-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

Uh...156 IS mentally disturbing.

Sadists = CLAMP laugh.gif .

Watching bodies, either dead or alive, fall down to the bottom isn't fun at all. It was as if everyone had to die. The king with the sword piericing through his throat was... dry.gif .
So now Fye and Yuui are the only ones alive. They are made to carry the sins of killing all the people in Valeria (I know its not fair, but its the truth).

What will happen? The king was as if he was under a spell. Or someone is controlling the whole thing. I don't want to say this, but King Ashura? Could it be his fault? ph34r.gif
user posted image

#43 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:49 AM

The letter that Yuui(the Fay we know) read says something about getting help from another kingdom may be its King Ashura they asked for help??

and for xxxHolic

The characters in Watanuki's name are important? I hope he gets to meet the  Syaoran and the others soon! And poor Kohane she got beat up (I think)  sad.gif

#44 biankita

biankita

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:52 AM

Anyone read 157 already?

Fei Wong Reed was there? I'm wondering how he knew about the twins? So when one of the twins said "Get Yuui out of here." Was that the real Fay or was it the real Yuui already pretending to be Fay?

With xxxHOLiC...
What's the significance of Syaoran, Sakura and Watanuki sharing the same birthday? But I remember that Sakura was the one who declared Syaoran's birthday as April 1st. But if you would look at your Cardcaptor Sakura history, Syaoran was born July - unless that has been changed for the sake of TRC.

If you would look at the first chapter of xxxHOLiC, Yuuko already said that your birthday and your name have significant effects on a person destiny.

#45 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:29 AM

Yay. One more person to discuss TRC instead of me and mistress kisara-san spamming this whole thread.

Finished 157 already. Seems like the flashback took quite a while. But it'll end next chapter. Wonder what Ashura is going to do.
Yeah, FWR was indeed there. How he knew of Fay and Yuui's existence, maybe it was his fate to find out?
About who was Yuui then, I guess it was Fay. So he got rescued.

As for holic - Nah, even if Syao's birthday was in July in CSS, we're talking about TRC+holic's Syao now. Remember Syao didn't know when his birthday was? So Sakura told him to make his birthday on April first. To be the same as hers.
And so Yuuko has also said : There's no coincidence, only the inevitable. So no coincidence about the birthday part.
user posted image

#46 biankita

biankita

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:28 AM

Mmm... point taken on the birthday part. The hitzusen thing.

For TRC, It would make sense that Fay (the one who has been in the journey right from the beginning) have been the one rescused by FWR.  Since he seems to know more than everyone else everywhere he went. He has to learn that somewhere... Considering that he is supposed to be very powerful, how come his destiny is not the same as Syaoran's - since Syaoran is supposed to be a very powerful magician as well?

Oh well... I really hope the flashbacks end with 158. I like flashbacks, but it gets tedious if it becomes too long.

#47 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (biankita @ Jun 22 2007, 04:28 AM)
Mmm... point taken on the birthday part. The hitzusen thing.

Oh well... I really hope the flashbacks end with 158. I like flashbacks, but it gets tedious if it becomes too long.

Me too..I want to know about Ashura's involvement in all of these but he's probably the one who found Fay...

#48 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (biankita @ Jun 22 2007, 06:28 PM)

It should end next chapter, since it says 'the cruel conclusion'. But nobody knows for sure. laugh.gif

QUOTE (mistress_kisara @ Jun 22 2007, 09:11 PM)
Me too..I want to know about Ashura's involvement in all of these but he's probably the one who found Fay...

Looks like the flashback's getting a bit long ain't it tongue.gif ? Yeah I agree that Ashura probably found Fay, but what of Yuui then? ph34r.gif
user posted image

#49 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (hideto @ Jun 22 2007, 08:12 AM)
Looks like the flashback's getting a bit long ain't it tongue.gif ? Yeah I agree that Ashura probably found Fay, but what of Yuui then? ph34r.gif

Sorry I was wrong. It was Yuui who was probably found by Ashura and then Fay, the one on top died because he fell...

#50 Kiahna Heartnet

Kiahna Heartnet

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:26 AM

My theory for this whole Fai and Yuui confusion is:

Remeber Fai's memory when he 'chose' if it was him or the twin who got out? Well, when his wish was granted, his twin fell from ABOVE. I think there is a chance that perhaps, but a BIG PERHAPS, that maybe Fai is not really Fai, but Yuui? Yeah, far-fetched, but hasn't everything that CLAMP has been coming up with seems a bit far-fetched? Because after all, if it WAS Fai who made the wish of leaving that world, then why would Yuui have falled from above. Not only that, but the scene with the 'little Fai' was OUTSIDE the tower, not INSIDE. All the evidence seems to point to that, the 'Fai' we've known from the begining is really Yuui and that the real Fai is the one who died. You know, after the whole Clone thing with Syaoran, I'm willing to give this thoery a shot.

Mah, CLAMP is so confusing...-__-

#51 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (Kiahna Heartnet @ Jun 22 2007, 10:26 PM)
My theory for this whole Fai and Yuui confusion is:

Remeber Fai's memory when he 'chose' if it was him or the twin who got out? Well, when his wish was granted, his twin fell from ABOVE. I think there is a chance that perhaps, but a BIG PERHAPS, that maybe Fai is not really Fai, but Yuui? Yeah, far-fetched, but hasn't everything that CLAMP has been coming up with seems a bit far-fetched? Because after all, if it WAS Fai who made the wish of leaving that world, then why would Yuui have falled from above. Not only that, but the scene with the 'little Fai' was OUTSIDE the tower, not INSIDE. All the evidence seems to point to that, the 'Fai' we've known from the begining is really Yuui and that the real Fai is the one who died. You know, after the whole Clone thing with Syaoran, I'm willing to give this thoery a shot.

