Photo

[Wasurenai] Blub Live: Fish Idol Project 38-39 (END)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Notification

Notification

Automated News System

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5567 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:49 AM

…The moment everyone has been waiting for! The grand finale! This is a huge moment, and I’d like to thank everyone for your patience and love and excitement for all these years, to see this show to the very end. *^_^* <3And even as we see this show into the sunset, it warms my heart to know that it still carries on in people's thoughts. 🙂 It's 2019, years and years after the show aired its final episode. But even now, there are signs that folks still hold this show in a special place. 🙂 I attended AX 2019, and I stopped a random con-goer who had a Lucia charm on their bag. We spoke for a few moments, and out of that conversation I learned of http://akuo.storenvy.com/, who has quite a few Mermaidy things. 🙂 <May or may not have spent $50 on stuff...>It's been a good run. Again, thanks all! *^_^* And for the last time... this episode comes to you from us and our fellow mermaid buddies over in Licca Fansubs.

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 38 [DVD H264 Hi10P 640×480] [6B75BA0B].mkv
Depositfiles| Torrent
XDCC: Wasu|Kite

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 38 [DVD H264 640×480] [BDC5F985].mkv
Depositfiles| Torrent

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 38 [DVD XviD 640×480] [91F9FBEE].avi
Depositfiles| Torrent

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 39 (Final Episode) [DVD H264 Hi10P 640×480] [1BCDD4D8].mkv
Depositfiles| Torrent

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 39 (Final Episode) [DVD H264 640×480] [ED026671].mkv
Depositfiles| Torrent

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 39 (Final Episode) [DVD XviD 640×480] [F246EE5A].avi
Depositfiles| Torrent

View the full article

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users