Does ANIMES causes ADDICTION???

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

heupsche

-chan
Kouhai
I'm really serious about it my roomate thinks that I have issues cause i can stay all night just watching ep after ep if a find a new and good one.
ph34r.gif

so my question is AM I the only ONE? I guess not so back me up on this one guys i must prove to her is something ordinary
biggrin.gif

Well, if your here in the fansub, i think your one of them...coz I ONE of THEM too...hahahhahaha, overdose of anime and manga!!!!!!!

I watched all 26 episodes of "Fruits Basket" in one day O.O"
Yeah well~
laugh.gif
I'm an anime freak!!!~
ph34r.gif

Your not the only one and yes people anime and manga and anything anime related is addictive but its better than doing something else and getting into trouble I think it is a healty habit.

I am not addicted to Anime or Manga. I am addicted to everything that has something to do with Japan
tongue.gif
. I like there food, the movie's, the anime's and manga's, the female idols, there music (they have some good rock and metal bands), there history, there way of life etc......
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Mar 27 2006, 11:32 AM) I watched all 26 episodes of "Fruits Basket" in one day O.O"

ya man same here u seem to know what i am talking about
biggrin.gif

fruits basket was really a fun anime to watch in a day

I came home at like 2:00 am and caught up on three Ep of Mai-Otome. I could not stop lol lol.

difinitely... it cause great addiction.. for me ^^.. animemania baby...

someone once told me anime is a desease only cured (soothed is a better word) by spreading it to others.

QUOTE (Mune @ Mar 27 2006, 11:32 AM) I watched all 26 episodes of "Fruits Basket" in one day O.O"
Yeah well~
laugh.gif
I'm an anime freak!!!~
ph34r.gif

heh,26 ep only.... im finished watch all ep oh shaman king in one day and half.........

HuHuHu..

Last year i laugh
biggrin.gif
at my friend.. because he was addicted to Naruto.. but nowaday I've been addicted too.. but not just naruto.. I download most of the anime i interested here.. i guess this time my friends will laugh out loud at me .. because old people like me still addicted to anime
blink.gif
tongue.gif

umm ya..... last summer... i got addicted to naruto... watched like 100 episodes in a week.... it was crazy....

my schedule looked like this... get up, run, come home, watch naruto, eat, watch naruto, eat, watch naruto, sleep and so on...

same went for bleach

It depends. Some people get addicted to things easy and some dont. I have a pretty big collection of anime, but I dont spend all day watching them. I usually watch anime once a week or less. But I do love it. You just gotta learn to restrain yourself and not get too obessive.

pishhh like now the only thing i ever watch now is anime lol . its like i get up eat watch anime before work . then when i come home i watch anime . hell i hardly ever turn on my tv now and day . the only time i do that is when i watched all the anime in my hdds lol

ohno... i'm addicted to anime... i'm gona die eventually because of sleepiness... i fails all my classes in school... i feel high whenever i watch anime.. just like trying weed, ecs, marijuana or heroin.. i will go crazy because i don't have enough anime to satisfy my thirst... somebody.. save me... save me from this evil anime.....saveeee meeeeeeeeee.....

mine computer doesnt close about four days just to download and wacthing animes... im sleepless and my assignment are coming to date line....

Uwaaa..... why must i still watch animes.... and still my work have to be done....

P/S : I just done my presentation and present it this morning.... why? of coz, its animes fault....

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back