Mah, CLAMP is so confusing...-__-

Yeah. it is almost confirmed that Fay is Yuui he just took his twin's name wink.gif

#52 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:21 PM

Celes arc until ch157 was confusing enough, but imo 158 made it worse dry.gif .
Ch158 explains the whole thing, who was Fay actually.

So now there's STILL the second curse, the stuff/business about reviving the dead, and why Fay sealed Ashura - the one I don't understand at all.

I'm really confused now. laugh.gif

@mistress_kisara : Looks like you were correct wink.gif . Lol Yuui died after all.
user posted image

#53 shaoronXsakura

shaoronXsakura

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, friends, going out, partying, making new friends having a great time and laughing.

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

yeah i agree with you all this celes arc is really confusing... CLAMPS rasied a new level of confusing lol... well it is getting good but i want to know whats going on with the tube mad.gif ..... oh well hopefully some other things will b explained soon...
the 5 seconds you took to listen to somone....changed there life, the people you ignored....killed them

user posted image

#54 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:14 AM

I did some thinking and came back laugh.gif .

Spoilers for the Celes arc -

So I finally understood that originally there were two twins called Fay and Yuui. One was outside the tower and one was inside the tower. Then FWR came to Yuui and asked him to make a choice, him or Fay.

Yuui chose himself, and thus Fay died. Before leaving, FWR left Yuui with two curses, the second unknown yet. Ashura-ou then came for Yuui, and he named himself Fay. So now the Fay we know, that has been travelling with the TRC gang, is actually Yuui.

Hard to imagine that Yuui is Fay all along. Now FWR is related to all of the TRC gang.

1) Could it be that his ultimate aim is to revive someone?
2) Each of the four had lost something important now. Things are linking up. laugh.gif
user posted image

#55 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (hideto @ Jun 23 2007, 09:14 PM)
1) Could it be that his ultimate aim is to revive someone?
2) Each of the four had lost something important now. Things are linking up. laugh.gif

I've also thought about him reviving someone Yuuko and Xing Huo claims that his aim is to "bring back a dream that has already" wink.gif

#56 Kiahna Heartnet

Kiahna Heartnet

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:06 PM

OK, 158 chapter had me in tears. That picture of Kurogane and Syaoran...pretty much shattered me. And the look on Fai';s face....T_T Yep, i was literally crying after this chapter, though honestly, I don't know why. It wasn't that depressing overal, but still, I'm in tears.

#57 hurdle13

hurdle13

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

Don't get too worked up about it. Kuro is always pretty nice to Fai despite several revelations in the past. And R. Syaoran is likely all slumped over and hurt looking because of his eye, not because of Fai. If you recall 154, he seemed hurt after using magic.

#58 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:55 AM

Just finished watching 158. So the second curse is something along the lines of going on a journey, to do something.

Daddy looks pissed, Syao is hurting. And Ashura is making Fay angsty. dry.gif
What the....Ashura's not evil, but by the looks of it he's surely up to something.

What were the past promises Fay and Ashura made? Could be linked to why Fay wanted to seael Ashura blink.gif .

A week break. And I'm dying for the next chapter. Oh great.
user posted image

#59 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

Ah...poor Fay, *hugs him*, but we still don't know why he sealed Ashura in the first place...and I want to beat Fei Wang Reed so badly!!!!

This is the last chapter of Volume 20! A break next week and then we have The start of Volume 21 2 weeks from now!!

#60 Mrs Kurogane

Mrs Kurogane

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests: Konnichiwa! I have a bit of an anime fetish, so dont mind me!<br><br>Watched: Digimon Adventure, Digimon adventure 02, angelic layer, Azumanga daioh, chobits, cardcaptor sakura, xxxHOLIC, ouran high school host club, rozen maiden, rozen maiden, fruits basket, TSUBASA CHRONICLES!!!<br><br>Watching: Digimon Tamers, Fairy Muskateer Akuzukin<br><br>When I'm done with them, im watching Kyo Kara Mau, and, if they ever get their act together and make it, Tsubasa season 3. Oh, and the other digimon series and rozen maiden ouverture, i need to watch those too.<br><br>I love anime music, I've downloaded a load and I'm constantly singing them, much to the annoyance of my family. If they catch me singing 'Tsukirimashou' from azumanga one more time, I think they will kick me out. Lol. They just dont appreciate the general grooviness of anime! On another note....*sings* 'TSUKIRIMASHAU, TSUKIRI MASHAU, SATA SATA NANI GA DEKIRU KA NA!!!!' *hides*

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:37 PM

hey hey people, I've just read the last few chapters and wanted to join a discussion about them. I never expected any of it, fai always seemed so happy and smiley, and now he always looks so hauntingly sad. Makes me want to cry, sad.gif .
I couldnt get a read off kurogane's expression at the end of chapter 158. I mean, syaoran is oviously distressed, but I dont think its because of his eye. Kuro-puu looks kinda angry, but I got the feeling there was more emotion, more of a pained expression. Maybe he is relating Fai's terrible past to his own tragic past. What does everyone else think?
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users