Photo

Monogatari Series Final Season: Zokuowarimonogatari

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your favorite character from NisiOisin's Monogatari saga? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite character from NisiOisin's Monogatari saga?

1. Hitagi Senjōgahara (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

2. Tsubasa Hanekawa / Bakeneko (3 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

3. Shinobu Oshino / Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

4. Suruga Kanbaru (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Nadeko Sengoku (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

6. Mayoi Hachikuji (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

7. Karen Araragi (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Tsukihi Araragi (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Koyomi Araragi (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

10. Meme Oshino (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Deishū Kaiki (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Yozuru Kagenui (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Yotsugi Ononoki (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Izuko Gaen (0 votes [0.00%])

15. None of them / another character from the Monogatari novels (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4517 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jul 14 2013, 12:47 PM)
That... may have been a joke. After all Gahara-san was just trying to lure Hanekawa to share the same futon with her.

As for the episode: glorious fanservice. Glorious.
QUOTE (julezia @ Jul 15 2013, 04:28 PM)
She did ask her in the end if she really loved Araragi-kun. That is a valid question, because even though we know she definitely cares for him, I don't know if she loves him in that way.

Also I'm still in shock that Senjougahara and Hanekawa have so many scenes together. I thought I'd never see those two in the same room, never mind living under the same roof, taking showers together and sleeping in the same futon tongue.gif
I liked how manipulative Gahara managed to get along not only with her love rival 'intimately' but with Honeykawa's 'catgirl alter-ego' too, also I think she's convincing her to give up on her boyfriend with the 'what you feel for him isnt love' excuse... well was funny to see her dad wearing an apron but I'm glad 'that wench' Kanbaru, Shinobu and the Fire Sisters are back in ep.3 (glorious bathtub) ^^ I bet Araragi will return soon to deal with the tiger or maybe a new character will do happy.gif
Scores of my Latest Top 7 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1. Lord El·Melloi II Case Files: Rail Zeppelin GN - 10/10 (ar) B-
2. Fruits Basket Zenpen - 9/10 (airing) A
3. JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Ōgon no Kaze - 8/10 (ongoing) C-
4. DanMachi II - 7/10 (airing) B
5. One Punch Man 2 - 6/10 (ongoing?) B+
6. Love Live! Sunshine!! Over the Rainbow - 5/10 (ong?) A-
7. Super Dragon Ball Heroes - 4/10 (airing) A+

#22 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jul 20 2013, 05:00 PM)
I liked how manipulative Gahara managed to get along not only with her love rival 'intimately' but with Honeykawa's 'catgirl alter-ego' too, also I think she's convincing her to give up on her boyfriend with the 'what you feel for him isnt love' excuse... well was funny to see her dad wearing an apron but I'm glad 'that wench' Kanbaru, Shinobu and the Fire Sisters are back in ep.3 (glorious bathtub) ^^ I bet Araragi will return soon to deal with the tiger or maybe a new character will do happy.gif

Haha Senjougahara is extremely manipulative! I loved the scenes with her and Karen, because of the way she purposefully guided her to equate justice to taking Hanekawa in.

Fans that were bored with seeing only Gahara and Hanekawa (pffft, I was never bored tongue.gif) were able to see some of the other girls. Hmmm actually we saw all of them except Hachikuji and Nadeko.

I wonder why Araragi wanted to meet with Kanbaru specifically, and I had to laugh at Senjougahara's reaction to that "First I disembowel him..." tongue.gif

I was surprised to see Shinobu because like Black Hanekawa, I thought she was tied to Araragi at all times. The fact that Shinobu doesn't sense the tiger at all, indicates to me that it has something to do with Hanekawa only. Perhaps it is another secret part of her personality, that's disconnected from both her and Black Hanekawa. Maybe this is an allegory for somebody having multiple personality disorder?

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#23 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4517 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (julezia @ Jul 21 2013, 11:04 AM)
Hmmm actually we saw all of them except Hachikuji and Nadeko.

