Valentine's day!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Any plans for V-day?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No =[

• Maybe...

• Total voters

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
Happy Valentines day everyone! Since its just around the corner why don't we post our romantic stories about valentine's day? It can also be about any romantic encounter you've had!
Since the "Who would you date on FTV" thread is kinda old (and mods will probably lynch me for thread necromancy) I'm thinking of continuing it here! So who would you date on FTV if given the chance?

[doof's note: edited topic description to reflect poll result
smile.gif
]

I haven't had a romantic V-day in years ;( the last was with my ex bf where he bought me a dozen roses and we went out for a romantic dinner. That was years ago though....

As for who I would date on FTV, maybe there is someone... hi-mit-su
wink.gif
happy.gif

Hmm current voting: Yes= 0, No= 8, Maybe=0...hauuuu~ so ronery v_v

Cough well I'm also one of the roneries and don't have any plans for valentines day, aside of learning for my exam which I have the following day...fufu but even without it I wouldn't have made any specific plans
laugh.gif

As for the dating question...hmmm there might be 1 or 2 but I won't tell who
tongue.gif

Ah yeah Sam, the frontpage post which I did leads now to this thread (when you click on the image)

Edit: OMG someone voted yes, theres still hope for ftv
biggrin.gif

Its a shame, I wish I could take all of you to lunch. I appreciate all of my fellow anime loving compadres and would enjoy all of your company. A small price to pay for the ridiculous bill id get from you guys learning I'm covering alcohol too
smile.gif

Your fence sitting skill has increased by 1!

Corporate politicking skills at their finest, a masterful question dodge if I may say so myself. Cmon now, you really didn't think I was gonna lay it out there for you, did you? Seriously tho, I'm in the oh so ronery category as well. I don't think I've had a gf on valentines day since I was like 20 or something, so it doesn't really phase me anymore. It does make you reflect a little, but I've grown to somewhat appreciate solitude after a few disastrous past experiences. Meh, who am I kidding...but hey, at least its a somewhat passable excuse
smile.gif

Does going on a romantic date with our dakimakura counts as a yes xD?

Valentine Day should be like in Japan ! You know when the girls give you chocolates or a secret love letter by "an anonymous hyper duper secret girl in love with you" then you go all paranoiac the whole day just to figure out it's the girl you're in love ! But meh... this just happens in anime, right xD?

But seriously, I never had a girlfriend so I don't even have a clue about how a Valentine Day should be... So I think I'm a ronery level ∞ xD

As for the date with a ftv member, I don't know that much members so I prefer to say nothing.

QUOTE (Nemingway @ Feb 14 2012, 09:56 AM)Does going on a romantic date with our dakimakura counts as a yes xD?

Valentine Day should be like in Japan ! You know when the girls give you chocolates or a secret love letter by "an anonymous hyper duper secret girl in love with you" then you go all paranoiac the whole day just to figure out it's the girl you're in love ! But meh... this just happens in anime, right xD?

But seriously, I never had a girlfriend so I don't even have a clue about how a Valentine Day should be... So I think I'm a ronery level ∞ xD

As for the date with a ftv member, I don't know that much members so I prefer to say nothing.
Actually we do celebrate it in my area or at least near my area, where the girl gives the guy the chocolate on V-day while the reverse on White Day.

As for me I Im just gonna keep some stuff private
tongue.gif
A woma- I mean a Man that has sec- Nevermind...

but btw, I do not have any plans for V-day
tongue.gif

Im not so keen on special dates. Your love should be unwavering for you waifu or husbando regardless if it is V-day or not
wink.gif

QUOTE (samthebear @ Feb 13 2012, 04:03 AM)Since the "Who would you date on FTV" thread is kinda old (and mods will probably lynch me for thread necromancy) I'm thinking of continuing it here! So who would you date on FTV if given the chance?
who better for necromancy than the forum necro? ^^ well I have a few romantic stories and encounters but I don't remember any happening in valentine's day aside high school present exchanges, which don't count T_T ...hmm about who I would date on FTV well there is a girl though I'm not going to tell either but maybe you guys can guess ¬¬ anyways today is the day so happy valentines for all the couples! as you know about my february ava/sig theme here goes a cool Mirai Nikki pic to celebrate and a lame ep.18 image with a poor drawn Yukki close-up for laughs xD
tumblr_lzapapNODN1r1geyyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lzbhdo7CbL1qmlotno1_250.jpg
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Nemi-tan)Does going on a romantic date with our dakimakura counts as a yes xD? Hahahaah omg I thought exact the same when I woke up just now and saw my dakimakura XDDD

QUOTE (Nemi-tan)But seriously, I never had a girlfriend so I don't even have a clue about how a Valentine Day should be... So I think I'm a ronery level ∞ xDHauuuu...don't be sad bro, who needs girls if one has his ero bros
smile.gif

QUOTE (Lilsis)Actually we do celebrate it in my area or at least near my area, where the girl gives the guy the chocolate on V-day while the reverse on White Day.

