Air Gear

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Which of the Noyamano do you like Best?

• Rika Noyamano (oldest, Thorn Queen)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minkan Noyamano (Second Oldest, Loves Retro Games)

• Ringo Noyamano (Thirld oldest, looks after Ikki)

• Shiraume Noyamano (Youngest, Loves making dolls)

• Total voters

kira0900

-chi
Kouhai
i seen some picks of is and it looks cool i guess
tongue.gif
anyone know anything about it?

I've read like the first 6 chapters of the manga. really good ^^ so far it is manga only, not sure when or if they will release an anime about it cause well it is a bit extreme.

ppl who read it should understand what I mean. really a good manga ^^

QUOTE The Air Gear manga was licensed by Del Rey in Janurary. Looks like the anime is coming out in April wink.gif -chiisai_hana

this was posted in the anime request thread...
happy.gif
anyway because of my lousy friend i have chapters 23 and 59 only...
dry.gif
he just want me to see an ecchi chapter and spoil me the lastest manga which i have no idea what is going on.... lastly do you know a site where i can find the enitre manga of air gear?

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Mar 27 2006, 08:14 AM)
this was posted in the anime request thread...
happy.gif
anyway because of my lousy friend i have chapters 23 and 59 only...
dry.gif
he just want me to see an ecchi chapter and spoil me the lastest manga which i have no idea what is going on.... lastly do you know a site where i can find the enitre manga of air gear?
very ironic if u asked me...u just said it was liscensed knowing that you should know you can't request for it.

beside my site that I go to has a lot of stuff including R rated stuff with some other cool stuff I get. that means your to young angel =P!!!

FUCK! The first impression of the anime was totally depressing, but when I watched the preview, ZOMG those girls are hot! Don't let that pic fooled you because the animation is awesome

Character Designer did:
Eureka 7
Mushishi
Paradise Kiss

Series Composition(script):
Eureka 7
Helling
Astro Boy

Other than that, we have Rie Tanaka(Lacus?) as Simca and Seika Hosokawa(Miki) as Mikan. This is awesome...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 29 2006, 11:47 AM) FUCK! The first impression of the anime was totally depressing, but when I watched the preview, ZOMG those girls are hot! Don't let that pic fooled you because the animation is awesome

Character Designer did:
Eureka 7
Mushishi
Paradise Kiss

Series Composition(script):
Eureka 7
Helling
Astro Boy

Other than that, we have Rie Tanaka(Lacus?) as Simca and Seika Hosokawa(Miki) as Mikan. This is awesome...

wow the animation looks good. man I always loved simca ^^.

can hardly picture rika with orange hair and mikan with red - on the manga wasn't she the one with orange hair?

man where you find the previews, I wanna check it out ^^ and wanna know when is this airing.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 29 2006, 03:13 PM) no, rika has orange, Mikan has pink while Ringo has red hair.
I know Simca/Shimuka has pink hair.

isn't mikan the 2nd oldest sister, the short hair spikey like one?

from the manga they portray ringo with orange hair from the manga covers.

as for rika again I said I never imagine her hair color was orange.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Mar 27 2006, 11:20 AM) very ironic if u asked me...u just said it was liscensed knowing that you should know you can't request for it.

beside my site that I go to has a lot of stuff including R rated stuff with some other cool stuff I get. that means your to young angel =P!!!
oops... my bad... XD sorry...
tongue.gif
also comment on the hair... i don't know cause i only know its black and white... XD
laugh.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 5 2006, 02:52 PM) AWESOME OPENING MUSIC VIDEO, HIP-HOP HEAVY METAL F-T-W!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycYQsIkBfXI&search=air%20gear

but the ending video sucks....badly

I'm gay for Agito

Those are X-BOX HUEG

FUCK

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! T_T

It needed to be violent and angry...whats with this happy go lucky rap whatever you wanna call it opening ?

*runs around in circles like a madman*

smilelolz is right... the music video didn't give that much thrill that make your like... as he said...
wink.gif
also it doesn't provide too much ecchiness like in the manga...
dry.gif
disappointted... if they really make chap 23 alive in the anime... then i won't be complainin...
rolleyes.gif

I cant frikkin wait till this is subbed. Im like a junkie on the manga, so i can only imagine the awsomness if they keep true to the manga. *drools* I cant wait!!! I think one of the coolest teams was the first team, the skull sadders or w/e they were called, then comes behemoth!

do you guys know a certain subbing group which would be dedicated and would release fast for air gear?

now feaking waiting for it...
dry.gif

QUOTE (EXILE @ Apr 6 2006, 07:24 PM) I cant frikkin wait till this is subbed. Im like a junkie on the manga, so i can only imagine the awsomness if they keep true to the manga. *drools* I cant wait!!! I think one of the coolest teams was the first team, the skull sadders or w/e they were called, then comes behemoth!
haha you ain't that only manga junkie on it. I can't wait to see the battle of ikki's team vs. behemoth even though it is partially underway.

I am just a bit confuse when akira said it was a king battle. especially when he has the bloody road regalia. I mean is he a S class level A-T or what?

this anime is so gonna be tone down compare to the manga where it is like no rules =P ^^.

I can't wait for this anime to come out and for them to finish volume 7 and go forth.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back