#1 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:42 AM

hi i am trying to locate tv show its got to be something like guy in his twenty fall for girl in her 30 0r 40 something like that do you know any tv show from Korea or japan or Chinese or Taiwanese
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#2 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

IIRC, My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. Seriously though, I think there are a number of ones with this scenario out there.
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#3 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

Dear Iamdeath.... I didnt want to say it before, but I found the other show you were looking for within 5 minutes. My friend Google-san asked me to tell you, he would be willing to help you any time, all you need to do is to consult him. Why dont you make the effort of researching a bit and not let other people do the work for you? It is just a suggestion!

#4 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:22 AM

I tired my friend just want a list of em
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users