What happened to the "top watches" list?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

thinkgreen

-chi
Kouhai
Hello,

I haven't been on fabsub.tv for a while, but one of the many things I enjoy here is the list of top recent watches of the month or something like that. I tried to look for it on the homepage, but wasn't able to find it. Is this no longer available?

Thank you,
C

Hi C,

The existing "top shows this month" code unfortunately does not work very well with the new pulse system. However, we do have some analytics data which indicates that the most popular shows this month are:

1. Maken-Ki!
2. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
3. C3
4. Fate/zero
5. Guilty Crown
6. Mashiro-Iro Symphony
7. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
8. Mayo Chiki!
9. Working'!!
10. Chihayafuru
11. Kimi to Boku
12. Manyuu Hikenchou
13. Tamayura ~Hitotose~
14. Shakugan no Shana III
15. Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
16. Fairy Tail
17. Mawaru Penguindrum
18. Towa no Quon
19. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
20. Hunter x Hunter (2011)

If having regular access to this information is important to you, just let us know and we'll see about what we can do to bring the list back.

Daft

Thank you, Daft. I really appreciate this information. I would definitely enjoy having access to this information regularly. If you can bring the list back, that will be great. For the list you provided, where did you find this on the homepage/forum? I was not able to locate it.

Thanks for the great work, we love it!
C

It might be easier if you did that weekly daft-sama since things can change drastically on a day-to-day basis if you ask me. It might be easier to maintain as well by my guess.

I've gotten around to rebuilding the functionality. You can see the weekly list under "Popular Shows".

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 27 2011, 02:11 AM) It might be easier if you did that weekly daft-sama since things can change drastically on a day-to-day basis if you ask me. It might be easier to maintain as well by my guess.
yeah seeing as not all animes release/ are subbed as fast as others.. I suppose weekly would igve you a proper picture of what's going around whereas monthly could be nice to gobble data so we can actually see what's been popular when as the seasons roll by! PIECHARTS! HURAAY!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back