is there a day where u just feel empty??

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

TheLastSayonara

-chan
Kouhai
is there a day where u just feel empty.. there is no reason behind but somehow u just feel empty, loneliness, depress.. but ur life is almost perfect for you..

i had a few days like that before i wonder if anyone have the same problem like me..

lots of people think that way, usually from when they are alone at the moment with out anybody to talk to. sometimes you have to give yourself time to realize some stuffs too. yeah, i felt that way some time ago. it almost feels wierd, especially when you notice that you're not doing something that you usually do (i.e., i can't give a fake cry, or even a real cry of tears.)

lol nice photoshoping MKK. did you do that? makes *ehem* shinn *ehem* feel lonely big time.

same here hama, except that i tend to create these 'fake tears' by force. Even if that means 'touch your eyes with some pepper' Have I actually done that? Uh... You bet I did. But I'm not gonna tell you what happened afterwards. Go ahead and try it. It's some cool stuff... well except that your tears will flow for about 3-4 hours straight. Take a risk and try something new! like I did...

QUOTE (TheLastSayonara @ Apr 10 2006, 09:25 PM) is there a day where u just feel empty.. there is no reason behind but somehow u just feel empty, loneliness, depress.. but ur life is almost perfect for you..

i had a few days like that before i wonder if anyone have the same problem like me..
yeah,tehere are some days when i feel so alone and sad,that i don't know what to do...

usually i do something to make myself happy,like draw,go by bike,but sometimes these things are not enough...

another solution is eat chocolate
smile.gif

it works
smile.gif

now i'm in that point... but not really like that also...
wink.gif
cause i'm trying to gather everything of my emotions.... so ina way i'm emptying myself to fill myself with new or strengthen my convictions...
wink.gif

also chocolate is bad for me...
dry.gif
causes massive pimple invasion in my face...
dry.gif
darn allergies...
dry.gif
mad.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

wow...I've never felt like that since I started High School. I used to feel that way when I fail at something but since I entered High School, things have been looking up for me. I'm a lot more carefree. And about being alone, I like it. It's actually hard to believe that since I regard myself as a very sociable person. but when I'm alone, I also enjoy it.

I get stressed all the time but I've never felt empty. I most likely will if I get rejected from my preferred college! >.<

It feels good to be alone. When you're alone you can daydream as much as you want without any consequences. When I'm depressed I listen to some music, makes me feel up and going again.

Wow, I'd actually have to agree with Daedroth. I actually prefer being alone sometimes becauase, well just to sum it up, I hate most people. But I often find myself daydreaming in my own little world, far off somewhere. And I do listen to a lot of music. Besides, I have this nervous twitch thingy, and it usually only happens when other people are around, well that or when im in deep shit for some reason. So yea, I prefer being alone.

*back on topic*
But Ive never been depressed about anything that I can recall, I just see too many good things in life, so ima go with the MKK quote "Cheer up emo kid!"

QUOTE is there a day where u just feel empty when i feel empty i fell myself with gas. jast kidding
tongue.gif

ya there is some time i feel empty even if i with pepl and that for no reason but going out with me friends make me feel better or some time when i stay alone i feel better ya i know iam weird

Angel, feeling empty is actually very precise if you ever felt that way! And since I understand, you can safely assume that I did fell that way sometimes. Its when you just feel down and everything around you seems bad and sad and so does your future.

Usally when feeling like that, I would say that doing something you enjoy is good. Doing something with some friends might be good but not all the times. If the wether is nice, go out and take a LONG walk just trying to enjoy yourself. Before doing it, you may not really feel like it, but after it, you will usally feel a lot batter.

Chocolate is also a good idea but don't overdo it. I would also recommend mapple butter (I have been know to eat a rather amazing quantity of that!!)

^^ i am right now... but i can smell another like that will come ahaaha...

when i feel depressed, i usually go out.... i don't want to at first, but i always feel better around my friends
biggrin.gif

i actually like being by myself a lot, especailly when im working on something, its nice to have some to myself and just do whatever i want
smile.gif

hey....noone is ALWAYS..... CONSTANTLY......24/7 happy.....you're not human if u don't have your dark cloud raining over your head moments....

I had a friend, he was happy 24/7. But again, you can't expect much more from a guy who smokes weed 48/7

QUOTE (CRMSON @ Apr 11 2006, 11:06 PM) hey....noone is ALWAYS..... CONSTANTLY......24/7 happy.....you're not human if u don't have your dark cloud raining over your head moments....
thanks for stating the obvious
biggrin.gif
*standing ovation*
i dont think u would call that happy, noob.

when im depressed i stare at my turtles.. or write stuff.. or listen to music. or clean my room or play music or watch animes or, etc.
smile.gif

depression is bad for ur sex life

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back