What do you drive?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Little red

-chi
Kouhai
So then people, how do you get about?

I've been a biker for about 3-4 years. Havn't started learning how to drive a car, love my bike too much
biggrin.gif

This is my baby
Mynewbabysmall.jpg
headlight-1.jpg

That is a seriously cool chopper, nothing short of a classic. I love the colour too.

I myself do not drive because i cycle everywhere due to climate change (meaning im broke and lazy).

My friend recently brought a mercedes and asked me to pay off his insurance, and now he is my bitc... i mean chauffeur until he pays me back. Benefits are, im not the designated driver when we terrorise the town with out drunken mishaps.

Nice bike!

As for me I drive a 1986 Camaro and a 1999 Honda Civic. I also own a 1989 Kawasaki ninja 750, but its tore down at the moment. If I get a chance I'll add some pics of my cars.

As for vehicles that I have access to drive, theres my dads 1998 dodge ram 2500 cummins turbo diesel and my friends 1967 ford mustang thats spent more time sitting in his garage then it has been on the road.XD

School Bus !

LOL !

I'm 16 but my parents won't let me drive !

Nice bike there Little red
smile.gif

Some have already seen it on these forums. But i will post it again
tongue.gif

Dont have my own car yet, but i am saving up for one. I wanna import a Nissan Silvia S15 '99.

@Daft: Maybe you should tune it then, to give it some more BHP. Or just remove all limiters if you havent done that already.

I use to have a black '98 Chevrolet Cavalier 2 door that was my sister's car (gotta love hand-me-downs). That is until I crashed it back in 2006 and hit the back of an SUV. Unfortunately even traveling at really slow speeds while hitting an SUV can still completely wreck my car while doing minimal damage to the SUV.

Then I had a my mom's old beat up '98 Mercury Sable Station Wagon. There were multiple dents all over it, over 170000 miles on it, and the driver side door didn't shut all the way cause my mom screwed up the door a while back. So when it rained really hard the driver side door would leak. I went through 2 alternators (in the same week), 2 batteries, and a new tire after completely blowing out one on a curb.

Now though I'm pretty sure my mom sold the station wagon as I don't really need a car. I'm living in Boston more than 90% of the year going to school or working and I don't really need a car living right in Boston. So now I just got my legs and MBTA.

Your such a show off Daft.
laugh.gif
You with your big 225 horsepower engine race water pump etc.. XD.

This is what i will be driving though this car isnt actually my own its a random picture i found the inet. Although my own looks identical.
corsa3w.jpg

Its a 45BHP beast XD.
Red i would have never expected you to drive a bike although the hot red matches your lush red locks of hair XD.

(i should have made this topic ages ago XD)

hmm so right now i'm in the process of paying off TWO cars.

I have a 2005 chrysler 300 limited touring edition. Its pearl white with white leather interior, heated seats during the winter, and 20" Chrome rims. I will soon buy bigger rims tho, 22's or 24's bcuz the 20's look funny, the wheel wells are big.

I also have a 2003 Mustang Mach 1. Has 375-395 HP. Short shifter thrown in, its red with black accesories and black and red OEM 17" rims. this car picks up quick. i love me a muscle car.

Currently driving a black 1999 Ford Mustang with only ~25k miles on it =D (I'll put up a picture this weekend - next time I go home). Hopefully, I'll also be getting a Kawasaki Ninja come this summer depending on what kind of job I get while out of school.

My 2006 Toyota Corolla is pretty nice, I have around 80k miles on it and it still runs smoothly ^^ I don't really like the color but whatever.

So i changed my car since the other turned out to be a heap of junk. Even after i spent £200 fixing things on it...
dry.gif

I've now got a little 1993 Volkswagon Polo 1litre single port injection. Its only got 70K on the clock. (Hardly been driven around =]) It's also in mint condition with no rust on it at all and it even has the original stereo.
blink.gif
The best thing about it though is it only cost me £100 and then a further £28 to get it running.
laugh.gif
(There wasnt a spark so i replaced the hall sensor and she fired right up
rolleyes.gif
)

QUOTE (~Cheza~R.M @ Sep 15 2009, 01:08 PM)hmm so right now i'm in the process of paying off TWO cars.

I have a 2005 chrysler 300 limited touring edition. Its pearl white with white leather interior, heated seats during the winter, and 20" Chrome rims. I will soon buy bigger rims tho, 22's or 24's bcuz the 20's look funny, the wheel wells are big.