As for me I Im just gonna keep some stuff private tongue.gif A woma- I mean a Man that has sec- Nevermind...

but btw, I do not have any plans for V-day tongue.gif

Im not so keen on special dates. Your love should be unwavering for you waifu or husbando regardless if it is V-day or not wink.gifI-I wanna live in ero ero moe land as well \o/

Fufufu but seriously you are totally right on this lilsis-chan :3, your love towards your waifu or husbando should be unwavering no matter what day it is.

Brohoof on that bronie
cool.gif

gvOc.jpeg

Thanks for linking Jun!
biggrin.gif

I don't have any plans for valentine's day but after learning my significant other has gotten me a card i had to do an emergency dash out to buy a card too! I agree that you should always express love for your loved one even when it's not v-day! We aren't a terribly romantic couple but he has bought me flowers for no real reason before
wub.gif

On a not so related note:
I also made my dad buy my mum some flowers lol - i thought that she should get some flowers since it's v-day and dad never buys her any!

QUOTE (Sam)Thanks for linking Jun! biggrin.gifYou're welcome
smile.gif

QUOTE (Sam)I don't have any plans for valentine's day but after learning my significant other has gotten me a card i had to do an emergency dash out to buy a card too! I agree that you should always express love for your loved one even when it's not v-day! We aren't a terribly romantic couple but he has bought me flowers for no real reason before wub.gif
On a not so related note:
I also made my dad buy my mum some flowers lol - i thought that she should get some flowers since it's v-day and dad never buys her any!
Hauuuu~ that's so cute :333 Fufufufu sorry guys but I just have to do this now :

Tom Jones- Love is in the Air

Even to all the ronery people out there like myself....
smile.gif
wishing you all a very Happy Valentines Day!!!

And LOL@that extremely poorly drawn Yukki. Was that in the latest episode?

QUOTE (julezia @ Feb 14 2012, 01:56 PM) And LOL@that extremely poorly drawn Yukki. Was that in the latest episode?
yup it was, you can check out at minute 13:50 o_O I'll post more if I notice other hilarious poor drawings like that in other eps. of mirai or other series just like the ones from IM@S you already seen http://boards.fansub.tv/?act=ST&f=3&t=1028...ndpost&p=312772 ...for anyone here who is looking to give a clock as present here you go ^^
tumblr_lypxarlWxP1qzlq6io1_500.png

Happy belated Valentine's Day, I hope all of you had a great day.

Lol, I missed Valentine's Day completely to be honest. At 1am of the 14th, I was playing Halo, got back to my place at 2am and then went to bed at 4am, got up early next morning and studied for like 2 to 3 hours before I fell ill and I had to pretty much sleep through out the day, which was horrible considering I had exams to prepare for and a coursework to do.
sad.gif

This is the funniest thing I have seen today.

You may laugh, (I know i did) but what self respecting DBZ fan hasnt tried this. The only difference is he uploaded it to the interweb for all to see.

I dont know if he was joking or serious but god bless his delusions of grandeur and the internet.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Feb 17 2012, 10:56 AM) This is the funniest thing I have seen today.

You may laugh, (I know i did) but what self respecting DBZ fan hasnt tried this. The only difference is he uploaded it to the interweb for all to see.

I dont know if he was joking or serious but god bless his delusions of grandeur and the internet.
Yeah, this has put a smile to my face after the week of exams and coursework. Thank you Franzoir, its also kinda funny that he uploaded the Super Saiyan video on Valentine's Day.
rolleyes.gif

I actually did concoct a romantic movie night out on V-day, but htne I got dumped a month later, oh well. (And I had already bought her an expensive B-day present >.< )

Ah thats really too bad wceend
sad.gif
But hey look at the bright site of things, now you're part of the elitery ronery ftv club
wink.gif
...okay it's a weak consolation but there are plenty of othger girls out there and beeing single you can freely enjoy stuff like that http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1149470
smile.gif

So how was it, guys?
smile.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Apr 19 2012, 02:21 PM)Ah thats really too bad wceend
sad.gif
But hey look at the bright site of things, now you're part of the elitery ronery ftv club
wink.gif
...okay it's a weak consolation but there are plenty of othger girls out there and beeing single you can freely enjoy stuff like that*necrobump* now that I think about it, Log Horizon S2 ep.13 fits better today...
Happy Valentine's Day (and Friday the 13th)
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back