Powerpuff girls Z!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
anyone watched powerpuff girls? i do and i think its kinda cute, but the animation is just too weird with HUGE eyes and weird background. weeeell guess what? the japanese is making the 2nd season of powerpuff gals and they looked great! i hope they show licensed it and show it here.....

Umm... I was pretty sure PPG was an American show, by Craig McCracken, or something... The same guy that did Dexter's Laboratory. This can't be the same series, although it does look... interesting.

~ SP

I thought so too. o_O I use to watch it a long time ago.

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Apr 3 2005, 03:19 PM) Umm... I was pretty sure PPG was an American show, by Craig McCracken, or something... The same guy that did Dexter's Laboratory. This can't be the same series, although it does look... interesting.

~ SP
im telling u it IS powerpuff gals....even JOJO is in the picture

Yep...these are the powerpuff girls...cartoon network has teamed up with some other companys to make this new "anime" version. Personally...i wouldn't watch it...never did like the powerpuff girls.

i liked it
smile.gif
it was stupid and funny! let's see how the anime version works out..

/jp

QUOTE (fizyboy @ Apr 4 2005, 02:34 AM) o_O i think i prefer the old one..
me too.

but then again, i havent seen this yet so i really cant decide.

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Apr 3 2005, 03:19 PM) Umm... I was pretty sure PPG was an American show, by Craig McCracken, or something... The same guy that did Dexter's Laboratory. This can't be the same series, although it does look... interesting.

~ SP
I can see The powerpuff girls being popular in Japan and wouldn't be surprised if they started a colaboration to make an anime version. Not a big fan of the Powerpuff Girls, but MoJo JoJo LOL what a name
tongue.gif

I suppose I'll stand corrected...

...Well, I can't say I don't love Mojojojo.
tongue.gif
I'd like to see a trailer for it, to see how the animation looks... Stills are one thing, but the animation is much more important. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the character designs on this one.

~ SP

iv seen several doujins of PPG and they look ok "anime-ized" (i think i just made a word
laugh.gif
) anyways just like SP i think il have to watch it first b4 i can say if it will work, its not like some concepts that obviously wouldnt work, like this 70's tokusatsu(metal heroes) version of spiderman i saw...everything about it felt so wrong
ph34r.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back