song that reflects you

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I think lots of simple plan's song reflects many people...linkin park too, that's why I love them XD
welcome to my life reminds me more of me, with the bad things going on in my life as of now -.-"

omg! >< i remember there was a song that really showed who i am, but its so old and i cant remember it XD
but i like songs that reflect me, not only do they sound good, but it shows who i am... i'll tell you guys if i can remember the song XD

QUOTE (Kaorin @ Dec 1 2004, 09:02 PM) I think lots of simple plan's song reflects many people...linkin park too, that's why I love them XD
welcome to my life reminds me more of me, with the bad things going on in my life as of now -.-"
but if i say welcome to my life... nah..
my life isn't that messy. ^__^

lets see what song reflects me its a song call lovely but forget who was the artist though

you brought up a damn old topic..
wink.gif

well.. i don't think there's one perfect song, but i really believe that songs like glassjaw's "convectuoso" and dredg's "yatahaze" and "bug eyes" match what i am -- and considering they're not about the oh-i-identify-myself-with-it-so-much topic (love / girls / whatever), it makes them more remarkable...

oh, and they're just amazing songs -- but not for everyone's ears ;P

/jp

my reflective song? "reflection" by Christina Aguilera. lol jus jk.
i like the Barney song. its so ^@#$%@# awesome. i mean who doesnt want a @#%@$#^ purple dinosaur with no teeth singing u a song like that.??

thats a good one MKK. like to move threads. lol.

I think for me is Soyokaze no Harmony from Da Capo. truly a beautiful song and it is painful to have your feelings un-notice but will continue to love the person regardless.

"i'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
lol im jk, umm prolly Gavin Degraw- I Don't Wanna Be and Getaway People-Six Pacs

First Love- Utada Hikaru and Rereito-Asian Kung-Fu Generation

For me, unwell, matchbox 20 and speed of sound, coldplay...

Im not crazy,im just a little unwell, for loving manga and animes....

How long before i get in, before it start, before it begin the animes....

the best song for me i think is earth song

( by machael jackson, i feel sorry for all think that happen to him, but i still like his song thought)

it clearly reflect me in the past and now. if i m not change my back self in the past

i will destroy myself in the future, just like we killing our own mother nature

so pls start by stop littering and damaging the nature will you, since i don't think it to hard to do , i m sure earth will thanks you for your effort.

unless you just hoping the end of the world
dry.gif

the song that refflect me, i think is............
Sei Otome no Inori ost mai otome
materialise ost mai otome
Beyond the Bound ost ZOE2
mezame ost mai otome
..... but sometimes i fit with soft music... like
Second Flight ost onegai twins
Soyokaze no Harmony ost dacapo
tongue.gif

hmmm... a song that reflects me, Darkdogs got Dredg in my head
biggrin.gif
, but i cant really think of a song that reflects me, i dont think ive ever sat and listened to music and suddenly thought that a particular song reminded me of myself. I could probably find songs that reflect my mood, but most of the time time i'll just bust out the guitar and make some crazy music, i'd say what i make up myself reflects me better than music written by other ppl.

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Apr 5 2006, 05:36 AM) hmmm... a song that reflects me, Darkdogs got Dredg in my head
biggrin.gif
blink.gif
So darkdog is bringing all of us to dredg? Because since he made me try it, I have it in my play list most of the time!

Not sure what song would reflect me ... I guess maybe pachelbel's canon. Calm and relax, yet powerfull and full of emotions and deepness.

hahaha.. 2 members influenced, many members to go
biggrin.gif

ultima2096.. did you listen to "lake trout" yet? another amazing band, similar in a way to dredg, radiohead, dj shadow... so if you're looking for something new, give them a try
smile.gif

/jp

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back