MOST serious charactor

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

akmed18

-chi
Kouhai
I've done this in other fourms and got some good answers! (there is no right answer)

usually people start threds about best charector, so this is a bit diffrent

Which anime character gives u a sense of power & control and clamness?
ph34r.gif

for me it's

Shinka (Rozea Madien)
Colonl Mustange (FMA)
Itachy (Naruto)

this is like the guys that never smile or have any emotion rite???

i agree itachi and roy mustang ...

sagara sousoke (fma season 1 & 2)
lol thats my number one

QUOTE (sxsoujiro @ Nov 15 2004, 10:55 AM) Tezuka Kunimitsu from Prince of Tennis and Sohma Hatori from Furuba..
happy.gif

tezuka is weird ... just look him hes got this dislike to everyone

itachi?? no comment, he lost his smiling senses or somefin in a fight

QUOTE (mugen023 @ Nov 16 2004, 07:00 AM)itachi?? no comment, he lost his smiling senses or somefin in a fight

Itachi? Smiling? Believe me, those 2 do not mix
laugh.gif

Judging by Itachi's character.................I don't know how to finish....
dry.gif

QUOTE (random @ Nov 15 2004, 03:03 PM) QUOTE (mugen023 @ Nov 15 2004 @ 10:55 AM)itachi?? no comment, he lost his smiling senses or somefin in a fight

Itachi? Smiling? Believe me, those 2 do not mix
laugh.gif

Judging by Itachi's character.................I don't know how to finish....
dry.gif

his srsness builds into this really scary and strong character (which he is)

i think his personality is choosen finely by the makers

QUOTE (mugen023 @ Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM) QUOTE (sxsoujiro @ Nov 15 2004, 10:55 AM) Tezuka Kunimitsu from Prince of Tennis and Sohma Hatori from Furuba..
happy.gif

tezuka is weird ... just look him hes got this dislike to everyone

itachi?? no comment, he lost his smiling senses or somefin in a fight
lol.. tezuka has to act serious since he's the captain but he's really concerned about each of the team member's development although he doesn't show it..
happy.gif

hehhee yeh......... Tezuka for sure... he is so serious about everything!!
He always talks in that serious voice!! And he never ever smiles in public, not that he smiles much anyway... -.-

Mine is problably Sasuke/ Itachi... I'm kinda like them-.- Even though they are not quite like each other-.-

Even though my favorite character is my name
wink.gif

Ishida from bleach is pretty serious aswell.

Heh, can name some:
Miss Integral Hellsing (anime version)
Chad - Bleach (don't remember him laughing, and that voice
ohmy.gif
)
Layla, Nei, Vesta, Volk... damn, everyone in Avenger
wacko.gif

the most serious character is Naruto dude hes so serious he learned rasengan in 3 days hes hardcore hokage sama!

kuro=best pick. also, shinn from GSD. he yells too much

if no one has mentioned heero from gundam wing, he needs to be mentioned. actually, i guess lots of gundam wing people were really serious. like wufei and zechs/milliardo. suicide missions every episode, but heero was the only one to go "well, i survived the suicide mission, time to commit suicide."

Well, i def agree itachi and Integra Hellsing, manga, she shows much more seriousness there.
But @ smilez,... kurogane???!!! I mean, yeah he has his moments, but when hes not fighting, hes playfully chasing monoka,.... KUROWANWAN, my fav nickname
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Aug 25 2005, 10:56 AM) "well, i survived the suicide mission, time to commit suicide."
I'm glad someone mentioned Heero from Gundam Wing haha. That guy has way too much on his mind to ever be giddy and carefee.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back