Having trouble viewing desktop and Win 7

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

sailor keiko 2

Kouhai
I downloaded the radeon driver from dell & there was only one driver on its website.
I then just downloaded and installed RADEON X850 XT Platinum ed on my Dell XPS Gen 5

and now the mouse pointer, icons , taskbar , even the player all shrunk to one-third size
ohmy.gif

I tried the Control Panel for the monitor and mouse - did nothing

I then tried going to blank area on desktop & select properties & tried adjusting - it just looks too weird
mad.gif

at least the anime is running correctly and in-sync with sub

I tried going to ATI website - it said all video/graphics card drivers moved to legacy
blink.gif

it did not direct me where this legacy is...
mad.gif

I request to know where is the best recommended website that has all drivers plus updates for Win XP Pro/Vista/Windows 7 for all machines Dell, Gateway, Alienware etc

I got confused that there are so many websites say for just one driver for ATI.
blink.gif
unsure.gif
huh.gif
ohmy.gif

right now I think I need to use the hubble telescope just to watch anime on my PC.

Speaking of Win 7,
I heard about getting Win 7 RC for free online from Microsoft, but it states that you're on your own for tech assistance.

Is it true that Win 7 is better than Vista and better than Win XP Pro?

One more thing, once Win 7 is online what about all those files/photos/video/music that was saved on say Win XP?
Will there be any sorta conflicts when transferring/migrating from XP to 7?

I wonder if Microsoft will be making other OS after releasing 7?

There are no best website for anything and everything is trail and error.

The best driver location is the maker website like if you had dell you go there for dell driver and like if you had radeon you go to their website for update or drivers.That driver may not be for your comp for a quick fix uninstall what you had install but if you dont have driver for what ever graphic compnent you using it may not work properly.

yes Win7 RC1 is free and you are your own tech also it will start restarting on you every 2 hour after a certain date so it not forever.

Win7 is better than vista but win7 and xp is....uhhh i still prefer xp it up to the user. win7 is more secure though

Yes they alredy making a new one... also google going to have a free os too basicly a google operating system.

Oh yeah if you do roll back the driver it's best to uninstall it and restart the PC/laptop in safe mode incase the drvier causes problems in the rollback option.

I've done that for a driver that used dual monitors and it wouldn't show up, luckily I managed to figgure it out on my own. So like Kansatsusha-sama said it ends up being trial and error.

Don't tell me, did you just simply raise your resolution? From the sounds of it, you jumped from like a 1024x768 to a 1920x1440 or something like that... That's gotta be the simplest fix ever...

Ok

well Dell did had only one graphics card driver online.

I tried changing the resolution - it gets worse.
ohmy.gif

Since I do have RADEON X850 XT Platinum ed on my Dell XPS Gen 5, any best advice of say upgrade to some better graphics card?

lately, I wanted not only being about to view anime online/download & view later
but also wanted to say hook up to a VHS/Beta machine and transfer/edit to DVD.
I only got one slot for graphics & used up one PCIe slot.

does that mean I have to add RAM as well?
unsure.gif

The max support on my PC is 2GB - will that be enough to support or will 1GB be enough?

And what's this I hear about a PC geek getting a dual graphics card.
That's insane.
blink.gif
huh.gif

speaking of download,
any advice on torrent?
I tried utorrent & ABC Yet Another Bit Torrent - mostly I had to reconfigure my router which was a hassle & confusing (worse than learning Net+) and the waiting to download took nearly forever using AT&T.
Where's Verizon when you need it?

I really wished Divx Stage 6 would come back.
What I liked about it - able to download directly to my PC quickly (less than 15-20 min per episode each) regardless of network traffic and able to download as much as I like to have regardless of size MB & no time limit & no corrupted videos after download.

Is there any alternate Divx Stage 6 currently available online with all anime from Sailor Moon to K-On?

Speaking of anime,
did anyone notice lately that there are different MB sizes for one episode of any anime & did anyone also notice the subbing differs?

I downloaded Ichigo Mashimaro and when I watched one episode from one sponsor & then watched the same episode from a differ sponsor - the english translation differs almost like changes the meaning of the story & the amount of info (slang/lingo/dilect vs full complete sentence)
the same goes with dubbing & subbing say Gundam Seed I got from a former co-worker.

I though that there is only one universal translation in anime.
blink.gif

Site providing illegal media is not really allow thus that site was a victim of the law.

Jap to eng there are no direct translation there will be many variation of it. For example:

O Genki Desu ka?

Are you well?
Are you doing ok?
...well there others but im not well verse in jap yet....

sponsor and subber are 2 diffent things...sponsor contribute to the companie.. subber well just subbing for themself and for non complaining fans.

Dual gfx card is not insane for ppl who are massive gaming or need better graphic proccessing performance for like adobe product and autodesk products and otehrs.

The only time you you need more than 1 gb of ram is you want to run more apps or apps that uses the ram alot. Otherwise for the average user it more than enough. So if your apps to do that transfer need ram then you may need more.

if your gfx card came with a cd it best to use that one then.

Everything require some configurting for certain products for any computer to make it run better.

or upgrade to a better performing one if you wish.

.......Ok you already of topic to your original post....or to the thread....

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back