#21 TNT

TNT

-nii

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (ecam @ Feb 16 2005, 03:28 AM)
I'm thinking of putting tenjou tenge so those who didn't yet have mahou sensei, get it fast.

Ive been trying to get it the last....2 and a half hours. I just cant seem to down it. dry.gif Hope you keep it online a little longer. unsure.gif
user posted image
Aku wa yurusan!

#22 ecam

ecam

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:49 AM

it will be changed this coming sunday. It seems the dedicated server that host the files has crashed. It will be back tomorrow at latest. Hopefully. The admin already go home.

#23 Precis-chan

Precis-chan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:anime, and japanese things

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Feb 13 2005, 09:50 PM)
why does it seem better in the manga? hmmm, i know they greatly toned down the ecchi levels for one but i dont think thats it. any of you guys got to read the manga before watching the anime?

yeah they did tone down the ecchi level, that's one thing... but really... mangas better than the anime... there are alot in the manga that's not in the anime so to me the mangas is better... but there are some in the anime that is not in the manga as well

don't know if its a spoiler just to be sure I'll make it in white anyways...
*spoilers* Why in the world did the anime stop with Negi bouzu saving Asuna from death? Heck why didn't Konoka's dad in the anime didn't take Negi to Nagi's (old)house and give him the freaking map?!? The anime might continue if they put that! I wish they will have a second season.... tongue.gif

#24 ddhboy

ddhboy

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:58 AM

I like this manga. By the way it is officially licensed in America by Del-Ray. They are currently up to volume 11. Still I wish they were faster in their releases, because they have enough chapters created to go all the way to volume 17, and they came out with volume 15 to the new OVA. Also for anyone currently reading the manga, any idea as to how many volumes there will be? (after reading chapter 153, it feels like the series is starting to gear up to the end after Mahora Fest) after all they are spending like 5 or 6 volumes on this one story arc (odd because other story arcs have spanned 1-3 volumes in this series)
If I may say this, Negi kicks serious ass.

#25 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:00 AM

is this manga over or is it still ongoing cuz i like to read only finished mangas and btw if it is finished is it with the anime ending )the firs t one)? or it goes after it
user posted image

#26 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:37 AM

No, the manga is still ongoing is seem to be still far from finish...

#27 Precis-chi

Precis-chi
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:06 AM

i like the manga alot too... i got excited before when i learned there is an anime i bought and was totally dissappointed and it just seems that second season might not be good too (i'm already having second thoughts collecting the 2nd season of the anime), its just not as good as the manga...T.T

#28 ChronoLegend

ChronoLegend

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:33 PM

The second season of the anime is as of now completely different than what you would find in the manga. Though in my opinion, both are getting interesting, but the manga is farther than the second season in terms of how much time has passed.
user posted image user posted image
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" -Zero

#29 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts
  • Interests:hot chicks, anime, sexy music and the latest games (the average guy)

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:17 AM

manga by Ken Akamatsu = 10/10
all 12 volumes that are out purchased. wats all ur favorite characters?
manga by Takuya Fujima = 7/10
reading, but only soso. cute characters, not enuff fanservice.
1st season - 4/10
2nd season - 8.5/10

i should upload a few pages. thx to AquaFansubs for scanlating this smile.gif

#30 Dark Messiah

Dark Messiah

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

Well I haven't seen the anime or the manga but I've read some of their Doujins(Gust) cool.gif

#31 ChronoLegend

ChronoLegend

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Dark Messiah @ Jan 04 2007, 12:32 PM)
Well I haven't seen the anime or the manga but I've read some of their Doujins(Gust) cool.gif

You are definitely missing out. The anime's doing pretty well (the second series is coming along nicely, just slower subbing) and the manga is incredibly good right now (much much better than the anime since the anime isn't continuing the manga storyline).
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" -Zero

#32 skyfighter

skyfighter

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:11 PM

can some1 tell me what's the last vol that came out pls rolleyes.gif
The sound of the piano
piercing trough my heart,
spreading in my body
reaching every limb,
slowly it fades away
shattering the glass
until you play it again , again
forever.

#33 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:22 PM

Loving the manga right now. I downloaded so much of it yesterday, but now I have to read it all. Up to volume 12 so far. I watched the whole anime first and I can easily say the manga is far better. I love the fight scenes in it too (just finished the Negi vs Takamichi fight. Awesome). I've already read what happens though on wiki when I didn't think I would ever end up reading the manga, but I don't think that will affect me too much.

