Naruto

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Profoundx

-san
Kouhai
QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Jul 03 2007, 03:46 AM) Exactly Naruto is still a Teen he has got months to develop as a person
smile.gif

But you dont really need to enjoy paperwork and sitting behind a desk to be a good Hokage, i mean look a Tsunade
smile.gif
she falls asleep, reglarly, will do almost anyhting to avoid working, and has a gambiling problem, but she always make the desisions that count.

And Profound: We all think, just because our veiws and opinoins differ slightly or majorly from use doesnt mean we have a lack of Intelligence. I think some of the people who post on this site are very Intelligent and an honour to know
smile.gif
and i dont like it how you insult other posters who are just giving there veiw ( the purpose of Forums in most cases ) just because they disagree with you!
You think people here are intelligent? You must be as smart as Homer Simpson. You are, however, correct in stating that opinions differ amongst people. Needless to say, most people have unintelligent opinions. If I offended your "intelligence" or your feelings in some way, please divulge so I may reiterate what hurts you most
smile.gif

It's actually quite humorous that you would attempt to "reprimand" me due to my critism of others. Do you realize that you're doing it to me as well? LOL...of course not, I wouldn't expect you to fathom such rudimentary logic. And for your sake, I hope you're a 10 year old, otherwise you would be in dire need of assistance with your grammar. This "argument" has been fixed. NEXT!

PS
Don't you DARE address me directly next time, it is out of your jurisdiction.

i watch it.. i like it, but i wouldnt say i'm a "fan"

i really dont like all this made up stuff.. the last few eps aren't in the manga.. and i understand they caught up a lot to the manga, but i was really looking forward to the jump in years... (if you read the manga you know what i'm talking bout)... but this side story stuffs.. bleah...

lol, stupid filler eps are so damn gay..

i feel like reading the manga onli now at least its goin somewhere

Mizuki got owned so easily in the first ep and now hes givin Naruto AND Shika a hard time, and its been what 3 eps and still no conclusion

btw, those two brothers look like bags of sh.t

the fillers are just to keep the manga ahead of the anime. i want them to do kakashi gaiden before too long. that in anime should be really good. i just hope that i can stay interested till they get back to the main story.

those fillers are crap, the last filler i watched mention that those fat two bros have equally in power with the sannins, yea right, i really hope they end this filler fiasco

you guys hear about the offical debut for Naruto on cartoon network? they're soo gonna kill it......"top ninja" is gonna be used dreadfully....and the voices sux....in some ep., naruto sounds like a girl (which, in this blonde matter, he is)

they are gonna kill my fav anime, i wish they leave it on adult swim so that they wont edit the life out of it, now they re gonna do what they did with the dragonball series which is sell it to kids, who dont even know anything, it just makes me mad

Well, im a fan,*cough, i own a headband X.X, cough* but yeah, the filler sux, i hope they put in the kakashi gaiden, and yeah, the american market are gonna rip it to shreads,. just like soo many others, the worst part, is that the soundtrack is gonna go to shit too, no flow!- go, or AKFG- haruka kananta, its all gonna be hip hop b/s!

seriously is that wat his name is geting changed to in the dubbed version????
hmm.. that will be crap...

um i enjoy naruto but im not that crazy about it.. i like bleach more then naruto..

i gotta hand it to you chidori...your taste in naruto is that of a pig liver blended in with the worst smoothie you've ever tasted. anyways, i doubt that they'll change the name for naruto into nathan. what's the point of changing the name if the name of the character is the name of the anime? besides, they can't possibly change names of the main character(s) <notice how i put the s in character(s) for you sasuke fans

QUOTE (izzyakin @ Aug 2 2005, 01:15 PM) they are gonna kill my fav anime, i wish they leave it on adult swim so that they wont edit the life out of it, now they re gonna do what they did with the dragonball series which is sell it to kids, who dont even know anything, it just makes me mad
btw, i think they are gonna put it on adult swim...but then again, naruto's violence is much the same as dragonball, so i'd think that they'll put it between a toonami and a adult swim section

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Aug 6 2005, 01:14 PM) i gotta hand it to you chidori...your taste in naruto is that of a pig liver blended in with the worst smoothie you've ever tasted.
lol.. wel i dont despise it... i only like bleach a little bit more...
but i like naruto too... dam.. but if i had to i would probably drink that smoothie....

hmm.. actualy i remmeber that the dubbed version of dbz.. didnt have much blood.... and it was played earlier during children shows.. like 4.00pm..
allwel...

cant wait to see how they chopped it..

OF corse im a fan lol

Fillers suck, but their not that bad, i love naruto too much to miss any episode.

Well, thier not changing the names,... ive seen the promo for it,... *shudders of the thought* and just to clarify things, its going on toonami,... unfortunatly!
I weep for the once greatful, yet currently spoiler full, Naruto T.T

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back