anime goods, Promo posters/Drops

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

NeoScott

-san
Kouhai
I'm looking to buy some Promo posters, anyone know of a site I might be able to find some or other kinds of anime related products? My part of Canada is only big on this stuff once a year, and any anime based shop that opens closes in a few weeks. found a couple I want one e-bay, But I'm looking for a bit more.

Mostly I'm looking for Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei Poster/drops, Eden of the East, Spice and wolf, as well as other things.

I'm thinking of picking this up.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Sayonara-Zetsubou-Sense...=item2a057fbbba

Promo posters? I'm not sure if that stuff exists for anime, and is sure as hell hard to find. Generic posters/wall scrolls are abundant though, and I'd say your best bet would be amazon/ebay or the myriad of anime merch outlets online (just google for it, really).

Most of my anime-related merch comes from my trips to China, because the stuff that isn't imported from Japan (like figurines) is dirt-cheap by American standards, especially paper products. So if you ever take a trip here, look around. The Chinese are also big on cosplay, and you can buy affordable premade clothing or even order a custom costume for a reasonable price.

As far as North America goes, though, the best bet to find anime-related merch is going to conventions, or so I hear. For most people cons are about stocking up on merch.

Sadly there is only one con I know about in my area. and it's out of season for another 6 months.

QUOTE (NeoScott @ Mar 16 2010, 01:21 PM) I'm looking to buy some Promo posters, anyone know of a site I might be able to find some or other kinds of anime related products? My part of Canada is only big on this stuff once a year, and any anime based shop that opens closes in a few weeks. found a couple I want one e-bay, But I'm looking for a bit more.

Mostly I'm looking for Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei Poster/drops, Eden of the East, Spice and wolf, as well as other things.

I'm thinking of picking this up.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Sayonara-Zetsubou-Sense...=item2a057fbbba
haha, I sooo want this XD. though it would be nice to just get a normal one to wear around randomly. as soon as a i get my own class Im going to dress up like nozomu one random day XD

Make sure you every class becomes a field trip around town and you yell Zetsuboushita a lot. Also, make sure you randomly walk the streets after school.

Who knew it would be so hard to find Sayonara zetsubou-sensei anime goods x_X

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back