• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests::]

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:14 PM

I run a search and didnt find those.
My bad if someone already suggested it.

Two quick ideas:
Sound notification after a download is finished for Chuukurai Downloader.

And something I would call "Quick Download" – A registered user ticks this option in his profile and then from a combo-box chooses preferred action: "Scheduler", "Manager", "Self-Service". All that to bypass file information page (one with episodes screenshots, torrent links etc.)

Oh, and "Back to the series" link on Chuukurai Downloader would be nice.

MESS WITH THE BEST
DIE LIKE THE REST
user posted image
user posted image

#2 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

It'd be a great idea. The only thing that I'd be concerned about is that, what if a group of people wouldn't want to hear that noise? Should we give them the option to hear the sound or not?

I vote yes for putting it in.

______
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading CCCP.
I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.

#3 Jamjum

Jamjum

-san

• Sempais
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:--Goals<br>Completed<br>------------------------<br>

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

Oh, wouldn't that be a nice small feature to have; I agree that having a small sound would be nice. Thing is what kind of sound, a beep a voice or some misc sound file. Also, Other then what I've said i have no problem, seeing as I found myself not knowing when a download is done anyway when using FTV's download managers.
I approve this statement
~Jammy

#4 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9157 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:55 PM

Yeah for the Full Service and/or Scheduler sould have a sound saying the files are finished d/ling like how the Self Service is. I mean that's what happens when you do a direct download that isn't though Java of course, so why not use that kind of a setup of some sort if it's possible though.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#5 Roran_dragon

Roran_dragon

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:09 PM

Yeah i agree this is a great idea and i would love to have a little notification when the download is done. Or maybe even just a little box in the right hand corner like the one that comes up when a download in Firefox is done a msn notifications.
If at first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't your sport
All that glitters isn't gold..... but its still shiny so i want it anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users