Ghost Hunt

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu
Retired

This anime is based off a novel even though some say the novel is a manga:

"A series about a high school girl who joins a group called the Shibuya Psychic Research that goes after ghost related mysteries. I hadn’t realized it, but the manga for this series has been out in English for a year now. Notables for this show include JC Staff handling the animation and Kugimiya Rie (voice for Shana & Louise) playing one of the characters, though not the female lead - Nazuka Kaori has that role. "

Show begins October 3, 2006

Number of Episodes: Unknown.

Shana fans and/or Zero no Tsukaima fans may like this show because the voice actress is back, but unfortunately, not as the main character.

Nazuka Kaori plays:
-Nadeshiko from Inukami!
-Kisa Soma from Fruits Basket

Now, hunting ghost anime?
Hmm, I might consider this anime will be in the next watch list.
So, I guess this is the genre of mystery and horror, like Higurashi?
blink.gif

Good job kit...
laugh.gif

hmm sounds interesting I guess, i might watch it. Anyway Couldnt they think of a better title? Also is it anything like bleach?

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Sep 18 2006, 07:13 PM) Also is it anything like bleach?
I'm thinking not. It sounds more like Yu Yu Hakusho to me since it involves ghosts rather than spirits. I'll continue to update as I get more summaries and information, or you can go find the manga, but the manga is licensed by del rey, so it may be a bit hard to find.

I think it`s actually a novel!
The writer being Ono Fuyumi (Juuni kokki`s author ), It will probably be a hit!
I can`t wait to watch the first episode on October. I wonder, are there any clubs interesting in it ?

I remember watching an old ova called <phantom quest corporation>. it kinda looks reminds me of that...

I wonder what`s the matter with the subbers
dry.gif
I mean there are at least 4 that undertook <death note> and not one is interesting in this one!
It`s funny, smart with good art, interesting characters and story. It`s going to be a hit no doubt!

Has anyone watched it yet? It`s really great! I hope they`ll keep the pace and release every week!
I like the pair of the two protagonists Shibuya or Naru-chan and Mai! And I think the other characters are quite interesting too!

Hmm! I`haven`t noticed anything crepy yet and actually there hasn`t been anything supernatural in the first episode...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Oct 13 2006, 08:07 PM) this serie is like watching Fatal Frame the anime....very creepy and supernatural themes....
i didnt notice anything creeppppyyy just yettt
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Oct 14 2006, 02:45 AM) Hmm! I`haven`t noticed anything crepy yet and actually there hasn`t been anything supernatural in the first episode...
i think that's sort of the point
wink.gif

im personally a big fan of supernatural investigation shows (ex: Ghost Hunters on SciFi channel), so this new anime is awesome imo
happy.gif

you caught me at it's like watching a fatal frame anime and that rie kugimiya would once again play as a character, main or not
tongue.gif
Needed something new to watch besides Akazukin and DC (detective conan)

I just started watching this today and I have to say it's bloody brilliant. ^^ I love it. I've never watched a Ghost Hunting anime about the paranormal that was quite like this one. xxxHolic doesn't count. o_O; Very different feel.

I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next episodes. I wonder how many episodes there will be. o_O I wouldn't mind if this one became a long one but I doubt that'd happen. -sigh-

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Nov 11 2006, 06:45 PM) every episode is scarier than the previous one, especailly when you can't see the ghost.
have you seen the second episode? cuz i can't find it anywhere... i even went to the fan subber's site and they didn't have the second episode subbed
sleep.gif
or is there a raw out?

try animesuki.

i was holding on my chair the whole time i was watching this latest ep. i wonder whats up with that girl whos wearing glasses. she looked suspicious to me. hmm

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 11 2006, 09:31 PM) try animesuki.

i was holding on my chair the whole time i was watching this latest ep. i wonder whats up with that girl whos wearing glasses. she looked suspicious to me. hmm
^^ thankyou so much!! i found it!! >.<

This show is creepy. The coloring of the buildings and characters looks almost faded. I really like this show so far. Can't wait for ep 3 to come out.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back