Gundam SEED Destiny

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
i cant seem to find a proper thread to post all the things related to GSD so i'm gonna open one~~~

heres a whole picture of Knight Justice...it seems that the shield itself can be used as a beam saber...cool~

heres a linear art of gundam destiny....REALLY good weapons..
RQM60F Boomarang
MMI714 Beam Cannon
MA-BAR73 Beam Rifle
and the ultimate MMI-X340 palm buster....

i find more new gundams...Neo Rouge Strike, totally look awesome, one of the gundam that have the most upgrade since the first serie! and it looks kinda kawaii too~~

And this is Astray G Frame...i think it probably is a EAF Recon MS since it doesn't seem to have any weapons...

holy crap Destroy IS HUGE...even Freedom, Impulse, and Zaku looks like ants comparing to it...it kinda looks good in this picture...at the top tight corner theres the spoiler of Auel's death...

Lookin' good, as usual.
biggrin.gif
I really can't wait, this series just gets better and better.
smile.gif
As they're introducing more suits, it's becoming strikingly obvious that this is a re-imagination of the original Gundam series... The Multi-mode Strike and Impulse Gundams reminiscent of the Gundam and Gundam Mk II, Athrun's current mobile suit is much like Zeta, and Destroy seems to be a re-imagination of the massive Psycho Gundam. Of course, Zakus, Goufs and Doms look better than ever, and so far, the Doms don't look like the homosexual "skirts" that they were in the original. This series is by far my favorite to date.

~ SP

After GSD27 I'm confused in who is actually building Destroy, I was sure it was ZAFT- but the EAF have the specs too :/

About the Astray G frame, it looks like the astray outframe but modifed, the outframe is a custom M.S. created from a half complete prototype astray frame, it was given to a battlefield photographer so i think it only has a gun cam...

Also that strike rouge looks awesome, can't wait till a model of it comes out...

p.s. the outframe can also equip a aile striker pack

Well, according to the last episode, we should be seeing the beginnings of Destroy very soon. I just can't wait to see these new MS in action.

~ SP

yea this series and its predasesor have to be the best gundam series in my opinion from the series i have seen anywyas. This series just keeps getting better and better. Destroy gundam looks like it is going to be pretty bad ass. Cant wait for the next episode. Looks like we are going to get to see kira kick some more butt cant wait
biggrin.gif

Man, I've always wanted to get some good Gundam mangas... I'd heard that the astray volumes are pretty good.

~ SP

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 27 2005, 03:06 PM) just finish reading Destiny Astray vol.1 and its awesome! the Astray Out Frame is totally out of this world!!!
where'd ya get it? i could only find it online and only the first chapter....

And the Astray manga's are good, though i do sorta dislike astray R, the regular astray manga was much better, can't wait to see astray B

this is going to be a HUGE message, so be prepared....

OMG! Bandai just annouced that they are going to make another Gundam Seed game. the graphic is awesome. this is a Seed ver. of "Gundam Z: AEUG vs Titans". the game will be out this summer~~~this summer is going to be FUN!!!

let the pictures do the talking...

Strike~~~

Aegis~~~

Dual~~~

I remember seeing screenshots of something like this or frigging close to it before, from what i read it wasnt supposed to be released in the U.S....

They're also making a Gundam SEED: Battle Assault game for the DS... I'm really looking forward to that one.
biggrin.gif
I hope they release this one in the US, though.

~ SP

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Apr 28 2005, 08:50 PM) They're also making a Gundam SEED: Battle Assault game for the DS... I'm really looking forward to that one.
biggrin.gif
I hope they release this one in the US, though.

~ SP
My friend has the Gamboy Advance one and i have battle assault 3, so far the best gundam game i have played i would have to say was Encounters in Space.

QUOTE (Ender @ Apr 28 2005, 10:07 PM) My friend has the Gamboy Advance one and i have battle assault 3, so far the best gundam game i have played i would have to say was Encounters in Space.
I think I like Gundam Battle Assault 2 best of the fighting games. I did, however, put well over 70 hours into EiS, unlocking everything. I only wish they had more to the mission mode (where you could do more than just create a pilot), and a better multiplayer battle mode would have been better. A MMO battle system would be awesome for this sort of game; just put it into a Tribes/MoH like setting, where there are two sides, split evenly, with fairly decent suits. It would be awesome to have an MMO objective-based gundam game, don't you think?
biggrin.gif

~ SP

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 28 2005, 05:35 PM)OMG! Bandai just annouced that they are going to make another Gundam Seed game
YES, ive been looking forward to for sooo long, it looks better than i thought it would and hopefully the game play will give me hours of delight!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back