I wonder why Araragi wanted to meet with Kanbaru specifically, and I had to laugh at Senjougahara's reaction to that "First I disembowel him..." tongue.gif

I was surprised to see Shinobu because like Black Hanekawa, I thought she was tied to Araragi at all times. The fact that Shinobu doesn't sense the tiger at all, indicates to me that it has something to do with Hanekawa only. Perhaps it is another secret part of her personality, that's disconnected from both her and Black Hanekawa. Maybe this is an allegory for somebody having multiple personality disorder?
if you remember Mayoi appeared like a minute in the first episode but probably next week it'll be her new arc ;p in regard to why Arararagi met Kanbaru, instead of asking the others for help i think it's because she's related to Izuko Gaen who just debuted (as Gahara mentioned in ep.4)... after talking with her Tsubasa met other 2 'new' characters: Araragi's mom and Episode from Kizumonogatari then she realized her situation with her 'parents', Black Hanekawa and tiger Kako because of her envy so apparently nobody else can see that aberration (unlike the cases of Hitagi's crab and Nadeko's snake)ohmy.gif

#24 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

So those of you "bored" by Hanekawa can rejoice because her arc is over *looks at Ausdo* tongue.gif

I was right about Kako being another part of Hanekawa, but I didn't think it would be envy. Since it was burning everything down, I thought it was more a manifestation of her suppressed anger.

I was glad that she tried to solve the problem herself, the best she could... and my heart skipped a beat when I heard Araragi's voice at that critical moment tongue.gif In the end Hanekawa did need help with this, and it's a learning experience for her to ask for it and be vocal about her feelings. I'm glad she was finally able to get out how she felt about Araragi, and that he gave her an honest answer back (he best not cheat on Senjougahara!).

I still can't believe she has to ASK her parents for her own room. What kind of messed up parents does she have?! It was ridiculous for her to sleep in the hallway like she was doing before.
Next week is Mayoi's arc huuh... well I have a feeling it might explain Araragi's absence. It was odd that she wasn't carrying around that huge backpack, and when she encountered Hanekawa, she was the one that ended up being lost for awhile... hmm

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#25 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3344 posts
  • Interests:Anime =) - esp fantasy, school comedy, fighting;
    All sorts of metal - including Japanese;
    All the Japanese stuff;
    Russian science fiction.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

'Bout time! tongue.gif

Seriously though, I don't like Hanekawa as a character. But I guess she's the depiction of the stereotypical apologetic Japanese girl, so her presence kind of makes sense. Also, the way the tiger talked was almost poetic.

So yeah, delicious loli next week, yupee laugh.gif
<p>monofood.gif<br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.animenews...r=Ausdoerrt'>My rarely-updated anime list</a></p>

#26 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Aug 04 2013, 04:43 PM)
So yeah, delicious loli next week, yupee laugh.gif

Did someone say loli. laugh.gif

Well I have to say that I did like how things wraped up with Hanekawa here. I mean at least she decided to face her other emotions head on instead of disguarding them like she did before.

Heck with her finally confessing to Araragi-kun pretty much was the first step of her moving forward in life now.

So next week it's Mayoi's turn I take it. Granted I'm sure we're going to have a bit more Hanekawa beofre seeing Mayoi back in action. tongue.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#27 Knorris908

Knorris908

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

The way that they explain the Neko-Hanekawa and the Byako-Hanekawa sounds an awful lot like the fracture of Yuuko's personality in the Tasogare Otome x Amnesia manga and anime.

I like how they ended this. It makes Hanekawwa a "real character", rather than just an archetype.

Poor Arraragi... He's screwed. And his mom is disturbingly-hot. No wonder he's relatively immune to Hanekawa's "charms". He's been seeing them that size since he was born! (Or at least he's been seeing them since he was being breast-fed.) Point is, I see his mother as being a very close match to Senjougahara's rather "severe" personality, and way of cutting straight to the heart of things. Not that either of them can't be loving, but they'll make you quake in your boots at the thought of disappointing either of them!

So his mom is built like Hanekawa, but has the personality of Senjougahara... Yeah, he's screwed.
Funny from Kono Suba and Yummy from Grimgar

user posted imageuser posted image

#28 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4517 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Aug 05 2013, 01:21 AM)
I like how they ended this.  It makes Hanekawwa a "real character", rather than just an archetype. 

