Most Hated Anime Character Ever

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ser4

-dono
Sempai
Everybody have their favorite charecter from anime right? I was wondering if you guyes have your most hated one too. If you do post it and tell us the reason you hate him so much. and pls use spoiler tags if your explanation contains a spoiler

My most hated charecter is Yakushiji Tenzen from Basilisk ~ Koga Ninpo Cho ~the reason i hate him so much is because no mather how many times they kill him he just come back and also he raped and tortured a woman and that is somthing unforgivable for me

that little b.... chibyusa from sailor moon. and all the other supposedly cute side characters, who are so incredibly annoying.... annoying because they terrorize the main character and never get any punishment for it!
mad.gif

This is a hard one since there are so many anime characters and picking hated ones are kinda hard. And I keep on forgetting which character I hate. I'm gonna go with I don't have a most hated, but there are characters I hate.

Oh, and just a little note, you spelled character incorrectly in the topic name.

hate is a too big of a word to characterize any character from anime: its not like the character is so bad (i.e kills, rapes, murders, etc of characters) that you have to hate him: so i think the topic name should be changed to "dislike" to anything else thats not "hate"; or related.

Now: answering to the topic: currently the following:

Akira - AIR GEAR
Envy - FMA
the bad guy in FF - FFAC
Edo - Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Hohoho. I thought you never asked. I got mine. "Kiddo" or Kid from Yakitake!! Japan. He has this most annoying face ever!! Plus, he plays so many characters in that anime!!
mad.gif

sry guyes for the wrong speeling my english still sucks but anyway i also hate shinji from evangelion

well, for now, there is only 3 anime character that able to make me hate them.........

1.Asa-senpai from SHUFFLE:Can't she stop acting like b***h and let Rin go with Kaede???(poor Kaede, she already gone psycho, but Rin keep ignoring her because of that whore >.<)

2.Nemu from Da Capo:geez, the same reason with above, eventhough Kotori is much better than Nemu,, why he must choose Nemu???

3.Scrya Yuuno from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha....;
Wtf is that gay???disguising himself as a cute ferret and see all of the loli naked girl and make them wash his body(maybe i'm too jealous until i hate him>_<)........

QUOTE (raidragon @ Aug 24 2006, 01:01 AM) 2.Nemu from Da Capo:geez, the same reason with above, eventhough Kotori is much better than Nemu,, why he must choose Nemu???

SIGNED, I was fine with her in the first season. But in the second season she totally killed the serie when she was introduced back to the story. Especially in the last few episodes when she lost her memories

I put mine on that blond hoe from ichigo 100%. I hated her so much in the end that I totally wiped her name from my memories.

hmmm.... the most hated anime character:

- Nagi (mai otome & mai hime)
- Yzak (gundam Seed)
- Raw (Gundam Seed)
- "dragonfly" (chobits)... the one that kidnapped chii and... uoooohhh i won't forgive you... !!!

QUOTE (Amroth @ Aug 23 2006, 08:34 PM) Man, have I got mine. Shinji from Evangelion. Man, he nearly ruined the show for me.
Thats funny because that anime was actually good he did complained alot but he had a reason to he had alot of pressure on him hehad all that power in his hands. He was a punk through.

i'm an otaku but i think the characters that i hate most are those who looked like flirts

1. iori from I"s
2. tifa from final fantasy
3. rei ayanami from evangelion (sorry if i offended those rei fans)
4. miaka yuuki from fushiji yuugi
5. aya of super gals

there are lots more of irritating characters for me, specially those flirts and whore but i think these 4 are the worst... for me...

i repeat it's only for me and i hope i don't offend other who'd been a fan of these characters... sorry... specially for those who've been a fan of rei... i know she's quite popular... i just don't like her... i'm a fan of asuka, that's why....

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 24 2006, 12:30 AM) Nishino Tsukasa? just out of curiosity, was it b/c she was the most popular in school who turned down all guys?
Shh I said I wanted to forget that name. ARG! But yeah and no, actually if you read the manga he ends up getting together with her. To most likely live the life of a mediocore pastry chef's husband. BAKA! But the point doesn't change that she ends up ruining the ending of the series. Even the little girl would of been better than her.

QUOTE (zhyrrei)3. rei ayanami from evangelion (sorry if i offended those rei fans)...

...i repeat it's only for me and i hope i don't offend other who'd been a fan of these characters... sorry... specially for those who've been a fan of rei... i know she's quite popular... i just don't like her... i'm a fan of asuka, that's why....

don't worry that biatch was crazy I didn't mind seeing her go once I found out she was a crazy malfunctioning clone. Crazy Ho!

QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Aug 24 2006, 03:39 AM) those male character of harem anime.... they're just...stupid and useless...
I definitely agree with this one. Don't attack me for this one, just my opinion. (wanna fight? o_O
tongue.gif
)

and further more that Yue-guy from Utawarerumono.. he just kept on Kehkehkehkeh and most of the time without some good reason.

oh and Satoko from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is starting to get annoying too... in that arc where we got to see Satoshi... I guess it was from ep 16.. it was kinda annoying when she kept on crying for her nii-nii (Tasukete nii-nii!! my bento fell!!) =_=

I agree about Chibiusa, aka the Pink Spore, she's the first person that sprang to mind... I'm sure lots of people cheered when Usagi gave that annoying brat a good hiding.
I suppose there's two reasons for hating a character, one being they're meant to be hated, like the bad guys in pantomimes that everyone boos - Gauln in Full Metal Panic is like that, though I also dislike him for being a two-dimensional baddie who seems to be evil just because the plot needs a bad guy; the other reason is you just find them personally annoying, Oliver the duck in Great Detectives is one of my personal hates.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back