Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kite

-chi
Kouhai
"Full Metal Panic!" was a funy, mecha, school life, series by "GONZO DIGIMATION" studio. It was a good anime, until studio "Kyoto Animation" decide to start a new season with the scenes from the Manga that hadn't been shown of. This extra season caled "Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!" is one of the funiest anime I ever seen!!
ATENTION!! You need to see first at least the First 6 episodes of Original "Full Metal Panic!" series to have an idea of whats going on.

this is one anime that is recommended...
full metal panic is mostly mecha-action, bur FMP fumoffu is comedy..
and now i heard they are making the third season, but that is just rumor..

PS.
oh, and Kite, can u change ur pic?? it is quite disturbing u know..

QUOTE (bakso @ Apr 25 2005, 08:37 AM) this is one anime that is recommended...
full metal panic is mostly mecha-action, bur FMP fumoffu is comedy..
and now i heard they are making the third season, but that is just rumor..

PS.
oh, and Kite, can u change ur pic?? it is quite disturbing u know..
It ain't a rumor about the third series- the trailer for it is already being hosted here

EDIT: I agree with bakso, change your avatar little kids are in this forum too >_>

i saved his avatar to my pc before he took it out.. heeheeheeee.. ^^

i don't know either FMP or FMPF.. but i might give them a try sometime! i can't download all the anime i want all at once, so it'll have to wait..

/jp

Full Metal Panic was a somewhat serious series with its comical moments, but other than that it was mostly action. Fumoffu, however, was nothing but pure comedy, bringing something of a break to the watcher. i certainly agree that it was a good anime to watch, and i do recommend it.

i really liked full metal panic. but i LOVED fumoffu. it was like crazy! i loved the animation, and the wackiness.
im looking forward to fmp second raid but i wont expect it to be as good as fumoffu.

ps... dd, what kite's avatar? may i see? please... ^__^

watch your PMs, i'll give ya a link in a couple of minutes!

/jp

Could someone link me up with a torent for fumoffu, im a bit slow on the uptake and ive only realised there were actually two different shows... BAKKA

fumoffu is much better than original FMP, because it doesn't try to be serious. FMP looked like bad parody on technotriller by Tom Clancy("Feverofsk, Soviet Union, KGB(sic!!))). Fumoffu converted it into farse.

Anyone know how many total episodes there are in Fumoffu? I've seen 13 and I hope that ther are more.

I have those 2 unaired eps. I wonder if can get the last one.

QUOTE (devast @ Dec 16 2005, 11:48 AM) Negative
smile.gif
There are 12 eps on the DVD, however the airing was different. There was 2 unaried half-eps i think...
there are 13 aired episodes and 2 unaired episodes included on 2 ova's

I only got this to say...Sousuke should be banned from all arcade centres...for the safety of all civilians
biggrin.gif

hmm.. i wonder wut comes after tsr =)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back