The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
a64303thumbnail904zw.jpg

"A far from ordinary school story starts here!

This is a story of Suzumiya Haruhi, who upon enrollment at school announced "I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, beings from the future, or super-humans, come see me. That is all!"

Naturally, any normal person would think "What the...?", but Haruhi is dead serious. Things get crazy when everyone realizes just how serious she is about it all and establishes the "SOS Dan".

Suzumiya Haruhi is a good-looking high school girl who has a clear head, haughty personality and very egocentric thought. She has an unimaginably tremendous power to change the world, but she is totally unaware of her own power and so she is also unaware of the effect of her power on the outside world.

A delightfully strange, yet marvelously interesting story!" - ANIMENFO

This is is hilarious if you have a good sense of humor, the OP is so whacky it's one of the best composted video ever...
11442712826240ab.gif

LOL
11442832288629nl.jpg

Maid with AK!
11442841663330gd.gif

so it was a decoy... well i have to say this. IT WAS BORING. looking forward to the next ep... just because of the posted pics...

look like this will be my new favorite show when magikano is about to finish. cute characters, good drawings, good comedy... this show really looks like having a winning combination, really lloking forward ep. 2

see MKK2004. compared to the Air Gear OP, this ones ED is where u watch and go... HOLY SH!-- AHAAHAH WTF?!.. er yeah. so does this reflect any of ur normal everyday lives?
i wouldnt be surprise with some of the stuff u find on ebaums and youtube.. but gg for bring it to the anime screen. i think ill give it a shot xD.
best scene.. the camera followin em munes go up and down.. xD

at first i couldn't figure wat was going on. it was soo weird. then i realized its an act! i was like wat in the world is going on. but i coudn't stop watching! its soo weird but funny!
biggrin.gif

heh... i sereiously thought the whole series was like this... or like this was a OVA or sumthin.... cuz it seemed well... too odd...
laugh.gif

but im sereiouly looking forward to the second episode.... episode 1... o_O"

Man that was confusing as hell until I figured it out. Good stuff though, can't wait to see more of it. I wonder what will happen next??

The first half was rather booring but I found myself laughing alot in the second half. If it keep going this way maybe this might actually turn out quite good.

It was so bad it was actually good. XD When it first started it was pretty hard to understand, , but at least I know now that it was just a poorly made movie with horrible BGMs and terrible special FX. XD

Can't wait for episode 2...er, 1.

it was so weird i don't even know if i liked it or not, but it definitely was a different experience
smile.gif
most of the time i was like "wtf", but i still thought it was quite funny... i'm sure to download the next episode!

/jp

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 7 2006, 09:03 PM)LOL

if you watched Canvas 2, then you must love this

11444221696819pm.jpg

Mission accomplished. She has made her onii-chan to be hers.

On a more inner-self sided note: LMFAO those pictures are just classic mkk.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back