Poor Arraragi...  He's screwed.  And his mom is disturbingly-hot.  No wonder he's relatively immune to Hanekawa's "charms".  He's been seeing them that size since he was born!  (Or at least he's been seeing them since he was being breast-fed.)  Point is, I see his mother as being a very close match to  Senjougahara's rather "severe" personality, and way of cutting straight to the heart of things.  Not that either of them can't be loving, but they'll make you quake in your boots at the thought of disappointing either of them!

So his mom is built like Hanekawa but has the personality of Senjougahara... Yeah he's screwed
QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 04 2013, 10:20 AM)
I was glad that she tried to solve the problem herself, the best she could... and my heart skipped a beat when I heard Araragi's voice at that critical moment tongue.gif In the end Hanekawa did need help with this, and it's a learning experience for her to ask for it and be vocal about her feelings. I'm glad she was finally able to get out how she felt about Araragi, and that he gave her an honest answer back (he best not cheat
yup I guess that from now on she will be a more interesting character because she left behind her facades to be more honest with her feelings and face her problems, her gray hair (in this case white) may depict realistically all that stress she kept for herself instead of relieving it in aberrations so as i predicted he saved the day ;p... about Araragi's mom probably he has Oedipus complex because his 'first love' was Hanekawa attracted to her physically but he ended 'Gaharafascinated' after all ^^, btw guys you may wonder why the "latest" episode is taking so long to be subbed? well ep.6 (5.5?) is only a recap of Nekomonogatari Kuro which is very disappointing
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image btw I just added Kabukimonogatari's PV#1 in the first page and the rest here too wink.gif

#29 warchico

warchico

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

Oh No

Episode 6 A Nekomonogatari (Black) rehash episode

#30 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:39 AM

So it looks like we're going to do a recap of both versions of Nekomonogatari here. Since pretty much episode 6 was all about a condenced version of how Hanekawa gained the persona of Black Hanakawa. Still I think her neko persona was drop dead smexy becuase of her wearing that lace langere like that. tongue.gif

With the next episode it's the second part of the recap of the Monogatari series so far, and it might be about Nekomonogatari Shiro this time around, unless they are going to do a recap of Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari though, which case I hope not since I want to see my little loli Mayoi. tongue.gif

#31 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3344 posts
  • Interests:Anime =) - esp fantasy, school comedy, fighting;
    All sorts of metal - including Japanese;
    All the Japanese stuff;
    Russian science fiction.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

Lazy, lazy SHAFT. Probably chillin' on vacation somewhere while making intern monkeys handle the recaps laugh.gif
<p>monofood.gif<br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.animenews...r=Ausdoerrt'>My rarely-updated anime list</a></p>

#32 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4517 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Aug 17 2013, 07:07 AM)
Lazy, lazy SHAFT. Probably chillin' on vacation somewhere while making intern monkeys handle the recaps laugh.gif
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 16 2013, 08:39 PM)
So it looks like we're going to do a recap of both versions of Nekomonogatari here. Since pretty much episode 6 was all about a condenced version of how Hanekawa gained the persona of Black Hanakawa. Still I think her neko persona was drop dead smexy becuase of her wearing that lace langere like that. tongue.gif

With the next episode it's the second part of the recap of the Monogatari series so far, and it might be about Nekomonogatari Shiro this time around, unless they are going to do a recap of Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, I hope not tongue.gif
ssh! don't give that kind of ideas to Shaft ¬¬ they could troll us with 2 or 3 recaps like A-1 Pictures did with Space Bros, but in a row :/ pissed me enough to drop it -.- besides is good to see Mayoi's new arc started with Oni-oniichan back chatting... was interesting the return of that other loli Ononoki talking about her origin despite consecuences ;p also, what's with that new weirdo Ougi? is she related to Meme or got his surname like Shinobu? i cant wait to watch the Jiangshi after their timetravel
user posted image Kabukimonogatari's PV#2 is up as well smile.gif

#33 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;*sound of sirens*&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Favorite authors are more or less in this order;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next &quot;thing&quot;, the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to &quot;customers&quot; more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say &quot;why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(&quot; i dont really agree but i see his point now)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&amp;D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

If you ask me, i think they bothered with the recaps of space brothers because it was getting to a part that the story gets weaker, the anime is great (obviously since its up to 60 episodes), and i was even about to recommend that you pick it was again.... but after i thought about it a second time id rather not, its not going as strong as it was from episode 1 to 50.

