talents

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
anybody good at doing something? i'm good at breakdancing, drumming at second bass and xylophone instruments.

Got a expert badge for both rifle and a marksman for pistol. Raider Challenge and Rifle Team at my place. Do a lot of orienteering, which is land navagation if you don't know. I like to jump from 250 feet towers with a chute and see how long I can last before I open it ^^ uh.. did I mention I like to make ammonium nitrate bombs. All you need is a little fertilizer, a container, and you can make things go boom ^^ LoL, anyone ever see MRE explode? The heat pack inside the MRE is combustible soooo... ^^ oh well. Thats about all.

look who's talking, probably not thinking that lil' kids dont usually come here lol...but, i'm thinking that as well

lol, im not much better than revo with my talents. Im pretty acc. with guns, but my specialty,... more of an obsession is throwing knives
tongue.gif
my next obsession is fire, but im no arsonist! lol

I am good at running, cycling and swimming. And some other sports like street Skateboarding, Snowboarding and Flatland BMX.

lol that's kinda obvious. cool, kashisu, you play tennis. i'm going to join the tennis team this year. hopefully i'll make it into JV

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Aug 29 2005, 08:03 PM) i always thought shopping is like a natural born talent to girls....
lol true... but i really couldnt think of anything else
biggrin.gif

good luck hamasusuke
smile.gif

natural talent for guys: i have no idea. arent guys random on what they do?

Heya Exile. Speaking of fire lets try a little napalm. I think the army came up with napalm when they needed something to burn that wouldn't use up fuel too quickly. Incendiary grenades and bombs are a mixture of jet fuel and polystyrene that lasts a long time. Nasty stuff, they stick skin as it burns and is very difficult to remove. There is a recipe got homemade naplam but I don't think thats a good idea to broadcast it >.<

ok guys..no more terrorism acts or anything

Ok, Napalm stands for two chemicals I can't remember whose names form the word NA and PALM. Anyways in WW2 Harvard researched discovered it and that it allowed it to be burned for several seconds, it became an instant success in flamethrows and some incidernary devices. Later on, they release N2 or Napalm 2, which consits of Polyurathene, Gasoline (Kerosine?), and Benizene, the latter two can be found in unleaded gas, the first is found in foam packing peanuts, soft kind. Today, Napalm is a general term for jellied gasoline.

My hobbies, remember random useless facts partially, leading guerilla strike forces in paintball, and ummmmm Watching anime
wink.gif

EDIT: I just remembered, They still use N2 today but the government doesnt refer to it as such do to it's harsh stereotype, I believe its the Mk-81 or 79 bomb.... look it up if it matters much

m14 came after ww2, you're thinking of the m1? m14 was in NAM, faveorite weapon are tactical ICBMs

Also it was in no way a carbine, m14 was huge *at least according to my memory*

he must mean the m1 carbine, though there is an m14 carbine as well. anyway, my skill is ninja awareness. just try to sneak up on me. go ahead. you can't do it.

edit: second skill: driving.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back