I also have a 2003 Mustang Mach 1. Has 375-395 HP. Short shifter thrown in, its red with black accesories and black and red OEM 17" rims. this car picks up quick. i love me a muscle car.

I also have a 2003 Mustang, but it's only the basic v6. Got it back in 05, and it's only got about 45k miles on it still. I would have liked to get a Mach 1, but I wasn't keen on the bill.

BTW, your name screws up the quote tag
tongue.gif
I had to take off the brackets

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Sep 15 2009, 02:20 PM) Currently driving a black 1999 Ford Mustang with only ~25k miles on it =D
yay for mustangs!! but wait, its a 99 with only 25k miles? no way!!! my mach 1 has 65k.
sad.gif
how do you do it?!?!

is it a GT or just a reg. v6?

-----------------------

QUOTE (nomae @ Sep 15 2009, 04:46 PM) I would have liked to get a Mach 1, but I wasn't keen on the bill.

BTW, your name screws up the quote tag
tongue.gif
  I had to take off the brackets
well i'm not keen on the bill as well, but it has been a dream of mine to own a mach 1 or saleen for quite sometime. but i actually wanted a 69 mustang boss 429. but those are WAY more than what i'm paying now so i can't afford it! but i still dont mind

meh no prob i should jus take the brackets off lol. muh bad.

Mod Note: Use the edit button (located at the top right of your post) instead of double posting please. If you need to quote two different posts, you can manually use the quote feature:

CODE
USERNAME said:
quote here
Note that all the stuff in the quote tags are optional, you can just put 'quote' and close the tag, or just put the username if you want.

QUOTE (~Cheza~[R.M] @ Sep 15 2009, 06:47 PM) yay for mustangs!! but wait, its a 99 with only 25k miles? no way!!! my mach 1 has 65k.
sad.gif
how do you do it?!?!

is it a GT or just a reg. v6?
Unfortunately, it's just a regular v6 T_T
I bought it used (my second car, brother totaled my first) with ~20k miles sometime last year. It's in really good condition and I love it, but man do I wish it had a little more power...
Reason it has so few miles: Original owner was a young man who joined the marines, 'sold' his car to his grandmother...grandmother apparently wasn't a big fan of Mustangs =O so she didn't drive it much xD She eventually sold it to a dealership when she found out her grandson wasn't interested in buying it back when he came back stateside (guess he upgraded?), and then I found it
happy.gif
I don't put too many miles on it because I don't keep it at uni, it stays at home while I'm here (parking downtown in a major metropolitan city is rather expensive...Which is why I'm looking at getting myself a Kawasaki Ninja this coming summer - motorcycles are much more convenient around here).

I really like the design of the newer Mustang though (retro-styling, which the '99 didn't have). Soon as I graduate from Uni, I'm thinking I'll get myself a GT somewhere in the year range of this body style (assuming they change it, otherwise I'll get one new). Would LOVE to get my hands on a Saleen or a Shelby but for prices ranging from $50-90k, I don't think that'll happen any time soon xD

Also really like the body work on the new Camaro - really sharp lookin' car...

I have a 2001 Pontiac Aztec.

I had it since I was 17 (now 20) and I only payed 8k for the car, It's already paid and it has 83k miles on it. I got it with 25k.

But I don't like it. It's such a lame looking car. I really want to do a trade in, and buy a new car, but I am so bad at handling my money.

QUOTE (plasma @ Sep 21 2009, 02:12 PM) i drive this
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/657/scdcdc110437.jpg
Seriously? That is freakin AWESOME!!!! You must get a lot of weird looks while driving. XD I wanted to put something like that on my car, but got scared cause I'm sure I would get pulled over more often, and I can't afford any tickets.

QUOTE (hkdmz @ Sep 15 2009, 01:25 PM)My 2006 Toyota Corolla is pretty nice, I have around 80k miles on it and it still runs smoothly ^^ I don't really like the color but whatever.
I also drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla...fully loaded. Only have 31,000 miles on it. All black, with dark black tinted windows. Got pulled over twice, by the Highway Patrol and was told to take the tints off but I ain't doin it. They need to go after hit and run drivers and not us folks who like to drive around town, incognito. @-_^@ I have a great stereo system, a six speaker Bose...a beautiful sound so like yeah, I blast my music on the open highway. I can do 90 and not even realize it, my little car is so smooth. Next car will be either a BMW or a Lexus...who knows when, but hey, I can dream.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back