Cannot view anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoilt

Kouhai
hi i am signed in the forums but when i try to view the anime it keeps asking me to login
but i am already logged in
can someone fix this?
thank you

QUOTE (spoilt @ Feb 26 2011, 06:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=888
hi i am signed in the forums but when i try to view the anime it keeps asking me to login
but i am already logged in
can someone fix this?
thank you

No Part of the site should make you login to view it, it will do to post in the forum tho.
If your viewing the animes listing on the main site (not in the forum) you need to be using cookies, when you login on the forum make sure the 'remeber me' tick box is checked.

If thats dostn work, can you paste the url your seeing where it askes you to login for the animes?

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Feb 27 2011, 04:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=892
No Part of the site should make you login to view it, it will do to post in the forum tho.
If your viewing the animes listing on the main site (not in the forum) you need to be using cookies, when you login on the forum make sure the 'remeber me' tick box is checked.

If thats dostn work, can you paste the url your seeing where it askes you to login for the animes?

Ok totally my fault, I had switched DB settings over on Haruka during the outage, and forgot to change it back, so haruka or the main site was looking in the wrong DB for session info and therefore thinking there were no logins.

Apologies for that, it has now been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back