Shingeki no Kyojin

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Anybody

-sama
Sempai
Title: Shingeki no Kyojin
shingekinokyojin1.jpg

Genre: Action, Horror, Shounen
Author: Hajime Isayama

Storyline:

Hundreds of years ago "They" came. Taller than buildings humanoid creatures, the humankind dubbed "Giants". These seemingly unintelligent creatures enjoyed only one thing - human flesh. In short timespan, as Giants feasted upon the human race, only small percentage of humanity survived. These survivors built a city with humongous walls around it, hoping those walls, even taller than any known giant, will protect them.

Present day. The City has not seen giants for more than hundred years. The life is going on peacefully and humanity is starting to forget the horrors of the past. However one day, when city walls are broken by surprisingly large giant and humanity finally remembers the terror of giants, young boy, Elen, after witnessing his mother being eaten alive, will swear revenge upon the Giant race, promising to murder every last one of them.

Discovered this manga by accident few years ago. So far quite interesting. Art reminds me a bit of Gantz, storyline is surprisingly brutal and suspenseful and characters are diverse. I'd have to say that this is one of the best manga that are currently ongoing.

Just saw this thread here purely coincidentially.

Im following this show too for a few weeks and really like it because of its realistic brutality, be it physically because of the giants or mentally because of the remaining humans.

Storywise Im at a loss where this will be going. I understand whats happening and all but I just have no clue where this will lead to and what the conclusion will be so Im looking forward to every chapter to get more info.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back