#34 ChronoLegend

ChronoLegend

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (skyfighter @ Jan 19 2007, 12:11 PM)
can some1 tell me what's the last vol that came out pls rolleyes.gif

Old question, I know. So far 18 volumes have been released in Japan and 12 in America. there are up to 163 chapters released last time I checked, but there are probably more since I believe they come out weekly.

The translators I'm waiting for just did a few other things but haven't translated the next few chapters yet... I wonder what the next arc's gonna be since the Mahora Festival arc is almost over.

#35 blckdemondrgn

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:45 AM

wow aquastar finally did up to ch164 just a few moments ago, read it all ^^.

omg lol chao had the ultimate weapon: negi's family tree book . loved how negi's party was destroyed in 57 seconds ^^.
Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^
user posted imageuser posted image

#36 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Feb 19 2007, 03:45 AM)
wow aquastar finally did up to ch164 just a few moments ago, read it all ^^.

omg lol chao had the ultimate weapon: negi's family tree book . loved how negi's party was destroyed in 57 seconds ^^.

I couldn't stop laughing after she revealed her hidden weapon. And it worked so amazingly well too laugh.gif

I've been waiting for these chapters for a while. Took long enough. I know the raws have been out for a while already. I wonder how long this series will last. They are up to 18 volumes and it still seems like there is a lot they can do with the story. Negi can go out and start looking for his father. Or he can wait until he finishes his teaching job and then go look for his father. But what about all the girls? If Negi goes looking for his father the girls can't just leave the school. Will he stay until they graduate? But even then will the girls be able to go with him? Or maybe something completely different will happen. Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it continues for a while cause this is easily one of my favorite mangas from my favorite manga artist.

#37 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Feb 19 2007, 03:25 AM)
If Negi goes looking for his father the girls can't just leave the school.  Will he stay until they graduate?

*Hints at another school field trip*

user posted image

#38 loli_ruri12

loli_ruri12

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:anime~<br>manga~~<br>konata, nodoka, haruhi, mikuru~~ (^_^)/

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:51 PM

Hooot! Reading the manga is way much better than watching the anime (not that I don't watch the anime tongue.gif ). For a point, the manga emphasize more on magic battle and I think that's cool. laugh.gif

I agree with you too blckdemondrgn. No one was prepared when Chao said that she has in her possession the ultimate weapon of all (sounds like a nuclear bomb or something..) and It turned out to be a family tree history book!! I bet Ayaka will pay MILLIONS to own that book (that book really can cause mayhem  tongue.gif )

At last the Chao arc finally over. I hope now the manga will shows Negi's journey trying to find his dad again. And as Hideto mentioned earlier, another school trip is definitely a go go!! (maybe they can have a trip back to Negi's homeland.. England!) laugh.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Kansa-sama! And my first time making a user bar. Comments appreciated.

#39 Kuro_majutsu

Kuro_majutsu

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:18 AM

Just found this thread lol Yeah I love the Original Negima manga XD but today I just recieved from Yesasia Negima!? Neo volume.1 Its really good so far and unlike the Negima!? anime it still has the Latin spells...... lol I always read manga before anime but in this case Ive watched Negima!? before reading the manga but I prefer the manga lol

Not sure why, I guess it because I prefer reading rather than watching that the manga of somthing attracts me more.

Also becuase of the Negima!? series I wonder if the manga will be short series of maybe 6 volumes?........ Cannot wait for volume 13 of Negima! XD Although Ive tried NOT to read online but i gave into temptation so ive read up to 17 lol I wonder how Del rey will translate it? They had trouble with their translations at the start, with the manga though so its always made me cutious of what im reading biggrin.gif

Yeah im rambling lol

#40 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:42 PM

From the looks of it, the Negima! manga would keep going for a VERY long while. I just finished reading the latest chapter-chapter 168, and that's only the end of 'semester 1' as they call it. Negi and his 'followers' are going to go to Wales to search for Negi's father (Thousand Master) during the summer holiday.

Judging from the content of the manga so far, I am expecting this manga would likely to go over 40 volumns...that is if Ken don't get lazy+slack off, and then decide to finish the manga in a rush with a crappy ending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users