Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou: Tou

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
The anime that looks interesting for the next winter seems only for fighting anime (the romance anime that looks interesting only shuffle! memories and winter garden >.<)

From the looks, pictures, and synopsis, this anime looks like Busou Renkin (although it has nothing to do with alchemy).

th_50217_list_Tokyo_Majin_Gakuen_122_461lo.jpg

Title: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho Tou
Japanese Title: 東京魔人學園剣風帖 龍龍
Premiere Date: 19 January 2007
Official Website: http://www.majin.tv/

This the synopsis from animenfo:
The story takes place in Shinjuku, Tokyo.

In spring, a mysterious student transfers to Magami Academy. His name is Hiyu Tatsuma. Then, he meets Horaiji Kyoichi of the kendo club, Daigo Yuya of the wresting club, Sakurai Komaki of the kyudo (Japanese archery) club, and Misato Aoki who is the student leader, as if they were attracted by something. Being influenced by Ryumyaku or Dragon Vein, which became active suddenly, they are awakened as “persons who posses powers”. Since that day, monsters called “Oni” appear and begin to assault Tokyo. Also, those who use evil power to control Oni appear. To protect Tokyo from them, Tatsuma and his friend stand up to fight. Then, they have to face their destiny….

Looks interesting, and seems to be worth trying....
laugh.gif

ill definitely going to see this. looks interesting. lol another actionfightingdemons-to-save-the-world. but ill watch this for sure. the guy looks hot.
tongue.gif
hehehe

I agree, labk1ta-sama, I may add this one to my growing list when it comes up. So what else is new, when it comes to hot, anime guys, fighting demons, to save the world?

Here are the pictures of some of the main characters in this up and coming anime series. There are also I think three girls, not sure though.

Just click on the image to make it bigger.
laugh.gif

I just realize that this anime is actually from PS2 game for the same title.

Take a look a the game OP: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cQHEIP2qPrc
And, I'm not sure what part of the game this is, but it is written "OP Anime Movie" http://youtube.com/watch?v=68l3b2NY53E As far as I know, this has no movie yet...
blink.gif

Well, both of videos up there, maybe not too much related to the anime. >.< But the battle on the second video, is not bad.
cool.gif

i want to see this. looks cool

It's hard to take the time to comment on every anime that you watch if you are currently watching about 15-20 different animes at a time...So usually i will comment just on my favorites of the season. With that being said I really liked this first episode...I saw Shinsen-Subs was subbing so I immediately downloaded it...

It was cool because with this anime i did no background check and just started watching totally oblivious to the plot...I can say that watching the first episode was like watching a movie...I didn't really understand what was going on but all i kept thinking was that this was cool X entertaining...It was loaded with action and teenheroes doing cool techniques...It left plenty of mystery so there was nothing predictable about it...It would be best just to view the episode to get the full appreciation rather than reading a review...It will be worth it...

So when the new anime season (January 07) seemed to start off lackluster...I mean you got what Manabi-Straight i guess...other than that so far...So after this first highly impressive episode it moves up the charts to download/view right-away status...I have a feeling we are in for a quality anime series here...

SHS has subbed this anime, you can grab it now
smile.gif

i grabbed this anime because of the way SHS described this anime : zombies, more zombies and TAOIST SPIDER ROBOTS WHO FLING ZOMBIES
laugh.gif

Zombies, zombies and more zombies, is an understatement.
laugh.gif
Excellent drawing style and animation...lots reminded me of Samurai Champloo...fighting, the girl's eyes and faces...one of the guys looked like Jin..the one with the long hair, who was wearing the blue/grey suit. The old man, Fang Wang, did some serious moves much like Mugen, but the old man was swallowed up by the zombies....looking forward to more !
laugh.gif

after seeing this episode and with that lots of action was the first release, then i'm sure gonna watch out for this anime
laugh.gif
the student council president is kawaii
smile.gif
i wanna own her
tongue.gif

I am agree with you after watched the 1st episode. There are a lot of action scene of fighting, supernatural and other but i do not really understand the story very well...uguu...I like this good looking guy, Hiyu Tatsuma...when he with Houraiji
kyouichi are fighting the zombies, Tatsuma san still in good shape and look with his own particular style, uguu. The drawing is just fine. I am looking foward for the next episode.

i saw this on the main page and got it without knowing anything about it......i must say i'm extremely happy cause this is an incredible first episode for a series. the zombie aspect, the teacher throwing the mop, and a character wearing a hoodie make up great entertainment

finally!my type of anime..ive waited for something like this..a lot of action and fighting..saw the 1st ep, this will definitely be on my top list..
biggrin.gif

oh yeah horror..but it wasnt really that scary, i was so much into watchin the fights that i actually forgot they were fighting zombies..
blink.gif

horror? this anime doesn't deserve that genre... dont get me wrong the anime is awsome (particularly the fighting) but the zombies weren't scary what so ever

as for ep 1, hiyuu (or something of the sort) is my fav char the way he uses good old brawling instead of magic or weapons, yes i realize he has a bit of magic in his gloves but his style is good old hand to hand combat

QUOTE (HollowClover @ Jan 24 2007, 12:17 AM) as for ep 1, hiyuu (or something of the sort) is my fav char the way he uses good old brawling instead of magic or weapons, yes i realize he has a bit of magic in his gloves but his style is good old hand to hand combat
plus when he has his hood up he looks badass
tongue.gif

Lots of action in the first episode, but I'm very confused as to who all the students are (as in why they specifically are fighting these things) and what those things actually are. Definitely gonna keep watching to find out and to watch the action.

LoL! I could not stop laughing when that girl took a picture of that monster after staring at eachother for a couple seconds. Never has a single "beep" been so hilarious.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jan 23 2007, 11:33 PM) plus when he has his hood up he looks badass
tongue.gif

Lots of action in the first episode, but I'm very confused as to who all the students are (as in why they specifically are fighting these things) and what those things actually are. Definitely gonna keep watching to find out and to watch the action.
you guys said everythingi wanted to about this anime
sad.gif
the fighting is awsome, badass characters with an interesting plot

i like how they didn't reveal who the guy with the hood is just yet, all we know is his name, that he is a transfer student, and he kicks zombie a**
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back