What did you dream?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

warita200

Tai Youkai
Sempai
Hello everybody, hope you had sweet dreams?

I woke up a while ago and was thinking about my dream. I dont know how about you, but I love to sleep and especially to dream. I know quite a lot of ppl, who dont have dreams......
sad.gif
that is a shame, dreams are a door into another world, a world of secret wishes, filled with fantasy.... a world where everything is possible.

Last night I dreamt, that I was in Tokio all by myself. I was there for 3 days already and didnt get to see more than just the neighbourhood close to the inn I was staying at. Somehow I found the streets so confusing I was afraid to explore the town. But it didnt matter, because the neighbourhood area was so interesting. There was for example a woman on the street that looked like Yuuko from xxxHolic, waving her hand and greeting ppl, making commercial for a shop
laugh.gif

Also an interesting part of the dream was: I wanted to buy postcards, so I went into different shops and tried to buy some, but the shop owners refused to sell me. They kept explaining me why they cant do it, but I didnt understand any of their japanese
sad.gif

I woke up with the feeling as if though I have really been in Tokio!!! Sometimes when the dream is impressive for some reason or other, the feeling from the dream stays for hours......

So, guys, dont be shy, feel free to share your dreams and analize them!!! Have fun!!!
laugh.gif

Dream's yep,i just don't remember them we'll.I no i dream cuase i wake up when ever i dream mostly when i dream about dead family members or when i get hurt in my dreams and when im happy.The one i do remember is when i one a teddybear at some carnival and i was extremely happy then some how evreryone new me and took pictures of me with the teddybear.Lame dream i know can't unerstand it,i've heard that we dream about 5 or six times a night we just don't remember them all.

I know I dream. Everyone dreams, its just wether you can remember it. I finally remembered my first dream in about 2 months... It was weird... all i can remember is me making a Burrito with a Waffle Pan... LOL, odd eh?

I usually dream very weird things. My most beautiful dreams are where I either use magic (I love that more than flying, it gives me the feeling I can do something nobody else can do... and I love to play little pranks on ppl with the help of magic, hihihihi) OR when I discover something secret, like a secret passage in our house, that has always been there, but nobody noticed before.

One of my most beautiful dreams is this one: I dreamed I was jet skiing with my sister out in the open ocean and suddenly I saw an aquaduct. In my dream it was a legendary aquaduct, you could only see on a certain day in a certain angle. It was beautiful, because it was made of transparent crystal. I could only see the outlines of the aquaduct, as they glittered in the sunshine. Huge spheres rising in the high and pipes running in all directions..... everything so beautiful, peaceful, glittering. In my dream I was totally in awe, staring at the aquaduct, unable to move.
I usually dream stuff like that... do you think it is weird? I wonder what such a dream means...

I've had a few other dreams that I don't wanna say, but I would like to tell anyone about it if they want to listen... First Dream: I was really suprise by this dream, I..I was fighting Darth Vader... XD. And...He stabbed me with his lightsaber... But it was really awesome...!!! And my other dreams I had was when I was ontop of this Gym like building, and I was laying on the skylight window, peeking through the skylight window that seems to support my weight... I was looking through it and there were these Cano-Sapiens like-dogs (Human like dogs). They were all dancing like two lovely-couples would do. (Males and Females) Hmm. What can I say, it was an awesome dream!!! Really wish I could've finished it and see what happens next! Too bad dreams only last for a few hours and moments before you wake up. Sad, huh? Oh well...^^

I have a dream.... a dream where blacks and whites can get along... wrong dream lol
Yeah so I dream about my crushes, fighting bullies, posting in topics on online message boards, drugs, becoming a monster, homework, death.. and yeah..

Ok, ok, ok... I had this third dream: I was in my High School Gym... I was flying like a Dragonball Z Character. I was also performing an attack... One of Goku's special attack. The one that he uses agasn't Majjin Buu. It was so freakin' awesome!!

