
awesome, i got too excited and read up to chapter 56 at the moment. It's actually quite fresh to see something new like this; a guy who fights magic users with his brain.

MKK....you were reading the RAWs.........where do you get them ???

I soooooooo wanna see more Mizuki....she's just soooo awesome being a man-hater and than falling for Kuzumi. laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

#8 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

no not RAWs, chinese scans....
http://comic2.kukudm...t/301/index.htm

I'm lucky to be Chinese....

#9 yugikai

yugikai

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1837 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:47 AM

Thanks MKK for providing such a great website, i wanted to find chinese raws but no effort though. Thanks again.
user posted image

#10 hamzaxxx

hamzaxxx

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:I'love anime,RPG games,my friends, my family .....

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

Just begun reading it,at chapter 27 now and hey this manga rocks biggrin.gif !!!!!Thx for mentioning JCDRANZER!!!Your topic picked my interest and I've tried the first vol of Mx0 and liked it very much!!!!can't wait too see how Kuzumi gonna lvlup his plate so it can becom a golden one and thus he can fulfil the wish of Aki...
user posted image
user posted image

#11 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:28 PM

Glad you like it Hamzaxxx. biggrin.gif

Chapter 40 was recently released.....good chapter! laugh.gif

The omake of Mx0 is really funny.

OMG....the pilot for Mx0 was just @[email protected] use rings instead of plates, the main girl is kinda hot but way more different than the Akia we know and the main girl's father is not the teacher in the pilot....the principle in the pilot looks way more uglier than the old baba of a principle we know. rolleyes.gif

Ahhhh...I wish I could read chinese. sad.gif

#12 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:53 AM

I'm still behind MKK....well recently the manga got scanlated up to Chapter 45. This morning I read Chapters 41 to 45.....which were brillant.....the match is really heating up between Group C (Kazumi's Team) Vs. Group F (Mizuki's Team).....very intense. The girls in this manga are suppppppppppperrrrrrrr-hawt!!! XDDDDDD laugh.gif biggrin.gif The battle between "Black Haired Queen" Sakuraba Vs. Kumi.....especially the cliffhanger for Chapter 45 is very sexy indeed!!! wub.gif

#13 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    31.) Good Luck!!
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    39.) HERO

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    9.) Coffee Prince
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    28.) Attention Please

2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:09 PM

Okay a couple of days ago, chapters 46 and 47 were released and I read them then and there. Today, Chapter 48 was released and it was a brillant chapter.....it most likely looks as if Koishikawa was defeated.....the thing splattered at the end of the chapter kept me thinking.....was it the paintball being splattered or Koishikawa's blood.

I think Koishikawa is probably in a pretty bad shape at the moment and it would be nice if Mizuki tends to his care....but do we want that ??? Well, a couple of days ago I would've said *NO* coz its amusing seeing the KazumixMizuki pairing but then I feel kinda sorry for Koishikawa.....who looks like he lost it all. sad.gif wink.gif

#14 Tsukino

Tsukino

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:46 AM

man thanks a lot MKK lucky i am chinese too

#15 maximilian

maximilian

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:11 PM

About this series, is there an anime series planned? Since the anime would be awesome.
user posted imageuser posted image

#16 harimayakumo

harimayakumo

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

never heard of such news about the anime producing...
but truely the manga is really hilarious

#17 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:15 PM

i really like the manga too. it would be cool if they made it into an anime.... it bares a small resemblance to rosario to vampire fer me.. thats just fer me though 0_o

oh yeah

user posted image

#18 Tsukino

Tsukino

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:10 AM

Yeah i like the manga. there is a new magic feel to it. i would like it if they make a anime out of it

#19 fireheart

fireheart
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:44 AM

man this manga is awsome

#20 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:27 PM

http://zepy.momotato...n-shounen-jump/
Mx0 won't be published in shounen jump anymore, It sucks knowing that this series is so much more better than other craps like ToLoveRu and Bleach, it's true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users