On topic, wow now thats some twist on episode 7, i love time travel jokes, i wonder if they will run into chibi versions of each character.
mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#34 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

Okay I kind of thought something would be off with Shinobu pulling off a time travel bit here, but I want to say not only did she overshoot the date, but she managed to over shot by 11 years or so.

Although I have to say seeing loli Shinobu is just as good as seeing Yayoi though. tongue.gif

*edit*

Watched episode 8 and pretty much it showed that causing a time paradox can pretty much destroy the world entirley it would seem. laugh.gif

Also, we found out that Araragi-kun is really nothing more than a total lolicon it would seem. Although Shinobu did show signs of wanting to glomp shota Araragi-kun though. laugh.gif

Edited by Kid-Wolf, 25 August 2013 - 07:08 AM.

#35 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1566 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Episode 6: Recaps are the bane of my existence.

Episode 7: A mysterious Kouhai with dead eyes, the return of Yotsugi, a character I completely forgot (maybe I need recaps after all) and fun with time-travel.

Episode 8: Shotacon Shinobu, Loli Hanekawa and the irresistible skirt-flip for the win! Oh, and the destruction of the world

So now they are going to have to go back and unfix what the fixed, which means we get a chance at seeing Loli Senjougahara and Loli Kanbaru too. XD

#36 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;*sound of sirens*&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Favorite authors are more or less in this order;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next &quot;thing&quot;, the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to &quot;customers&quot; more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say &quot;why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(&quot; i dont really agree but i see his point now)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&amp;D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

So saving a loli destroys the world?.....

#DESTROYTHEWORLD!!!!!!!
mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#37 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4517 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Klyern @ Aug 24 2013, 10:54 PM)
If you ask me, i think they bothered with the recaps of space brothers because it was getting to a part that the story gets weaker, the anime is great (obviously since its up to 60 episodes), and i was even about to recommend that you pick it was again.... but after i thought about it a second time id rather not, its not going as strong as it was from episode 1 to 50.
QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Aug 25 2013, 12:40 PM)
Episode 8: Shotacon Shinobu, Loli Hanekawa and the irresistible skirt-flip for the win! Oh, and the destruction of the world

So now they are going to have to go back and unfix what the fixed, which means we get a chance at seeing Loli Senjougahara and Loli Kanbaru too. XD
that's ok Klyern I'll reconsider it ;p another reason why I stopped watching Mutta's ASCAN 'arc' weekly, as posted back then i'll marathon it all after it gets as good as last year most likely until he's an astronaut... back to that post-apocalyptic zombie world in ep9 supposedly was caused by Shinobu after Bakemonogatari, then Mayoi must die to return it all as it was but I guess she is the only survivor of that city sleep.gif

#38 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1566 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

How are they going to go back in time to unfix what they fixed, and possibly see loli Senjougahara and loli Kanbaru, if there is no energy left in the gate! Also, it occurs to me that the destruction of the world also prevents us from seeing a grown-up Hatchikuji! How thoroughly unfortunate!

#39 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Okay so in other words if Araragi-kun didn't find Shinobu then should would of thrown that hissy fit and destroyed the world? Well I guess I could believe it, since most of the other oddities were smexy at that time though.

Still I kind of wonder how they are going to fix this mess they are now in though.

#40 blandead41

blandead41

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Sep 01 2013, 10:37 AM)
How are they going to go back in time to unfix what they fixed, and possibly see loli Senjougahara and loli Kanbaru, if there is no energy left in the gate! Also, it occurs to me that the destruction of the world also prevents us from seeing a grown-up Hatchikuji! How thoroughly unfortunate!

it's not like there is no energy left in the gate, it's just being absorbed because of the seal (untouchable by vampires) so basically is someone else is still alive somehow. Plus they were talking about going back to meet the other version of the vampire girl so that she doesn't find out he died and then end up killing everyone... I think...

Edited by blandead41, 07 September 2013 - 04:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users