Requesting a banner

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Katie

-chi
Kouhai
Can I have a nice banner from these pictures Thanks <33 ^.^

7.jpg

2005-10-17.jpg

2005-11-14.jpg

haruhikamikaze.jpg

top.jpg

Size: 780x145

Text: Montrial Otome

Thankies <33

Moderator's Note: Please post thumbnails next time.

QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Nov 03 2006, 10:49 AM) @Katie: What size are you requiring for your banner?
I put the info all the way in the bottome ^.^ Thanks <33

Size: 780x145

Text: Montrial Otome

@Katie: Oh sorry, I didn't even look at the bottom. So you want all these renders on one sig. Any particular way you want them to be set?

QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Nov 03 2006, 11:33 AM) @Katie: Oh sorry, I didn't even look at the bottom. So you want all these renders on one sig. Any particular way you want them to be set?
Use any of them, I posted the one that look good, if you like to combine 2 pic into one banner that is fine too ^__^

Style i am not good with picking styles >< I will leave that to you <33

Just one thing. I prefer the back round to be blue, like any thing that has blue color.

Thanks

Okay, here are my results from your request.

Total blue:
KATIE-BANNER-FINAL.jpg

I was being creative with the text and trying to use all your renders except for one:
KATIE-BANNER-TEST-1.jpg

Wow the Total blue look great it got a nice shine to it..
biggrin.gif
as for the second one I like how you made them in the text
smile.gif

@kaBOTi: Thanks. The font is called "Anywhere"... that px size is actually like 450 believe it or not. It's a great font and is one of my favorites.

I like the first one, but why is that render so dull in color? To me, it feels like it takes away from the banner

@wittyfox: Atually I can't turn up the contrast or brightness any higher. it will take away the definition. On top of that, I can't turn it down either because it will be to dark for the bg. I didn't want to blue her out completely because it will be tacky... so I adjusted accordingly and left her as having an ambience effect with the bg.

QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Nov 05 2006, 10:00 PM) @kaBOTi: Thanks. The font is called "Anywhere"... that px size is actually like 450 believe it or not. It's a great font and is one of my favorites.
Any chance you can link to somewhere that I can pick up that font set? Or upload it here yourself? That would be great (thinks it looks really cool).

found the font named Anywhere, and here's the link to it:
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=anywhe...10&classt=alpha
it has the preview: Montrial otomE and it looks exactly as in the sig
biggrin.gif

@ WINGZERO619, have u tried to only use brighten/contrast on the render (group the render and the adjustment layer in a smart object or merge them, I'd go with the smart object, as u can make adjustments afterwards)

@BAakaTheOne: Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give it a go and see what results I get. Hopefully they're positive.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back