QUOTE (Siegefox28 @ Oct 03 2006, 05:26 PM) Ok, ok, ok... I had this third dream: I was in my High School Gym... I was flying like a Dragonball Z Character. I was also performing an attack... One of Goku's special attack. The one that he uses agasn't Majjin Buu. It was so freakin' awesome!!
that comes from watching too much anime.

I have an old game, that "1st person find and destroy your enemy" style. When I play it too much, I dream about it. Usually some of the monsters from the game become immortal and I cant shake them off and they keep attacking me and there is nothing I can do about it. Not pleasant at all.....

Anyways, couple of days ago I had a funny dream. I dreamed I wanted to become a FBI agent (dont ask me why, I never wanted to become one in real life). Together with a friend of mine we applied for the job and the requirements were perfect English... my friend is not fluent in English, but I am... so I thought: no problem in this department!
Anyways, the FBI agents came to pick us up in a reaaaaally weird van from the 70. The van looked like somebody tried to convert it into some love&peace van from the 60ties, but lacked the necessary imagination to come up with flower motives. The van was blue, red and yellow with some patches of green. While I was admirinng the vehicle, the agents quickly jumped into the car and the only seat left for me was the drivers seat. So I got in and I was informed I have to drive them back to HQ.... and I though: Ok, thats the end of my FBI career, I dont have a drivers licence (I really dont!). hehehehe

Hellooo.

I once dreamed that I was standing on top of a high castle a wonderful view of a lake down with lights reflected on it !

I really like castles and sword fighting you know old style things but this is one of the dreams I wish to come true.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 04 2006, 05:49 AM) my dreams are R rated. T.T .
what is R rated? is what I think it is????

I have noticed that thread, but I dont want to discuss fantasies here, just what you dreamed last night and analize it. Please dont merge it, this thread is important for me
laugh.gif

I was thinking maybe we could add a poll to it..... what do you think?

Hmm. Dreams are indeed weird. There is this one dream, where I was sleeping laying on my bed at night. And this really scary voice was saying something like "The end will come near." I was really startled by this..., I mean I coulnd't even move or anything... The weirdest thing was... I was levitating from my bed... Then I'd try calling out to my mom... But she couldn' hear me... Finally I've woken from that dream... Looked 'around... Turn on my nightlight and try my best to fallen asleep... Creepy ass dream I'd tell 'ya what!
happy.gif
;

I couldn't dream for the past few years because there was this red message backgrounded in the darkness of the night which asked me for an ID card. Being unable to bring my fake ID card with me to the land of the dreamers, I was unable to actually watch my own dream. The red message was covering the entire screen and I could only hear the sounds. But the time's have passed! My long beard convinces the message that I am indeed old enough to watch such dreames and enjoy them to some degree. HOWEVER, the pop ups of phone calls are still there.

Are you guys really dreaming only about sex?? Ts ts ts men!!! Not only do they think about it all the time when they are awake, but even in dreams
tongue.gif

I never dream about stuff like that.

Hey, do you have sometimes lucid dreams? Like you know you are just dreaming? I have that from time to time, it is interesting!

i had a dream last nite where i was re-living buying my ipod
sometimes i get dreams about sometime which i am planning
to buy
e.g my ipod, my laptop, my watch, when i have to wait for something
for a long time
it will start to haunt me in my dream to the point where i have to
go and buy it
see, sometimes, your dreams are not just strange ones but
its your subconcious trying to tell you things

and no, i dont dream bout sex all the time, i would like to but unfortunately
no,
i find my dreams are affected by my mood and how tired i am sometimes
when i am really happy and have lots of energy, my dreams are fun and
happy dreams
sometimes, when i am under pressure and have a lot of work
my dreams are of the type where i am rushing trying to catch up but things
always get in the way

sometimes i get these trying to rush to get work done dreams, kinda like
my subconcious telling me to get my butt into gear and get work done

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back